Should i stay or should I go

Later then ever

The rain fell like fire on a 17 young boys head when he made his way for the door. He run in and slamed the door shut behind him. His father sat by the table and drank his beer like always. The boy walked to the stair as quite he could. He closed his eyes when the dog run out and barked at him. He heard his father turn in his chair and try to stand up but sat down again for he had taken to many beers.

"Frank Edwin come out here right now! I know it's you!"

"Dad I can't. Please I have to go to my room. It's late" He said before he ran up to his room and slammed the door. His dad always got mad at him when he was drunk. He hated him when he was drunk. One thing did he know. He would never drink beer if he got kids.
Frank throw himself on the bed and fell asleep.

*The next day*

Frank got out of his bed and starred at his teddybear. his mum was dead now after his dad had left her for two years ago with his youngest littlesister. He loved her and she was only one year old when his mum and she got into a carcrash. He cried every night but no one knew.
After a time he got out f bed and took his hand throw his dyed blonde hair and walked downstairs in his cloths he had fallen asleep with. He never got any other and he allways sleep with them too. He got a peace of bread before he ran outside and took the ugly car down to the village he lived in. He stopped outside a small place where many punks got to and listen on bands. He got out from the car and took his hoody over his head and made his way in to the place. It's was a good place like he wanted to be at. He laughed and had fun all the day long and he ended up at two guys place. They hade come from an other place. Hell know where. they had a hotelroom and they smoked weed and drank there asses of.
____________________________________

It's all for the time. More tomorrow ^^