Weightless.

Tube.

Ther are thirty-six total. Eighteen are in his age group, 14 to 19. Fifteen girls and three boys. Only two girls are thinner than him and it makes him proud. So proud that he doesn't eat his lunch or dinner and they feed in through the tube.

He doesn't feel like socializing but the girls come up to him anyways. He tells them he only weighs 93 pounds. Some gasp and praise him, asking how he does it. Others look disgusted and tell him he should want to be healthy over thin. He shows them how his thumb and index fingers can make a circle around his upper arm. His fingertips touch when wrapped around his thigh. Skin and bones. He can't imagine not being this.

His things are put on a bed with light blue sheets and a blue comforter. Its one of three in the room. Three beds, three dressers, three desks with desk chairs, one couch. There's a lot of empty space and no personal feeling whatsoever. He unpacks slowly, can feel one of his roommates watching him. Seth. The other one, Mason, is in the parlor playing cards.

Seth is tall and gangly. His peroxide blonde hair is thinning in front. He wanted to model. He'd always been conplimented for his bright blue eyes and perfect teeth. He had a chance too. His mom "knew" people. He had a chance. Until Ana took over.

Mason was different. He had skinny legs but a wide torso and it was a wonder how his legs supported him. He was pale with spiky brown hair and brown eyes. He was round all over with chubby cheeks. "He's a puker. Can't stop eating. Just likes to puke it up." Seth told him. He in between them at dinner, feeding Mason most of his meal.

They notice. He gets the tube.