Protection.

Practice Makes Perfect.

'I'm just scared' Pat smiled, 'don't be, it's really easy' Lucy grimaced looking at the bowl at the skate park in Phoenix, 'just go' Lucy nodded, 'ok' tipping over the edge with her skateboard, she smoothly crossed the bowl and then fell off, Pat running over, 'are you ok?' 'I'm fine, I'm fine' getting up and dusting herself off, 'let's do it again' 'good!' helping her to the lip of the park again getting her stable, 'I'm Pat by the way' 'Lucy, but everyone calls me Gu, I'm not really sure why' Pat laughed, 'try the cupcake princess' 'sorry?' 'Yeah' laughing.

'Thank you for all your help' 'no problem, you were really beginning to get somewhere, what's making you learn?' 'My sister says I'm a chicken, so I'm proving her wrong, I'm going to board!' Pat laughed, 'I've been boarding since I was a kid' passing her a bottle of water, 'thank you, that's cool, did you learn here?' 'I did indeed' talking for a bit by the side of the park, 'so what do you do?' 'I'm a chef, well in training, I'm really a fan of baking and stuff, shortbread is my thing, how about yourself?' 'I'm in a band, I'm a drummer' 'that's pretty badass, I gotta admit' Pat laughed, 'you heard of The Maine?' 'Oh, yeah, definitely, my sister is a fan, really good live' 'that's my band' 'oh, well' Pat laughed, 'your sister is a fan of good music' 'clearly' laughing.

'Do you wanna go out some time?'Pat asked, 'absolutely, I'd love to, thank you, maybe, you can teach me a few more things' 'I'd love to, get a whole collection of tricks to impress your sister with' 'I like the plan' laughing, 'so, do you like pizza?' 'I love pizza' 'excellent, we'll get some and I'll teach you some moves' 'I'd like that' kissing his cheek softly, 'I will see you when?' 'Wednesday?' 'Wednesday is great'th guy a little awkward, 'thank you' 'no problem' 'here's my number, call me and arrange the details, I look forward to it' he grinned, 'me too, you are awesome' he grinned, 'mutual, I'll see you then' 'absolutely' laughing a little, Lucy heading home with a grin on her face.