Status: New Story!

My Sister's Shadow

Nightmare

XDreamX

“It’s all your fault Avery, why did you have to be so stupid, now I’m dead my life cut short because of you.” My sister says as she looks at me. Her face is covered in blood just like after the accident.

“But you told me it wasn’t Fynn I didn’t want you to die!” I say aloud.

“You’re a liar! Now you have my former fiancé taking care of you?” She scolds me and walks closer to me.

“He wants to help me, and I want him to help me.” I say boldly. This is a horrifying nightmare and I just want to wake up from it.

“He knows it’s your fault I’m dead Matt is just feeling sorry for you!” Fynn yells.

“Just kill yourself Avery, no one will miss you. Be certain you are far enough off so people can’t stop you this time.” Fynn says as she disappears.

XDream EndX

“Avery! Wake up!” I feel someone shake me and I hear someone call my name. My eyes snap open and I see Matt hovering over me. I notice that Matt is shirtless and just in his sleep pants.

I didn’t know that I held onto Matt’s arms for dear life, like if I let go I would fall back into darkness. I start crying I didn’t know what to do. Matt let me hang on him and cry

“Sh, Avery its okay it was just a nightmare.” Matt says stroking my hair to calm me down. I pull away from him a little bit and stare into his beautiful hazel eyes.

“I had a dream that Fynn really did blame me for her death, and that she was mad that you are trying to help me.” I say through my tears.

“Avery it was just a dream Fynn loved you and still loves you.” Matt says wiping my eyes of the tears. All of a sudden Matt picked me up and carries me to his room. He put me on the empty side of the bed and then he gets in on the other side. He pulls me close to his body I can feel the warmth radiating off him. It feels overwhelming, but safe.

“Matt-

“Just sleep Avery you will feel better,” He says into my hair and pulls me just a little closer.

I can feel myself drift asleep, hopefully no more nightmares tonight.

The next morning I wake up still in Matt’s bed, but the spot next to me is empty.
I get out of Matt’s bed and head over to my room to get a shower and get changed. I can’t stop thinking about my dream, even though I know I shouldn’t have thoughts of ending my life. Those thoughts have always been in the back of my mind. After my shower I change into some new clothes and I begin to feel better. I see Matt in the kitchen cooking breakfast and I head over to the coffee pot and make a cup of coffee.

“I got some blueberry and banana pancakes for you.” Matt says smiling pointing to the big pile of flapjacks.

My sister and I loved blueberry and banana pancakes. People thought we were weird, but we didn’t care.

“My sister would wake up early and cook these for me, usually after I was suffering from a hangover.” I say and start to eat the pancakes.

“You had a great sister Avery.” Matt says sitting down eating pancakes.

“Matt! Where the hell are you?” I hear from the door.

“I’m in here Brian, and just because I gave you a spare doesn’t mean you can come over anytime you want.” Matt says with a smile on his face.

“I need to escape from Michelle her crazy motherly hormones are freaking me out.” Brian says coming into the kitchen.

He then sees me and he stops suddenly.

“Avery? Wow, haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?” He asks helping himself to pancakes.

“I’m okay I guess.” I say finishing my pancakes and put my dish in the sink. I wash it quickly before getting ready to leave. I really never liked Brian I always got the impression that he was criticizing me, and I suppose he always knew about my drug problems.

“Hey what’s the hurry?” Brian asks. Matt looks over at me as if to ask the same question. I didn’t say anything I just want to go back upstairs and sleep.

“I’m tired I’m going back to bed.” I say.

“Don’t take too many of those pills you like so much.” Brian says looking over at me.

I didn’t let it affect me though I just left and went upstairs. When I get to my room I shut the door and I see my razor. I pick it up and I just start cutting like I have no care in the world. I hear some commotion, and then I hear Matt knock on my door. I didn’t want Matt to see me cutting myself seeing how he has already so much to deal with.

“Ave, what are you doing?” I hear Matt ask. Fuck, I forgot to lock the door.
Matt runs over to me and he takes my arm holding onto it tightly to put pressure on it.

“Just let me die, it will be easier for everyone.” I say starting to feel faint.

“Damnit Avery I’m not letting go do you hear me? I am NEVER letting you go.” Matt says and gets a towel.

“Why? Why do you think you need to help me?” I ask leaning into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and holds tight.

“Because I want to help you Avery you deserve to be happy.” Matt says and lets me go to finish fixing my arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys chapter 3! Hope you enjoy thank you for those who have commented you guys’ rock! Don’t worry all you Brian lovers he will turn around!

Avery