The Beast Is Ugly

Prelude

Love /luhv/ noun 1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. 2. strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties. 3. unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another. 4. attraction that includes sexual desire: the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship.

Roman Godfrey was undeniably convinced love did not exist. The human race was incapable of such a pure selfless emotion, and if humans were incapable of such emotion, then he, a monster, had no chance of ever experiencing such a taboo compassion. Roman’s mechanical demeanor was a product of environment; the callously narcissistic Olivia Godfrey afflicting the beautiful child with a merciless egotism as a toddler. Roman had become exceptionally skillful at masking the consuming sadness behind an impetuous façade; he just wanted to feel something. The insecurities poisoning the fragile heart hidden within his rib cage were paralyzing. He felt incapable of compassion, empathy or admiration. He felt empty. The rejection lingering in the depths of those wayward mysterious willow irises was impossible to miss, yet somehow no one noticed. His entire outlook on the possibility of further emotional capabilities shifted the moment he met Aurora Jaelynn Faust. The lavender haired gypsy goddess was the epitome of love. She cherished everything life had to offer; the beauty, the passion and the heartache.

The teenage girl was addicting in the absolute worst way; the kind of rare beauty that had the ability to render you breathless, the voluptuous curves that made men salivate and the virtuous heart that made you want to be a better person. Peter Rumancek was the sole individual to experience the fierce love Aurora’s tender heart had to give. The passionate inferno devoured their hearts without effort; the whirlwind romance crumbling around them as fast as it started.

The arrival of Peter Rumancek and Aurora Jaelynn Faust would either be a godsend or a curse. Life, in Hemlock Grove, for Roman Godfrey was about to change indefinitely. Roman Godfrey was going to fall in love, but the question was would Aurora fall back?
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been in the works for a while.
I love Hemlock Grove and can't wait for the new season in July.
This'll follow the storyline as close as I can while adding twists for the original characters.
Let me know what you think. Comment, recommend and subscribe.