Diary of Mari Delrous: Blue Apple

May 2013 Part 1

MAY 5TH SUNDAY 2013
Today is Sunday but I would like to return to Friday, May 3rd.
So there was the dance that I wasn’t looking forward to with the Pounce radio station’s Dj. Which had other schools going to as well but I ended up having SOO much fun. It was great.
Not only that, but for the first time in my life I danced (SLOW DANCED) With a boy…and guess who it was…
KOREY!

My old friend Korey who lives a little far away from here ended up coming to the dance! It was awesome to see him there and at the point when one direction started playing we both just ran out in terror at the same time, hilarious. Anyway so yeah! I slowed with him, it was surprising how it happened too.
Eventually we got tired so me and Jerry and Korey sat at the wall and once the slow song started playing, Korey stood up and held his hand out to me saying,
“May I have this Dance?”
I was extremely shocked and surprised. I never heard those words in my life! So I grabbed his hand and we both walked to the crowd. He then put his hands on my waist (I was like WOAAAAH!) And I put my hands on his shoulders. And we began to dance. Side to other side, swing, swing, swing, swing, At somepoint I asked (or more like yelled due to the loud music)
“Is this all we do in slow dances?”
“Pretty much!” He laughed.
And so, I said, “Why don’t we try spinning to make it more interesting?”
So then we began to just turn our feet around making us spin like
“Spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin” Id say while spinning, like a pokemon or something.
While we were dancing slow again, I mentioned how I never danced with a guy before.
“Woah really?”
I nodded and then explained how my first dance in moose jaw was like, Kids running around, me dressed all pretty while everyones in sweats, no lighting, no boys of age, science teacher saying “YOYO Dis is Dj Smith!” As then the songs would change to the chicken dance and some girls my age just completely dissed that trainwreck of a dance.
As we were still dancing, Korey was laughing so hard at that story. ..
But at somepoint Ema came up and this happened:
“ARE YOU GUYS DANCING AS FRIENDS OR AS…?”
I froze, Korey looked down at me and smiled.
“I dunno…are we?”

AHHAAAAHHHH??!!!!! WHAAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING AM I DREAMING?!?! Pinch me and you die.

ME in squeaky voice: I…I DON’T KNOW…..meep….
Its still Korey though, I love him as my good friend from childhoods and present, and I could never regret the wonderfull dance I had with him. Ill never forget my first dance…we weren’t like the others on that dancefloor…The way we danced, one was very mentally challenged looking…but different then anyone else, and I found it pretty…not caring what others think…it feels like heaven. I was so happy.
Ill never forget it, my first dance, with you Korey, thank you .
But aheum ill also never forget how he recorded my voice…
KOOREEEEEYYYYYYY Don’t make me run after you like I used to in sixth grade I am not afraid MISTER!!! But don’t worry I loved it xD

Anywho yea, you see theres this thing that people laugh at me about. If people poke or hit me, I make sexual noises apparently. I didn’t believe it but korey took a video of me getting poked and…once I heard it…its true…I sound…like quoted frome Eza and Ema: “An anime girl in an ecchi or hentai reaching orgasm” Korey agreed. And mentioned how he can make billions of dollars using that audio of me getting poked…And thus everyone says I have the qualities of a pornstar…Geez…thanks….i feel so charmed…
But from listening to that audio the next morning when Korey sent it to me, you can really tell when I get double poked…It gets like, louder nd louder and faster and harder and…uhh…this isn’t helping me.

MAY 4TH 2014.
So I played this game, Cry of fear online with Korey and his English accent friend who screams like a girl, fun stuff fun stuff..I also played on my xbox,While talking to Mark and Luson downloading the afro samurai game demo along with the batman games that got out recently, which did take a while but fun enough to play.
I started to fall asleep, then I heard some mad voices laughing about random stuff as if high or drunk almost…”Maaaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Creepy Mark voice said.
I was on an enflatable matress in my basement. And so I began to wake up, making even more sexual noises into the mic.
“ohmygod Mari what are you doing? O.O” Mark asked.
“Oh god im not even going to say anything” Luson said.
“Ughhhhhh Ooohhhhhh……mmrmrmmmm……” (that would be me….YEA….)
I was actually in epic back pain due to the bed deflating to the ground and me falling asleep there for so long..But I was also kind of half asleep, I felt like I was dreaming.
“Mari what are you doing over there?....Are you getting poked? Hehehe….” Mark would troll me.
“Ha…ahAHAHA….” Luson would laugh
“Ughh? Breathe breathe…mmmrmmmhhh?”
“Oh my god mari…Giggle giggle giggle…”
“Geesus Man don’t you realize, shes getting pulled in and out of her sleep Mark…….” Luson laughed.
Ok, thanks luson xD
The next morning I woke up and talked Mark explaining the ugh noises were my discomfort.
“Those were some pretty interesting noises last night…” He teased me.
MANNNN WHY I MUST I SOUND SO SEXUAL! GOSH!

FRIDAY MAY 10TH 2013
Hanged out with Simon after school today. His sister drove us ocer to their house, Charly seemed to troll laugh and point at us from seeing us in the car for some reason, ok I guess that’s typicial. People need to stop this “Wheels” Thing. Anyway it was fun. His parents weren’t home though, they are in Hawaii for the week, apparently. We did some audio recordings, played some scary games like jeff the killer, I love jeff the killer. Though I screamed when he popped up on the screan. It was hilariously fun. He also showed me what guys mean when they talk about aheum…triple x’s….He um, googled it and showed me the results. Oh dear, there goes my innocence. Then we threw gummy bears at eachother and watched a movie called “Wrongturn” It was fun. Good ol Simon. He really is going somewhere with his music, its amazing. Anyway I forgot to write about this but a few days ago something absolutely unexpected happened.
I ended up playing the werewolf question game with Mark….At first it started out as just a dare to see how long I would last, But reviving those wolfish memories of Nolen got him aheum…a little surprised. Of course it wasn’t as extreme as with Nolen but, he was surprised to see im not exactly as innocent as I pretend to be…Mark didn’t judge and he keeps it all secret too…
Lately things have been really nice. Most of my haunting secrets are lifted off me, thank god. Anyway so me and Mark at somepoint spoke about fetishes and I mentioned only a little about how I like dominance…His thought however was of friends with benefits. And he actually made a rational point about it.
Why have your “first time” with someone you only knew for like three months and who will possibly just leave you when you could with someone you knew all your life and no matter what is still your friend and will be there for you, Only an option when single of course. It seems odd but I found it made some practical sense, in my opinion anyway. Better then too much heartbreak anywho…