Status: In Progress <3

Letters to Jack

Two

October 10th, 2012

Dear Jack,

You would be proud of me to know that I finally found myself a stable job today. It isn’t much, just a job at the local café, but it’s enough to sustain the bills with all of the tips I get from the many customers, since the coffee shop is in a nice, central location.

We’re going to live together someday, Jack. I can promise you that. When I get a better job, I’ll buy an apartment, or a house, or something, and we can pack up all of your stuff and move it to our new place. Our own place. Imagine having a house all to ourselves, nobody around to bother us, unlike when we’re on the bus! This is going to be amazing, Jacky, I promise. Everything will fall together soon enough.

I miss you more than you will ever understand. I listen to the live version of Coffee Shop Soundtrack every day, just to listen to when you sing ‘the taste of your lips says we shouldn’t have met like this.’ I watch clips from our DVD all the time so I can see your face and hear your voice. I like to watch our memories together, relive them, pretend that one little thing hadn’t gone wrong , causing me to leave.

I really hope that you haven’t gotten a new girlfriend, or a new boyfriend, whichever you prefer. I don’t think I could bear to see you in someone else’s arms as I sit alone, patiently waiting for the day I can come back for you.

Ok, maybe not very patiently. I really can’t wait. I love you, with all of my heart, forever and always. It was always you, Jack, and it will always be you.

With My Sincerest Love,

Alexander William Gaskarth
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't as proud of this fic when I first started writing it but it'll get better in a few chapters okay I promise