‹ Prequel: Zoned
Status: Part Two

Zoned: Waking Up

Undead House

"You dumb bitch, wake up." I heard Richi as she stood up, making me fall over on the couch.

"Bitch..." I mumbled.

"I heard that."

"What are we even doing?" I rubbed my face as I sat up.

"We're home." Dylan said as he grabbed a box. Jordon and Matt also grabbed bags and boxes and they all took forever to even get out of the bus.

"Move your ass, faggot!" Jordon yelled at Matt.

"I want out just as much as you do!"

"Both of you shut up. Just get the boxes." George said as he came out of the driver's room. "A, grab a box."
I picked up a box and grabbed my bag as I followed the boys out. The sun was warm and there was a slight wind. I could hear the sound of the highway in the distance. The house was big. It was really big. Everyone was standing and staring at it. I set the stuff down and stood next to Richi.

"I'm overwhelmed." I said to her. She nodded, still looking at the house. We were in so much awe, and the others were admiring their work they had done on the house. I was startled by George's hand firmly touching Richi and I's shoulders as he said, "You two like it?"

"It's amazing! It's so beautiful..." Richi was still staring at the house.

"Well shall we go in?" Dylan spoke up.

"It's gonna look huge, empty.." I said.

"Yeah, well you guys' beds and junk are in the truck so get unpacking!" Jorel said as he stacked 3 boxes and lifted them. "C'mon, guys. Let's go!"

Everyone grabbed boxes and bags as they walked in through the front door. I was very overwhelmed by how beautiful and real the house was. When you walked in, there were two hallways. One on the right and one on the left. They led to bedrooms with their own bathrooms. As you walked forward, there were two doors against the walls . One door, on the right, was to a bathroom, and the one on the left was to a laundry/storage room. The kitchen was connected to the living room and that was connected to a long hallway that led to the main bedrooms. The hall was on the right.

"Okay, GROUP MEETING!" Dylan called out. We all met in the middle of the living room. "Room establishment."

"I want the room down that hall." Matt said as he pointed to the hall that was on the left when you walked in the house.

"I want the one down there, then." Dylan said as he pointed down the hall on the opposite side.

"Okay, asshats, I thought we already established the rooms when the house was being built?" Jordon said as he sat on the half wall that divided the living room and the dining room/kitchen.

"We did, kinda. Jorel and I don't have our rooms picked out. It's just you and Danny that do." George said.

"Oh, well okay." Jordon replied.

"Well I'm gonna go look around if that's okay with you guys." I said as I started walking down the hall. The first door on my left was the first room I went in to. It was open and quaint. "Yo, FUCKERS! I WANT THIS ONE!" I yelled to everyone. After a few seconds of looking in the room, Dylan comes up behind me.

"Yeah, we thought you and Rich would want this one, actually. George! You owe me 5 bucks!" He said and walked out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally dark outside. 8:00pm never seemed so late. We were all moved in. Richi and I moved out of our apartment and threw in a bunch of our money for new furniture. We decided to keep our bed because it was the only nice thing we actually owned. Everybody was finally settled in and in bed. Everyone except for Richi and I (that I knew of.) Richi was in her signature tank top and had basketball shorts on. Her hair was up and messy. Her eyes were tired as if she hadn't slept in 3 days, but she still looked alert. She was curled up on the bed and hugging her knees.

"Are you happy with this, A?" she asked me. I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth.

"Yeah. Are you?" I said trying not to spit tooth paste all over myself. She nodded and yawned. "Are you lying?"

"Well, it feels weird to me. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just weird."

I spit and went back into the room ad sat on the bed with her. "At least your guy actually likes you, sweetheart."

"Jordon likes you, fuck off. And that's not what I'm talking about. I mean we've known these guys for a while and now we live with them in one big house. There are 8 people living in one house. That's really crowded, A. I don't know if we'll all be comfortable."

"Well let's just try it out for a few days. I wanna know what it's like living with these fuckers."

"Me, too, but I know I'm going to want at least some privacy."

"I can see that. Hey, can I sleep by the wall?"

"You always do." she moved and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. I wiped tooth paste onto my shirt that was on my hand and crawled in bed.

"What are we gonna do tomorrow?" I asked Richi.

"Sleep. They better not be morning people." She said. I smirked and rolled over. We can only hope, I thought.