Diary of Mari Delrous: Blue Apple

APRIL 2013 Part 1

APRIL 1ST, 2013
506*******
That number texts me prentending to be Nolen. And I believed it since they knew about our earthquake joke. And at somepoint It began to say how Nolen never existed and he was a twenty one year old hacker which made no sense whatsoever….but im gullible….
Turns out Simon is in his old town and he was hanging out with his old friends and apparently got…overly tired, to then tell the earthquake story so yea….Therri, his friend that’s a white kid who sounds black in audio recordings, thinks im hot apparently….(WHAT?!) And told this guy who apparently used to hassle Simon so he ended up being the one texting me. Therri apparently hacked simons phone to give my number away so yea…Anyway oddly I haven’t even heard much from Nolen lately…Must be busy, or thinks im crazy or something. I honestly wish he was just here.

THURSDAY APRIL 4 2013.
Now I really want him to be here.
North korea aprooved to send a nuke to the west coast of the united states….Ugh…im kinda worried. Yet lately I still cant help but hear the voices of others. “EXPLORE THE WORLD” Simon says.
“Maybe its time you get a real boyfriend.” Eza says.
“Remember he is in California Mari, I just don’t want to see you hurt.” Quote Malia.
One, for the point, Who the hell would actually want to like me? Im used to Connor, and now his ghost calling me ugly, and having no guy ever even look at me.
And I don’t know…I close myself off to anyone thinking of him but what if Nolen actually doesn’t see me seriously like that…And since I haven’t talked to him for a while without it only being play,Well, I feel a little uneasy…I mean its just, if were only “Friends” Like “That” well, things wont be the same. See if I had a boyfriend here, me talking to Nolen wouldn’t be so right unless I told him no more werewolf, friendzones, nothing more. But even if that happened things between us wouldn’t really be the same. But if it wasn’t that I’d consider it cheating. And I am no cheat nor will I ever be. See that’s the problem in long distance when its been a while to talk like what if he has a girlfriend or something…Well no…
Im just worried because, well im sort of…Acting weird around…Caleb…Like if Nolen never existed. I just trust Caleb so much, id even want to see what he thinks of this very subject.
No matter what I think hes amazing in general as a friend but…just that thing…Im so weird. God…

SUNDAY APRIL 14 2013
I lost the cross pen of awesomeness. I think I dropped it somewhere and someone picked it up…Damn…
Well at least this pen is clickable…im doing the double click…ClickclickClickclickClickclickCLICK!
So the week was interesting…long though…where do I start? Well let’s go with Monday.
About two Thursdays ago Eron said Jerry liked me, I didn’t really listen much. Then I got a message from Jerry saying he would like to speak in private. Haha, I told Caleb about it not saying it was jerry so he thought it was Simon and came up with an entire game plan. But yeah.
So during lunch, Jerry asked me to the dance, I said sure, but didn’t clarify it was as friends. The rest of the day me and Caleb kept eying each other funny almost. He told me I should be worried if it were to get out of hand.
About two days later, me, Eron, Simon, And Jerry walked down to the convenience store and very easily Eron asked us both if it was a date or if it was as friends. I quickly clarified then, nice and easy no awkwardness. It was fun we were all acting crazy that lunch break. Couldn’t stop laughing.
Then I got a text from Caleb saying that Jerry was in love with me and he had plans to make me like him…Awkward…During this time I still haven’t seen wolf forever, and things got worse. I realize now I may actually have feelings for C…..
I couldn’t think straight at all. So I ended up telling Eza exactly what was in my mind. How I haven’t spoken to wolf for such a long time, she told me its normal and it doesn’t mean I don’t love No, But it’s simply I can’t reach touch or feel him. (Not in that sense, get your mind out of the gutter.)
I guess maybe she is right…but still.
Anyway though when she realized I liked Caleb she yelled:
“I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU LIKED C-!!!”
I had to put my hand on her mouth and strangle her since Caleb suddenly appeared behind her at that VERY MOMENT.
“SHUT UP!!!!!”
“AHAHAHHHAHHAHA MARI I KNEW YOU LIKED HI-“
“I SAID SHUT UP DOESN’T YELL IT!!!!”
“What are you guys talking about?” Caleb asks awkwardly watching us wrestle.
“NOTHING! WERE TALKING ABOUT- KANGAROOS!!!!” I YELL.
“MARI LIKES KANGAROOS MARI LIKES KANGAROOS!” Eza Chanted.
The next day (Friday) I heard Joey gave up on me, Im glad this wont have to weirden or jeapordize anything but feel kind of bad, still didn’t hear from wolf.
SO I was in French class at somepoint Eza was acting like my mother (As she said herself) and she kept telling me to work. At somepoint I was talking to Caleb and she yelled across the room for me to work.
I nodded and we both started to talk with the book over our faces, from the corner of my eye she snook up on me, grabbed my things and dropped it. “Go to work!”
She started walking away as Caleb suggested evily I should push her cartable off the desk. “GOOD IDEA!” I said with a laugh, so I pushed it off and her bookcase thing broke. Me and Caleb couldn’t stop laughing awkwardly watching Eza freak out.
A little later near the end of class Caleb was at the door and I was talking to Eza apolagizing for her book thing. Ema and Sarah were right behind her.
“ITS ALL CALEBS FAULT! He told me too!” I blamed with laughter.
“JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM DOESN’T MEAN YOU DO EVERYTHING HE SAYS MARI!” Eza yelled.
Ema and Sarah suddenly walked near me breaking my personal space bubble while speaking all sorts of things.
“Caleb? You like Caleb? Ohmygosh no way! Aww! I aproove Mari! That’s a great catch for you! I aproove! That’s so cute is it true?”
I began to blush.
“AWWWWWWWWW!”
More like AWWWWWWWkward.
So aheum a lot of people know now…Simon was the first though.

Hey Simon…I actually have been exploring the world and I think I may have found someone.
Omg who is it?
I don’t think your going to like it….
Ok. I already know who it is now.

It was that easy haha…
Anyway so on Friday besides that I must say I did something pretty honest. We had a math test and four of us were able to do the test with the resource lady, Ill make it clear and quick since I need sleep, She was guiding us on each question thinking we listened and that we understood, we weren’t listening and yet she would actually display the answer easily. So it was basically like cheating. I felt bad seeing all my answers right so I told my teacher not to put that on my grade because I felt like it was just taking advantage of what that lady was teaching us. After I explained him though he had this really nice smile. And gave me a sincere thank you,
He must be one of the nicest teachers in our school actually.
Anywho so yep. Goodnight