Status: In Progress <3

Letters to Jack

Three

November 15th, 2012

Dear Jack,

I give you my sincerest apologies for not writing to you sooner, but I think you will be happy to know that I am currently living in a small studio apartment for a very small fee, thanks to an old friend I had never thought I would see again.

With every fiber in my being, I constrain myself from inviting you to live with me at this very instant, but I am not quite ready to share a home just yet. Now that I have my own place, the next step for me is to find a better-paying job so I can find a better apartment for us, or maybe even go as far as buying my first house. I’m more excited than you could understand, Jack. Imagine just the two of us living together; nobody can bother us ever again like they used to. Jack and Alex vs The World.

Remember when all of our fans used to say “Jalex existed” and find cute pictures of us together to prove their point? Well, my dear boyfriend, “Jalex” does exist; it always has and always will.

Much to my dismay, I am reluctant to cut this letter short. I need to get to work soon, and the post office here closes at 5. Now that I am all settled in my own place, expect to get more letters from me. Nobody ever writes out handwritten letters anymore, with text-messaging and emails, but you know that I always liked to be “old-fashioned” about things.
Love Always,

Alexander William Gaskarth
P.S. I’m not even sure if you are receiving these letters, but I cannot give away my location with a return address, so I am hoping that you’ve been receiving these notes without a problem.