Should i stay or should I go

Lies in the air

*Three years later*
*Franks Point of view*

I stared out over the crowed and made a funny face who made the girls laugh at me. I laughed back and looked up at Billie who signed his head of, and jump around the place. I shook my head and took a look at Mike instead who took a bottle with water and pour it over everyone infront of him.
We had gone on tour for two years now but it was just on the summer, for Mike wanted to finish school that bastard. Billie and i had already finished school, more like quit school. Mike had taken the exame for one year ago and now was we going to have the tour in the winter too. Billie and i was going to kill him if he did not came. I smiled at it and made a drumsolo before we end the show by walking backstage for chatting, and later drinking. It was all it was about. Get drunk and stonned, and get laid. Sex, drugs, and booze. I laughed when we got off the stage and both of the other looked weird at me. I just smiled at them and jumped on Mike. He shook his head and droped me on the ground. It was not like him to do that. Instead he picked me up and droped me outside.
Billie looked confused like me, but shook his head at Mike. I saw Mike walk out and it was the last time that night i saw him. Why did he not want to go out with us? Billie and i got out and got laid with four girls that evening. If we did not get any we got laid with each other, for we liked it. Billie was bi so who cares?
It was a great night and great morning to. The sun lighted in on us throu the window in the bus and i took my arm from one of the girls. The other three had already gone for we was lasy or something. The clock was one in the morning. That's early for little Tré. I laughed by my self again like i used to sometimes. I got up on my legs and took on my cloths before i woke the other to up. I kissed the girl awake and held her in my lap when she was tired and did not want to go. She wanted to be with Tré Cool of curse. I kissed her forehead and stroke her arm, and not thinking about Billie who got jelues. I grinned at him and got the girls number before i kissed her good bye, for we was going in one hour or someting.

"What the fuck Tre?! I want to make a move to. You can't just come and take the girls like that!" I stood outside the bus and saw the girl walked down the street. After a while i turn around to face him and smiled a bit to him. He was upset. I knew it, and that's what i wanted.

"I got laid. You got too. What's the problem?"

"You fucking got laid with all three! I got a fucking whore, she was over 50 year, dude!" He yelled more now and he was realy pissed off. That's not a good thing when it comes to Billie. He can realy be stubborn and aggresive if he's mad.

"For fuck sake,Billie. Ihave got laid woth girls like that to! Don't be so stubborn. I don't care about how it was. I want to eat something Billie."He shook his head and before i knew it he was all over me, and hitting the shit out of me. I tried not to screma and i held my arms over my head. After a few minutes i heard car stop beside us. I could hear Mike scream and hit Billie in the stomach, which made him fall down beside me instead. I crawled from him as fast i could and looked back at Mike who tackled Billie down again when he tried to came over me again. i closed my eyes and rested my head on the ground. It did hurt in the whole my body after Billie had hit me. I hated when he got like that. I hated when he took it wrong.
Why was it always i who took the pain?

*Mikes point of view*

"What's your fcking problem, Billie?!" I hated that guy sometimes. How could i go away for one night and still both of them fight, and Billie was the one who tried to kill the other always. The guy did not know how hard he hit eighter.

"He fucking took three chicks. I got a whore Mike!"

"It's nothing to fight for, for fuck sake!"
I held his arms to the ground, so he did not tried to hit me or Tré. The guy was always jealus about someting. It was no point of fight over chicks. The dude was stubborn more lickly. I sigh and got off Billie when he just shook his head and got up on his feets. Billie knew Tré had it hard back home. "Hug your friend now, or i'm going to kill you both!"
I looked could at them and let them hug. It worked every time. Ismiled at them instead and dragged my hand throw my hair. I neaded coffé. I dragged both of them to a place where they sold breakfast and all sorts of things. I bought breakfast to myself and the other two before i got coffee to myself too. We sat there and chatted about where we was going next and all. We was twenty this year and Tré had soon his birthday. What he did not know was that me and billie had planned a great party just fpr him. Back in germany and we was going to play there soon. We was maybe going to make a CD soon to. Green Day was going forward and one thing that's was good to was that Billie had a new girlfriend back in Oakland, and he had stopped cutting and tried to kill himself. I hated that when he did things like that. He was my best friend, for gods sake.

*Billies point of view*

I sat by the table with the other two and looked out through the window. I wonder if Ashley had it great back home. I loved her, you now. She was in many songs i had writing just for hear. I hated that she maybe was going out with someone else back home. I shook my head and looked down at the boul with cereals Mike had taken for me. I smiled weakly at him and started to eat quite.

When we had finish the breakfast we got out to the bus and started to drive to the new city we was heading to. God knows what's called. In four weeks was we back home and i was thinking on to marry Ashley. I had not talked to Mike or anyone about it, i hopped it was the right thing.

*Back home by Billie, Mike, and Trés home*
**No one point of view**

It was morning and Ashley laid peasfully in the bed with a mans arm around her. She had not liked Billie liked he did. She had lied to him, for she just wanted his money he got. She knew that he was good at what he did. She laid herself closer to the man and was still asleep. She was just wainting for Billie to ask if she wanted to marry him. After she was going to take a divorce for she had his baby. The baby did she almost not care about eigther. She desided it destiny.