Diary of Mari Delrous: Blue Apple

May 2013 Part 2

SUNDAY MAY 12TH 2013
So today I chilled with Mark at his house. It was nice, pretty relaxed, it was rainy so we typically played a bunch of video games toghether. It was the first time I ever went to his house. Mark lives a little further in town, its really nice there. Sea, trees, nature, its lovely. His dad is pretty cool and chatty since they came to drive me there. It was nice, and I love playing with his dog Snowball. I love SNOOOOOOWWWWWBall.
So they invited me to stay for dinner and then me and mark watched a zombie movie called omega. We kept noticing a bunch of movie errors, it was funny :3. At some point though I just lied down and he used my hair as a pillow. xD “Your hair smells good….”

….Seventh grade Mari would be SO PROUD.
We also kept flipping off at the DUCK (our codeword for Dick, KEEPIN IT PG.) of the movie.
Especially at that line…WINNER GETS DA GIRL? We were like DOUBLE FLIP OFF.
And right now im working late on a French project making sure Caleb wont help me too much even though I helped him. Yep.

FRIDAY THE 17TH MAY 2013
So a while back about two weeks ago me and Simon made a plan to have a party so Korey and Martina could come over. In the end though our two first true dance partners couldn’t come…
But Mark was able to and well…It would seem everything is back to square one as always…Also it would seem Nolen Werewulf now has a girlfriend. And that explains how I never heard of him ever since, he must’ve moved on. So I suppose ill take this chance to escape him completely by loosing all contact It was hard at first but…I’m out…BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

Now why its back to square one of three years ago…my major crush and feelings I attempted to murder and bury…being revived…dammit, Is because at first we all played a game, and it was a dare to Mark to cuddle with whoever he wanted to, so he chose me, wrapped his arms around me and yea…It was only supposed to last five terms but we…didn’t stop… And again he speaks “Your hair smells good <3 :3 its so fluffy like a pillow :3” Cuddle cuddle, and well I got pretty comfortable.
Anyway not only that but later, im just walking there and hes like, “Mari! Cuddle with me! :D” And well I just ended up lying on his lap on the sofa…chair…thing…EITHER WAY YEA! He even took a pic of us, and when Tony started assaulting everyone he made cute jokes like Ima protect u Mariri!
HEY IM NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH! This feels awesome…meep. I feel affection again..of course though everyone has to make it awkward like, “oh you guys going out or something?” Or Elizabeths little comment hehe “Back to six grade are we?”
And Era, “That’s definitely, boyfriend -girlfriend material.”

I don’t even know what to think…its not like he kissed me or something……(Damn shame)……..but he didn’t , plus I know Mark definitely doesn’t want a girlfriend that people will troll him about and stuff.
Well whatever, Yolo. Whatever happens I shall not get obsessive like I used to and let him break my heart by any chance. I just started to live again, so let’s not die anytime soon. Anyway the party was really fun, and for the first time ever I saw Mark dance…I never saw him dance before even at the school dances. Hehhe that’s awesome.

WEDNESDAY MAY 22ND 2013
So two days ago, Monday, mark came over to my house, we played more video games, chilled and watched a horror movie which sucked …we kept expecting something scary to happen but nothing did! But at least half way there we cuddled again! But like all my cats joined in haha…ALL OF THEM. Anywho so lately ive been talking A LOT to Mark like really. Every day. Even messages like Talk to ya after soccer practice, and typically every night goodnights and weekend mornings good mornings…Ive come to learn a lot about him, as I begin to find his personality something very, special to me at least. Like he really is more than you’d guess he’d be. Like at the start of the year we would barely talk, so I would have no way of knowing anything. He seems a little careless you think, but at truth you can tell hes someone who thinks a lot…

You know he told me he never had gotten a kiss before? Wow…He mentioned to me a little the other day how he would often find himself alone one year, I wonder a little about it. Oh I missed a point so deep in thoughts I am right now. When it comes to girls, he often saves himself. Hes not the type for a hit and run, he sticks to one, that will last longer, possibly stay and he wont regret. He told me something quite surprising today. See he used the question on me so I asked the same, on how “far” he would go with a girl, surprisingly he answered, hed go extremely far as long as he can avoid sex….Well that’s a first that I hear a guy say that.
See, he explained how sex can often change a girl and how it possibly effects them emotionally and he honestly just wants a girl to be happy. He’ll do it if the girl really wants to but besides that he avoids. He’s pretty cautious about it with all the risks. I never knew just how much of a caring person he actually is. That’s kind of, really amazing. I honestly never met a guy like that until now.

Its interesting how much someone can hide about themselves or how many things we miss when we glance at someone. The way people are at heart amazes me more and more everyday.
Anyway so outside that he actually told me he liked me today.
I asked him how he felt about how people like to talk about us so much, and he answered: “Honestly I don’t mind cause I kind of like you. Well no not kind of, I like you.
I didn’t know what to say, I just sent a smiley face and began to blush.
Later he actually told me why to, we have stuff in common, I’m super nice, I’m a gamer, etc etc etc, and…I’m PRETTY?!
DOUBLE BLUSH, Never hear that one.
I think im falling…

LATER LATER*
I just mentioned that I like talking to him, he asked how, I explained just by the person he is I love talking to him. It wasn’t much too yet he replied. “OMG AWW YOUR DA BEST! <3” I didn’t even tell everything I thought about him too. Im not sure if he hears that much but either way.
Aww thanks, you’re the best too, if you weren’t I wouldn’t be talking to you 
Really is a great guy, and I think I just might like him…
I only fear one thing…
Hes been stressed lately, I know why since he took the time to trust me on it,
Him and Mona got in some sort of fight. I know they were just friends but I don’t know, expect the unexpected? What if he wanted a replacement or something. I just remember the beginning of the school year, he spent mostly with her and it was like, me and mark barely knew each other…So why this now? Im just a little afraid I guess…I don’t want things to just switch around like before when I got back.
But right now, I can’t help but feel the way I do…Just im bad at showing it I guess.