Stay with Me

Seven Months

Back then every colourful thing in her life had turned into grey scale, constantly reminding her of the disaster she called ‘life’. Picking up the pieces to her broken life had no use because she kept cutting her finger on the same piece. She no longer saw a future for herself. She thought her path had run dry but a lot changed in seven months.

For example days, weeks, numbers, seasons and of course the months. May, June, July, August, September, October and November seem to have flown by faster than one simple week in April.

It’s been two hundred and fourteen days since her life started taking shape again. The dark bags under her eyes from all the sleepless nights finally started to disappear, as she wrestled her way through the sweaty nights in his arms.
Her sunken in cheeks started to appear fuller once again and her wrinkled, dried out skin started showing her actual young age again.

Through the hair pulling, the sweat and the anger he stuck by her side. Whether it was on a computer screen, through a phone or in real life – he was always with her. In the sleepless nights, the cries for help and the desperate times he held her hands.

He became her newest addiction. He became her new drug.
♠ ♠ ♠
A penny for your thoughts? A One Direction WWA tour ticket for your thoughts?

Comment, subscribe, recommend. I appreciate it all.