Status: Complete!!! Please enjoy! Leave comments also! Recommend also! They mean the world! =)

This Is What Makes Us Girls

What Makes

Britney and I walked down the street and passed by our school. We both stopped and took a good look at it. A real long good look at it.

“We did crazy shit didn’t we?” She said chuckling.

I joined her chuckles and nodded. “Crazy seems to be too gentle of a word Britney.”

“It seemed like every time someone told us no…we took it as a challenge and did it anyway. Like we knew it was going to be all over anyway. Its like they were trying to warn us not to take it too far, yet, we didn’t listen. Right?” She questions out loud and looked at me.

And that’s where the beginning of the end begun
Everybody knew that we had too much fun


I closed my eyes and nodded. “That’s if we even went to school. I must have had like twelve tardies and three absent days in the first two weeks!” I replied, laughing.

“No one can blame us though. I mean considering that we stayed late drinking with our boss almost everyday after work.” The smirk on Britney’s face showed that she would give anything to go back to drinking like we used to.

We were skippin’ school and drinkin’ on the job
(With the boss)


“Talking about work and ditching, why don’t we go back to that place?” She added.

“Back to work?”

She snorted and rolled her eyes. “No Lana, back to THAT place.” She stressed the word ‘that’.

“Oh! You mean THAT place…” I said, finally catching on.

Yeah, I was definitely catching on.

Jason had gotten me a fake ID and I was super excited. Like, shit, who wouldn’t be! I was only sixteen for crying out loud!

Sweet sixteen and we had arrived

Sixteen and looking hot!

Britney had lent me some of her clothes: a bottom less shit that showed off my stomach, a min-skirt, and red high heels. I painted my lips red and left my hair down.

Jason and I hadn’t started dating, but I could tell he would come up with any excuse to get his hands on me.

We walked into the club and found a booth to sit at. A waitress came over and took our order of drinks. Jason and Daniel looked at the waitress ass when she turned to leave. I laughed when Britney slapped the back of Daniel's head, but sadly, I couldn’t do anything to Jason to keep his eyes on the waitress.

Within the hour, Britney and I had drunk three drinks straight. My first three drinks ever! I was laughing and giggling like crazy. But I had a better idea to keep us all entertained.

The music got turned up a bit more and I climbed the table.

“Lana! What are you doing!” Britney shouted and laughed.

“Come on!” I challenged and held out my hand for her to grab. She giggled and clumsily climbed onto the table with me. I smirked down at Jason, and began to dance.

I swung my hips slowly to the left and right seductively and turned in a circle as I ran my hands through my hair, messing it all up.

I heard cheers from the crowd around us, including Jason and Daniel who shouted and hooted our names.


Baby’s table dancin’ at the local dive
Cherring our names in the pink spotlight


Daniel handed another drink to Britney and I, but it only lasted twenty seconds till our glass was empty.

Britney and I laughed, dancing and holding each other as we enjoyed the night. The lights grew darker, or maybe it was an effect from the drink that made everything seem more red or pinkish color.

No. Velvet. Velvet was the color Britney and I danced through the whole night.


Drinkin’ cherry schnapps in the velvet night
(Heart)


“Wild times weren’t they?” Britney commented as we took a look around the local bar.

“Wild could sum it all up couldn’t it?” I stated. Even though it sounded more like a question then an actual statement.

“Speaking of wild…remember the hotel?”

How could I ever forget?

“I’m starting to wonder if we are a bad influence on you Lana…” Daniel said as we snuck up behind a hotel.

“What? You Daniel? Are you even capable of such a thing?” I teased with a smirk. Britney laughed beside me and Daniel shot me a playful glare.

“If anyone is doing the influence, its me.” Jason said, wrapping an arm around my waist and drawing me close.

“Oh well that explain a lot…” Daniel laughed as he toyed with Jason.

“Hey whats that suppose to-” Jason started but was cut off by Britney.

“Hey you guys, he left! Come on.” She said, referring to the police man.

I giggled as we snuck into the hotel and headed straight to the pool area. Yes there were people here, but did we care? Nope, not a single bit.

We made our way into the pool room as people were diving, laying on chairs, or swimming. We fit right in and pretended to be guests.

Daniel and Jason quickly dived into the pool and began tackling each other. Britney and I rolled our eyes and laughed before we followed in after them.

Now this was the life.


Yo we used to go break in
To the hotel, glimmer and we’d swim


This lasted for about an hour. An hour before we got caught.

And sadly it had been right when Jason and I were in a heavy make-out session.

“Hey you! Out of the pool!” The police officers voice shouted and the four of us looked at each other.

Oh we were out alright. But we were out and running away from the cop. The four of us laughed as we raced out of the hotel, in our bikinis and swim trunks, with the police behind us.

A chubby police.

So…yeah, you could guess that it wasn’t hard to outrun him.

Runnin’ from the cops in our black bikini tops

Britney smirked and wiggled her butt as she shouted over her shoulder at the cop. “Come on handsome! Come and get this. We know you want to.” She teased him.

Screaming, “Get us we’re hot. Get us while we’re hot.”

I laughed loudly and shook my head as I thought, if he can.

(Come on take a shot)

We lost him within minutes and couldn’t get ourselves to stop laughing.

Laughing at us being crazy enough to do that. Laughing at what Britney had done. Laughing for the hell of it.

But our laughter was short lived.


This is what makes us girls
We all look for heaven and we put our love first
Somethin’ that we’d die for, it’s our curse
Don’t cry about it, don’t cry about it
This is what makes us girls
We don’t stick together ‘cause we put our love first
Don’t cry about him, don’t cry about him
It’s all gonna happen