Boyfriend of My Sister

Chapter 10

“David, lay the table, our triple-member family is coming home!” I heard mum’s calling. “Hello, nuncle,” Pierre said, smiling and came to the kitchen with a very little fascicle. “Hi, you papa,” I said and smiled as well. Meanwhile Pierre was approaching to me. “Look at her, Davie.” “Aww, oh my god, she is like you. The small eyes, oh god. She’s incredibly beautiful.” I said fully touched. “You can cradle her,” He said smilingly and gave the small baby into my arms. “She’s so cute. What’s her name?” I looked at him. “Delight.” “Aw, Delight. You’re so beautiful.” I said, smiling again. “Pierre, are you happy?” “Only because of her. She made me happy.” I looked at him for a while seriously but then I smiled again before mum and sister came and we had lunch.

Truth be told, I’m glad I’m an uncle. Although it’s a bit strange in my age of 18 but never mind. I hope I’ll be able to take care about my newborn niece.

********

Truly, the very first month of Dee being at home was quite okay. But there is one really huge problem – Pierre and Ally fight all the time, all day long, from dawn to dusk, just over and over again only because of me. I feel the guilt. I spoil their relationship. Jeez. One time Pierre told her he’s about getting divorced but he would never do that I think.

It’s almost 2 a.m. and I can’t fall asleep at all. I’m going down the stairs silently to not wake anyone up. I’m coming to the kitchen and drinking a glass of water. I’m leaning on the counter. In that moment I heard some sobbing. I tensed. The sound’s coming from the living room. I’m going right there. I was pretty confused as I glimpsed Pierre lying there with Delight on his chest. What happened? Why isn’t he sleeping normally in the bed? And why is Delight there? So many queries are running in my mind right now.

I couldn’t resist and went closer to him. I knelt down in the plane with his head. It’s so beautiful view at these two. My heart is melting inside. I’m resting my hand on his cheek, fondling. Please, don’t wake up, I said to myself internally. My eyes are filling with tears because of the fact that I can touch him only without his knowledge. If he would be up I didn’t know what to do, really. I’m approaching my face to his one. I’m only a few inches from his lips. I want it. I want to do it so bad. I closed my eyes and in a while I felt his lips lightly. The only soft and tender touch of his perfect lips made me shiver. If I could I’d do it over and over again. I kept my eyes closed and didn’t move from the closeness of his face. After a short moment I heard a sound. I opened my eyes quickly but didn’t move. Then I realized Pierre’s not sleeping. Damn. I stood up briskly and did as if nothing happened. I decided to go away before he gets what I did. “David,” Pierre took me by my hand. “What?” I sobbed. “Come on.” He said and laid Delight next to. I didn’t move from my way but he took my hand again. “Come on.” He said again the same and stood up so I went a bit closer to him. “I’m sorry.” I expected he wanted to upbraid me but to my surprise he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I was nervous as he looked into my eyes. He’s looking at my lips while biting his. I’m breathing heavily. He looked back at my eyes before grabbing my face gently. He’s leaning in slowly and kissing me. The very first kiss was only a soft meeting of our lips but then we got into it. The soft kisses became to very passionate ones.

In a while of our kissing I felt a salty tear on my lips. I pulled away and looked at Pierre. “Why are you crying?” I asked confused, sobbing. “Don’t stop, Davie. I just want to feel your lips pressed against mine, forgetting entire world. Just you, me and the butterflies in my stomach.” He said, crying, before he began kissing me again. We both are crying during the kissing.

“Why the fuck did I marry her?” Pierre said, crying and resting his forehead against mine. “Don’t ask me. You should know it.” I answered silently to not wake Dy up while sobbing. “I’m such a mess. Such a motherfucking idiot!” Pierre cursed himself, still weeping more and more. There was a silence before Pierre talked again: “FUCK! I became completely addicted to you, you know? I wanna see you everytime, hug you, kiss you. Make you smile and just lie on the sofa next to you and then just fall asleep beside you. It’d be… perfect. You bewildered me totally. I don’t know what to do now.” He said, sitting on the couch. “I’m sorry.” I said and sighed.

I sat next to him. “Shouldn’t I go away?” I asked but Pierre didn’t react at that. “I thought it’ll be okay with your sister but then I met you and everything was otherwise.” “Maybe you should live just together without the uncle, um?” I offered and looked down. “David, it wouldn’t change anything. I can’t stand her anymore. Her behavior is so incomprehensible.” “Why? Did she do anything wrong?” “David, honey. She came home tipsy. Not tipsy but dead drunk. Do you think it’s a normal behavior of a nursing mother?” “Probably not.” “You know, that’s why I’m here with Delight now. Because I would NEVER let her do anything bad to Didi.” He said utterly seriously. “Yeah and I wanted to tell you one thing what happened yesterday. She came from the shopping and when I asked her why she left her daughter at home all alone, her answer was simple – ‘I toted her all 9 months long so now it’s time for you to play for daddy’.” The truth surprised me unpleasantly. “Pierrie, I don’t want you to be unhappy and on the other hand I can’t tell you what to do but… do what your heart says. Listen to your heart.” I said seriously.