Status: Okay, I'm back and I'm going to be revamping this and doing it better justice, lol

Hearts in Need

Alright guys, I've decided that I'm going to take this story and change things and see where it takes me from here... I'm hoping it will fix things that I've been struggling with, but we shall see where it takes us...

Here's to new beginnings! :)
Rebecca Williams has, in her life, always been one to have a heart that is opened to everyone around her. Whether it be her friends, family, or a simple stranger, she is always there for someone who is in need of simple TLC. Never has she asked anything back from her those who she has opened her heart to... and never has she wanted them to. As long as she can be there for those around her, then she's happy enough.

There is a person, however, who would love to return the favors of love that she has given to him since he could even remember.

Adam Levine has been friends with Rebecca since he could even remember. The thickest of thieves, they have stuck to each other longer then they could remember. However, despite Adam's feelings for Rebecca, he's kept them from her, for fear of losing her if something even happened between the two.

Little does he know that Rebecca, too, fears the same thing and feels the same way as he does.

No matter what, though, they keep things to themselves and just enjoy the things that they have between each other... no matter how much their hearts are in need of the other...

Because in the end, Rebecca won't ask for the return of love she desires from Adam and Adam won't hurt the one person who has been there for him for as long as he's known her.