Losing Control

What

I stare at my desk with my face in my hands. You can't be serious. It's only the fourth week of school and already people have started to--
"Well, well, well, if it isn't Marisol. She gets more rides than a carousel."
The class snickers.
"Hi, Alesha."
"Hey, slut."
I don't know what I did to this girl, I really don't, but this has been going on for the past year. Somehow I haven't let it phase me. Somehow.
"So, who is the boy of the week?"
"I don't have a boy every week."
"Liar. You flirt more than a prostitute."
The bell rings, and the teacher walks in. I pop my hood up and lay my head on my desk. This teacher doesn't care if I do that since I'm a good student, and she also knows that I only do this when I get no sleep.
Which I didn't.
"Everyone, sit down." The whispers quiet down, and I smile. Good. "We have a new student here today, would you like to introduce yourself?"
"Uh...sure." No shit. That voice. "I'm Jordan, I came here from South Carolina."
I snap my head up. It is him. Okay, this is weird.
"Welcome, how's Ohio treating you?"
"It's...different."
The class erupts in laughter. It wasn't that funny, why did they laugh?
"I'm sure it is, Jordan. Anywho, you can take a seat next to Marisol there in the back, just try not to wa--Oh, Marisol, you're up!"
I nod my head, pushing back my hood. "Uh...yeah. Too much commotion going on."
She smiles at me. "Glad to hear that, actually."
Jordan walks back towards the seat next to me, but he never breaks eye contact with me. The color in my face is probably apparent, judging by the looks people are shooting at me.
Marisol getting flustered by a guy staring at her? Vat?
He nods in my direction, then turns to face the front of the room.
Needless to say I don't pay attention the a single thing I'm being taught. I can't stay focused when I have Jordan next to me. It's strange...Why does he have this effect on me?
"And tomorrow, we will--Oh, never mind, half of you didn't hear the assignment anyways." The teacher mumbles sitting back in her seat. I giggle at her attempt to sound like she can actually control this class.
"So, what do you have next?"
I blink. Who just spoke to me? I turn and see Jordan. "Oh...uh, I have, uh, Pre-Calc."
"Me too."
He smiles at me, his teeth are perfect. And white.
Ugh. I like that.
"Why do you seem to get nervous all the time?"
"Huh?"
"Before when we spoke you never sounded nervous, now it's like you're nerves are bouncing all over the place."
"Oh...well...." You're the reason. You're presence is the reason. YOU, my dear whatever you are, are the reason. "I didn't expect to really ever see you again once school started, so...Yeah, still shocked."
"Good." I raise my eyebrow and look at him. "I'm still getting over seeing your gorgeous face."
He walks away with a wave and charming smile. I bite my lip and enter my next classroom.

What am I getting myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short, like really short, but I'm building a plot in my head...

If you like, comment, if not....

I'm sorry.