Should i stay or should I go

Going back home?

*One Day Later*

Frank wook up by the sun lighted down at his face. A arm held him close to a bare chest. He struggle and almost screamed in fear when he saw a short boy with reddish hair lay beside him. The boy looked back at him with his green eyes which made him lay back down beside him and take a deep breath. It was safe in there and he could hear a other boy singing by the TV. Frank smiled by himself and toke his boxes before he got to the other boy in the chough. He laughed at something he whispered in his ear and both looked back at the other boy who was still in the bed. He starred back at them for a minute or two before he hide himself under the cover.

"What the fuck! I love you Billie!"
Frank yelled at the boy who hide under the cover and the other beside him
started to laugh once again.

"I hate you!"

"Be nice to him Frank. Billie Joe is just a little boy for fuck sake!"

"I want my boyfriend!"

"Frank stop it!"
Billie ran up from under the cover and jump on the other two. "I hate you!" He yelled for his life and yawned when Frank hugged and kissed him. "I'm not gay Frank." Frank just smiled and nudded. "can you let me go?" He whisper and walked back to the bed to get dressed, when frank had finally let go of him.

Mike, as the other boys name was, got dressed too and had taken a shower before they all got down to the breakfast. Billie sat down beside his new friend and all three laughed there head of while they ate there food.

*Billie's Point of view*
I svallow my peace of apple and starred down at my food. Frank had gone to the bathroom after he almost pied on himself. Who was he? He had shown up in the morning before at the bar and everyone knew him in the village. I walked out from the hotel and took a joint to still my mind. The sun glared down at me like it knew something good was going to happen after we met the strange boy named Frank. He wasn't like any other boy. He was.. funny.

I laughed at myself and walked down the street for a time to thing over things. it had hapen hundred of things after me and Mike had taken the bus to this place. Our drummer had quit our band. We was only a gutarist and basplayer. It was not so good point to play anything at all. I played at some smal places when my friends asked back home but here we was nothing realy. My fucked up dream would never turn into something good. I wanted to be one of the biggest band in the world. everyone thought it was a sick dream.
I sighed by my self and sat down in the grass by the little pond where ducks swimmed quite. I laid down on my back and starred up at the bright blue sky. Or was it baby blue. I smiled by my self and closed my eyes. I knew it was going to be a new lifestyle with Frank by our side. I didn't know Mike/Michael had asked Frank to join our band back at the hotel. Nothing could stop my fucked up dream. I would do anything to make it real. Take my own life for exampel. I had almost done it once. Mike had stopped me. It was after our drummer had left us.

I dreamed about me standing on the stage and scream out Green Day to 60.000 people. They screamed back and Frank/Tré did a drumsolo behind me and Mike, who stood beside me strumming at his bas.
It was a good dream. I smiled by my self again and scream out in the air when Frank pinned me at the grund with his arms. I laughed and smiled up at Mike for a duck let a white poo-poo hit his nose. Frank and I laughed our head of when Mike took his tung out and liked it up.