Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

In his eyes

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answer it sounding sleepy "Hey its your boss" I sat up right as he said that looking at the clock hoping I wasn't late. I signed seeing I wasn't, I still had 2hours before I had to be into work. "Yes sir, is everything alright?" "Oh yes yes but I'm closing the store for about a week so I can go on vacation with my girls and I thought it would be a treat to all of you at work, it might be longer not sure, is that okay?" I smiled "Yes that's fine." "Okay enjoy your week off, my sending your check to you in the mail" "Okay sir Have fun with your family" "Thanks Mia" With that he hung up. I signed and look down at Oli still sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back Oli was up. "Hey" He said with a smile. I smiled back at him "Morning, you well?" I said sitting with him on the bed. "Yes I did" He looked at me and then my hands in his making me blush. "Can I ask you something Mia" I smiled at how he said my name with his accent. "Yes Oli" He waited a few minutes before he asked me "Would you want to go a do something, just me and you?" I looked into his eye, had a hopeful look in them I nodded "That would be nice" He smiled "Okay where would you want to go?" I thought for a minute "Coffee than mall?" I looked at the clock, seeing it was 7am and the kids would already be in school and wouldn't get out until 3pm. "That fine" I smiled and got up. I walked to my closet knowing what shirt I wanted to wear today, hoping Oli would get a kick out of it. "Mia? Can I use your shower?" I turned and looked at Oli still in his boxers "Yeah that's fine" He walked pass me and in the bathroom just to come out a second later to kiss me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled as he walked into the bathroom again shutting the door. I looked at my closet and thought 'I haven't done the whole flirting thing since high school but with Oli it felt nice, it felt right.' I smiled grabbing my union jack jumper and black leggins, my red toms. Then I got dressed and finished right as the door opened to the bathroom. Oli then came out in nothing but his boxer and wet hair. I blushed and walked into the bathroom and got my black bracelet. ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/template?id=... ) I picked up my coverup and was about to start on it when Oli came behind me "You don't need that, you look beautiful without it" I blushed and smile putting it down and turned to him. "Well ready then" I smiled a cheese smile. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We walked down stairs, I grabbed my keys and phone then walked out the door. We got into my car since I knew where things were. We got in and I started the car and pulled out of the driveway. Oli was looking through my CD's, soon he found my Slipknot CD and put in, I looked at him from the corner of my eye and seen him looking at me with smile. "I like your jumper" He said, I giggled "I was hoping you would" Soon we got to the local coffee shop and we went in, order then walked out and started walking to the mall seeing as it was only a block away and it was nice out today. "So Mia, what do you usually do during the day?" Oli start as grabbed my hand. I smiled "Well I usually work Monday - Friday so that mean wake up at 7:30am and get ready for work then work until 4pm then I go home and eat then sit on my computer for a little bit or do laundry or pick up after Harley." He looked at me then took a sip of his coffee "Well that doesn't fun, you don't go hang out with friends?" I looked at the ground "No not usually. I'm not a big people person, if I do go out its just to the bar to get away from Harley or go to a concert" "She not old enough to get in?" "She is but I know this one bar that let you in unless your 21 and she is only 20." I smiled. He chuckled. "Well if you usually work why weren't you at work now?" He looked confused. "Because my boss is on vacation for a week. And I might just quit." He looked at me "Why?" "Because I'm tired of working and I don't really need it. Harley is planning on moving in with me because he likes it her which means her dad will pay for the rent or just buy it out and He has been paying everything for the house since she has been here and I don't know... I just want to move really..." I didn't know why I was telling him all this but I felt like I could trust him. He nodded and just dropped the whole all together. It was quit until we got to the mall. While we were we just messed around in the stores, just having fun. After a while we drove back to my house to see it still empty.

After while of just sitting around the house watching movies. Oli turned to me "Mia?" "Yes Oli" I said looking up at him seeing as I was a little shorter and cuddling with him. "Can I ask you something?" "Anything" He looked away then looked at me again. "What did you see in me the night of concert during 'Don't Go'?" I looked away from him and sighed not knowing if I tell him what I saw just in case I was wrong or made him mad. I ran my hand through my hair then looked at him "I saw sadness... need... want. It was like you need someone to notice how sad you were, like you wanted help and trying to tell someone with all the emotion you were putting in the song." I looked away not wanting to see if he was mad or not. Then I felt his hand on my chin and he turned my head to look at him, he moved his hand to my cheek. "You are the first person to say that's what they saw.... And you know your the first person to actually see what I was truly feeling inside.." He stopped talking and just looked at me for the longest time then I broke the silence, " Why? Why are you feeling like that?" I looked at his eyes seeing the sadness I seen just couple of nights before. I barely knew him but I wanted to fix everything that was going with him. I didn't see him as this famous Rockstar, I seen him as this sad guy that just wanted someone to talk , to trust. He sighed then looked away from me, moving his hand and left my cheek cold. I grabbed his hand and held on tight letting him know its okay, that he could talk to me. After a few minutes he said "I have depression... I have this disorder that makes you depressed and anti depressants don't really help... And this tour is just gotten to me. Before tour my girlfriend broke up with me because she was tired of waiting for me all time... That was almost 6 months ago..." I had no idea who this girl was but I don't understand why she wouldn't want to wait for him, I only known him 2 days and I would be willing to wait for him any day. I looked at him, not knowing what to tell him but wanting to help. "Oli.. I really don't know what to say... But I want to help... I just don't know how." He looked at me "Mia that's the thing, when I looked at you at the concert and I seen you looking into my eyes, I seen that even though I knew nothing about you I wanted to know everything I wanted to tell you everything... I wanted to be near you... But at the time I didn't see that happening so I wanted to know your name." I smiled as he leaned back on the couch and I cuddled back into him. "Mia the more I find out things about you the more I find myself wanting to know more and wanting be even closer to you." "Same here Oli. I wanna know everything about you, even things I can't look up online" With that he smiled and we watched another movie. After a little bit we ordered pizza, cheese of course seeing as Oli didn't eat meat. We watched more movies, even the stupid kid movies. It was a great night. We ended up falling asleep on the couch cuddling to each other.