Diary of Mari Delrous: Blue Apple

31ST DECEMBER 2012

MONDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2012

I don’t know what to do!!! Something incredible happened!!! Its terrible but fills me with joy!
He hasn’t forgotten about me…But…I cant do it! I…I want to tell mother …to explain but…either shed make sure id loose him forever, again! I don’t want that! Dad would be worse to…they wouldn’t understand if he was just here…they wouldn’t see it as they do… I didn’t respond to him…and…I wont…I promised my parents but…If I don’t do anything what type of a person am I to my werewolf?! We were best friends, I never thought id find someone just like me…And if I don’t do anything it will never get out of my head!!! What do I do?! I cant just leave things the way they are but I cant start again either!!! Being forced to remove someone from your life is the most terrible thing even what do I do?!I miss him so much…
The one thing id want to tell my mother…in hope shed understand!

Nolen remembers me, he asked for a request, I haven’t done anything and I wont but all I want to do is explain and say goodbye to my friend…
But thinking, imagine how my parents see such things I don’t blame them from assuming and jumping to conclusions. They of course have no idea what hes like. Its all so complicated. But im not crazy here! Ugh they probably see him as some sort of creep…but he isn’t! I know and I understood how my parents can feel about this but…Nolen…is my friend…Ive spoken to him for months wed talk about all sorts of things, opinions music, and there was honestly….If Nolen wasn’t so far away…and I didn’t meet him as a penpal…if I met him at school or whatever…..What difference would it even make?!
There is no difference I have plenty of friends with penpals! Much more then me! Im a penpal even! Is it really wrong? Is it ALL a bad thing? No! Most of it is a good thing! Just a small percent of chance you get to the wrong person but if your smart you can tell when theres a wrong person! Im not blind im not stupid! I played rock paper scissors with him! Its real!

All im saying it doesn’t make the person any different then who they are…Its unfair I don’t want to sound stupid or blind or anything but being in my shoes…it’s the worse feeling in the world…I could never stop thinking of him and now I see he hasn’t forgotten about me..I cant tell him anything…its unfair im sorry Nolen werewolf….
How much more of this can I take? Ill never find a true friend again. He was my journal that spoke back to me…Im so sorry…I wish I could…I hate this….

I used to feel so lonely…I remember pretending there was someone I could really speak to…all my friends they never cared. Sometimes theyd laugh at me and say things…I still remember some words.

“By the way you act…its hard to believe your in 9th grade…”

Things like that, I used to think Elizabeth was my best friend, she still talks about the time I “snapped at her”. I remember. I was insulted by something she said. She said some not so nice things plenty of time, I still never ever heard her apolagize once. When I did even the time I snapped at her.

People find it hard to believe im lonely. By the way I act. It is an act shall I remind. I never can be myself unless writing on paper, or speaking to Nolen. Heh, I think my parents believe he was the one who put his name as Nolen werewolf. Nope. That was me. But we had an inside joke so that’s why. I had a lot of good times writing to him. He knows me more for who I am. He remembered things I say, he liked my craziness, he liked how I spoke and unlike most of my friends, he never ever ever told me to shut up!

“Who would tell you to shut up? That’s so mean!”

I always felt left out, never fitting in and I could never tell or explain anyone because they wouldn’t really care. Theyd have better things to do when my friends ask me whats up, and id say “feeling down” They don’t answer. I always wanted to talk to someone about this. Nolen would ask, oh? Why? Id explain to him how I felt. Hed say:

N:“Well yeah you are different…”

M:“oh? …I am….great….”

N: Haha no not in a bad way though, like from what ive seen your pretty uniue. Maybe people just don’t know how to react to your awesomeness. Hehe but don’t worry about that because in your case theres nothing wrong with being different.

M: Wow aren’t we optimistic? :p

N: haha well I like to look on the Brightside of life. You should try it sometimes Mari!

He was pretty sweet. But I guess that time is over…will I ever get over it…
Well if I do…then im heartless.

OOOH I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME I WAS TALKING TO HIM AND SUDDENLY HE SAID-

“Yeeah and- Brbearth quake”

I paused for a second not having any idea what he said until I realize it actually said Be right back, earthquake. I was like: What the- NOLEEEN?! NOLEN NOLEN NOLEN NOLEN! NOOOLENN! WHAT THE HELL EARTHQUAKE?!

Then he came back like ten minutes later.

N: WOAH MARI?!

WOAAAH Im getting all your messages at once omg.
My house was shaking like crazy man that was scary!

M: NOLEN?

N: MARI!

M: Brb Earthquake? REALLY?!

N: LOLOLL well I had to tell you otherwise youd be wondering where I went! xD

M: brb tornado.

N: Oh haha very funny..

Haha funny time…whenever we had to BRB after that wed put earthquake just for the fun of it. It became another silly inside joke…
Oh I cant take this! I need to stop writing or ill….Im crying….

Why does this have to happen? Everything happens for a reason…If I never met him though I wouldn’t have to miss him so much….But im so glad I did meet him…even when I have to go through all this….I HATE THIS