‹ Prequel: Zoned
Status: Part Two

Zoned: Waking Up

Victoria

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. My head was pounding and the light was hitting my face like an interrogation room. The smell of puke, piss, and blood ran around the room.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself as I sat up. I was in a bed, next to a girl. Her hair was bleached and short and that was all I could see of her. I looked around the room and saw nothing but white sheets and greasy walls. I quietly crawled out of bed and as soon as I put pressure on my feet to stand, a sharp shooting pain rushed to my left leg.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I fell into the bed side table. The girl quickly shot up and leaned over the bed.

"Oh my god! Are you alright!?" she had a British accent.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AND WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I was so confused. I've woken up in worse situations before, but my leg was killing me.

"You came home with me." She said calmly. She got out of bed and helped me back up onto it. I groaned in pain as I lifted up my pant legs.

"Where did these sweats come from?" I asked.

"You seemed cold so I put some of my brother's trousers on you." she started exiting the room.

"Where are you going!?" I yelled to her. I looked at my leg and saw a huge cut about 6 inches long. There was a huge bruise that surrounded it and part of the skin was hanging off. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LEG!?"

"You fell." She said as she came back in the room with an ice pack.

"I fell? And made this big ass cut? Fucking bullshit!"

"Look, Dylan, you need to calm down. If you get any more stressed, your blood pressure will rise and your cut with bleed again. It was a mess to clean up the first time, so don't make me do it a second." She handed me the ice pack. Her face was stern, just like her words. I was in disbelief of how I got the cut, but I was in too much pain to focus on her story.

"Well what happened last night, then? Between us." I winced as I put the pack on my leg. "Fuck..." I said under my breath.

She sighed and sat down next to me. "After I got to the club, I saw George in the crowd. I met him and a girl at Circles. I think I saw you and the other guys there, too, right? Well anyway, I was dancing with one of me mates and then you randomly came up to me and said 'let's go'. I was pissed anyway, and I could tell you were, too, so I said 'fuck it!" and we got a cab to my place."

"Pissed?" I said.

"Pissed drunk."

"Well what happened after we got here? That was the main reason I asked, was to know what happened to my leg and between us." I was getting a little annoyed.

"Well you don't know something about me...." she started.

"Wha- pfft yeah! That's why I'm confused as to what happened between us and that's why I'm ASKING YOU."

"Those sweats? They belong to my brother. He's schizophrenic. He lives with me because he can't take care of himself. When we got here, at the wee hours of the night, he thought you were a 'bad guy' and drug a kitchen knife across your leg. It was pretty. bad, but I got it cleaned up and sewed back up."

"What? Okay, first, where is he now? Second, you sewed my leg back up yourself? Where the hell did you learn to do that and why didn't you take me to the hospital? Third, that still DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION OF WHAT WE DID!" my leg started hurting as my stress level grew.

"He doesn't normally go crazy when people come over. We thought he was well enough to have steak knives in the house, again, but I guess not."

"NO FUCKING SHIT!" I could feel the sting in my leg.

"Calm down. My dad came and picked him up. We rotate every now and then when it comes to taking care of Blaine. His condition pretty much obligates me to have a first aid kit lying around. For reasons such as this."

"You still aren't answering my question." I was at a level of annoyance that was too much for me to even handle. I had to calm down.

"After I brought you here, and after I sewed your leg, you passed out on the floor. That was, of course, after you pissed and puked all over the place. So I had to clean up urine, vomit, blood, and actually a little bit of cum! So last night was fun." There was sarcasm at the end of her sentence.

"I thought we didn't do anything?"

"Well WE didn't. You woke up about an hour later and jerked off. You woke me before hand and asked me to watch. I turned over and tried going back to bed, but you only lasted about 45 seconds and then fell back asleep. I had to change the comforter."

"Wow." I had no idea what else to say.

"Yeah. So thank you for that, Dylan." I could hear the annoyance in her tone.

"I'm sorry about that. Thank you for putting up with that, though. I feel like I should go, now?" I wasn't sure what to do, but I started to stand. A lot of pressure made my leg hurt even more.

"Yeah. I'll drive ya home. What's the address?"