Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

It Time!

3months later
We woke up kinda earily that morning. We wanted to go to lake house before we went to his moms house, so we did. We sat at the table where we had our first official date and our wedding. There were so many happy memories here. We knew we would be here a lot once Graves was born and got a little older. I couldn't wait to have my son in my arms. I wanted this family so bad. It would be hard with Oli going on tours. But we could also go with him for some of the tours. Plus we would be going to the states a lot since Hurley and Danny lived there. And we made them Godparents to Graves. They loved the idea, and so did the boys. After about 3hours of being at the lake house we headed over to his moms house. Graves was moving a lot and every time he would move I put Oli's hand on my belly. Then all of sudden he stopped moving but I didn't think about it too much. But we did have to stop a couple of time because I thought I had to pee but I didn't, It was some what annoying.

Oli and I were at his moms house with Tom and their dad, we were all cooking and talking just having a little family time. Oli's mom and I were inside while the Sykes men were all outside cooking and laughing. Oli's mom was rubbing my belly as we talked "How are you feeling, Love?" She asked "Oh I'm okay, I just feel like I have to pee a little but when I try to go I can't" She looked at me and smiled "Oh we might have out little Graves out into the world soon!" I laughed "Maybe" Soon Oli, Tom and their dad came back in with food. We all sat at the table and began to eat. It was going fine until while laughing at Oli and Tom, I wet myself, while I thought I did because soon after I did that I got this huge pain in my belly. I grabbed Oli's hand and squeezed it to get his attention. He looked at me and seen my face, I just looked at him and said "Its time" Everyone looked at us and then started to get up and get me into the car. "Tom, go back to our place and get the suitcase that is in the baby's room." He nodded and went on. We took off to the hospital with his parents behind us. As soon as we got there Oli jumped out getting a wheel chair and helping me into it. He wheeled me into the hospital and we told the lady that I was in labor. She rushed us back and got us into a room then got a doctor to see me. "Ma'am I am going to check you to see how far a long you are" I nodded still in pain. She looked at me "Well your 8mm so we still have about an 1 to 2 hours before its time to push, do you want meds for the pain?" I nodded again. She left then a nurse came back with a big needle and told me to bend over so she could get to my back. I held onto Oli's hand the whole time.

About 3hours later it was time to push... So I held on to Oli's hand the whole time and pushing. It felt like I was trying to push out a grapefruit! We were probably 40minutes into pushing trying to get Graves out when finally he came out. They took him to clean him then gave him to me. I smiled down at him then looked up at Oli, who had happy tears in his eyes. Then I started to feel like I was getting weaker then before. My heart monitor started to beep really slowly, saying my heart beat was getting lower. Oli looked at me then my heart monitor. He ran to get a nurse or someone, they checked all my vitals. They looked up Oli then me, "Mrs.Sykes your dying." I couldn't do anything but cry. Oli hugged me with Graves in between us. I didn't have long and I could feel it. My eyes started to get blurry. Oli sat by me with Graves in both our hands. I wanted just be with my family when I went. It didn't take long, the last thing I seen was Oli crying kissing me and telling me He loves me. He put Graves head up to my lips and I kissed his head and said, "I love both of you so much" And with that everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I don't know what it feels like when your about to go into labor so I just went with whatever popped into my head. And yes I am leaving you with a cliff hanger!