Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

Present day

After Oli left I tried to go back to my boring ole life again but it wasn't that boring anymore because I got to talk to Oli every night after I got home and he got off the stage. We talked about everything everyday. It was nice having someone to talk beside Harley to talk to. It was so nice until little by little I wouldn't hear from him for a couple of days then he would call me then he wouldn't then slowly after a while he stop talking to me all together. A part of me was pissed off if he liked me then why wouldn't talk to me, then another part of me just saying it isn't like we are together anyways. After a couple of months I stopped waiting to hear from Oli so I started working more then Monday - Friday, I worked when ever I could so I wouldn't think about him. Because if i sat at home then I will think about him and the time we spent together and how he isn't talking to me and how I feel like its my fault.

*Present Day*
Its Saturday I know its my day off but I can't sit at home I just can't do it. I got up and got dressed and then headed out the door before Harley could bitch at me again for working too much. I got into my car and drove to work. Once I got there I put my stuff in my locker and then put my name tag on and went on to the floor to clean a little before opened. As I was cleaning I heard my boss on the phone with someone. Soon he was done and by then some of the other girls came in and were making sure everything was good to go. "Mia can you come to my office for a minute?" My boss yells from the doorway of his office. I look around and the other girls are looking at me then I went to his office. Once in there I sat down in a chair in front of his desk. "Mia, the other girls are telling me that you are asking them for extra shifts because you don't want to stay home, is something wrong?" I looked at my hands then spoke "No nothing is wrong, I'm just getting sick of my cousin that's all" He nodded his head "Mia I want you to help manage my other store for me." I looked at him confused and nodded. "I think getting out of this town would help you some and plus I trust you not to fuck things up" "Where is it?" "Its in Sheffield, England" I nodded "When do you want me to go?" "After you get your stuff together, Call me and I'll ship it off to an apartment for you then I'll get you a plane ticket and send you on your way, so really it all depends on you" I nodded, I started to get up and walk out to go to my shift but he stopped me, "Mia, you can go home, I think we need you today" I nodded then went to my locker and got my stuff then drove home still kinda confused.

Once home I walked in the door and sat my keys on the table by the door and sat on the couch. I started to think about the times me and Oli spent on here watching tv just enjoying each other. I didn't know it but tears started to come down my cheeks and then I started sobbing. I never fell for someone so fast and someone I just met. I don't know how long I was down there crying when Harley came down stairs and sat with me. "Mia whats wrong?" I looked at her and said "The same thing that's been wrong since he left. I miss Oli and everything in this fucking house reminds me of him. I can't even sleep in my own bed without crying myself to sleep." She sighed "I know you miss him but you got to get over him." I just shook my head "Harley I can't just forget him. I'm not like you, I can't just forget someone." "Mia, I have to tell you something" I looked at her whipping my eyes "What?" "Mia I'm going to Cali" I looked at her confused "Why?" She sighed "I didn't want you to know but I never stopped talking to Danny, and he asked me to come live with him" I looked away from her and looked down at my hands. "When are you leaving?" "I don't know, I wanna make sure your okay." I looked at her "Harley I'm fine. I'm going away on business anyways." "What kind of business?" "Well my bossed asked me to manage the other store he has." "Well where is it at?" "Sheffield, England" "Oh wow you are going away" I nodded "I think it will be good for you" I nodded then looked at her " Wanna go get boxes for the both of us?" She smiled "Yes!" So we went off to get boxes later that day we pack a lot of my stuff that I was going to put into storage. Then I helped Harley pack her stuff since she didn't have a lot of stuff at my house. We were beat so we ordered dinner in and went to bed.