Status: Sorry readers I really suck in summarizing so please bear with it XXD

Sassy Jaine

Sharp Thoughts

Wrapping a white, soft towel around myself, I saw Grace standing straight in the middle of my room, with dozens of shoe boxes on the floor and paper bags in her hands.

"Good morning, Miss Jaine. Your designer clothes have been delivered." She bowed and walked out of my room, without any other word.

My life has always been like this- getting what I wanted and doing what pleased me. But it always seems like there was something missing.

Almost everyone around hate and envied me.

They say I'm not contented with my wealth, they're right. I'm not contented by the wealth or power that my dad have.

They don't even know how it feels, and how it affects my life. They're wrong. They are all quick to judge, because they don't know what I've been through in my childhood years.

It was grievous to even think about it.

Doing whatever pleased me without being watched as I grow,

I learned to hold my own, but it hurt so much knowing they could rarely spend any time with me, even on weekends.

It hurt me so much that the longest words of my father were, "I love you. Take good care of yourself, you're a big girl now." And with that, his phone had began to ring and he ended the call with,"Sorry Jaine, daddy has to go."

It hurt me so much that they couldn't watch me ride my first bike, couldn't see me in my graduation gown, or that they couldn't comfort me during my first heartbreak, until I had stopped crying.They didn't even bake me heavenly cookies made with love, as everyone always seem to state.

I always heard them say that if they were in my position they would be the happiest person in the entire country, which was completely exaggerated. All I could say is that, they were mad.

I closed my eyes and let my bitter-sweet tears fall down on my cheeks. After regaining my composure, I got dressed.

Life is unfair, almost like wearing a high heels. You may fall down or you can walk through the pain, and be praised for having good poise.

Life is unfair, don't expect it to be perfect.

I leisurely descended down my classic grand staircase, and proceeded outside, toward my white Porsche.

"Good morning, Miss Jaine, would you like me to drive you today?" Andy asked, sincerely.

"Morning too, Andy! Thanks for asking, but I was thinking that you should take the day off, and have some fun."

<I>Andy, unlike me, had many things that could make her happy. Being happy had become a rare occasion for me, lately.</I> I smiled to her hiding my sadness.

"A-a-a-are you serious, Miss Jaine?" I gave her a nod, and she squealed " Thank you very much, Miss Jaine!"

She hugged me tightly, and I just patted her back, awkwardly, not really knowing what else to do.

After hugging me she moved backward, blushing quite red.

"I'm so sorry Miss- You should probably go now, or you're going to be late on your first day as a senior." She faked her cough as she return to her professional self.

Andy had been my chauffeur, ever since the summer. She was very charming, having cherry red lips, a bright smile, and blonde hair.

I never really saw her without her formal uniform, but she's still very amiable.

My father always tells them to think and act professionally. It's expected from my father to say such things about business and altitude.

Andy opened the driver-side door for me, and I got in, speeding off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for the errors XXD