Touring with Green Day

Goodbye Suicide Helloo New Life

Really i said to Billie and Adrienne. "Yes, we really really love you and you deserve a better life" Adi said to me. "Deb im so gald i bumped into you the day i met you" Billie smiled.
I pushed myself up on the bed. "Steady! steady! Billie said stabding up from his chair.
"Billie, what about the boys i asked him "oh they will be fine" Adi said. "Mike has spoken to joey, Mike understands Joey more than i do, i dont know why, And tre has Jakob but i'm not sure if he has told him yet, but from what i've heard from Joey, he is bouncing off the walls" Billie said laughing. "so....so they dont mind me bing there older step sister" i asked them "No!" they said together shaking their heads.

"Deborah............" the nurse said coming into the room. "Last name" she asked. "Armstrong" Billie said "thank you" the nurse said "you'll be free to leave after we have assesed you" "Assesed" Billie said shocked. "Yes we have to asses everybody who has been shot to make sure the are able to walk, run, go up and down stairs, jump in the shower, go to the toilet and sit down"she said "oh ok can she not do it now" Asked Adi. "i dont see why not let me just go double check" said the nurse.

"Deb, how do you feel after being shot" Tre said walking into the room "any comments on that Billie Joe Armstrong" tre said picking up the food that was lying on the side. "Pig" Adi said to him "What!" Tre said with his mouth full.
"exscue me sir, she is ready to be assessed" the nurse said to Billie, i tryed to pull myself out of bed "ow ow ow" i said to myself. Billie got up from his seat, he pulled the covers of and i swung my legs out of the bed kicking Billie in the process. He looked at me and gave me that cheeky smile. "Sorry " i said to him. Don't be silly he said to me. I held my bed and stood up. And then collapsed onto the floor again. "Adi" Billie said turning around but she was gone. "where she gone " i asked still on the floor "i'm here, i'm here" she said bring in a wheelchair. its just your legs dont worry she said. " They'll be fine once you start walking" Billie butted in.

we went along this long corridor and i started to get the feel back into my legs. "stop!" i said " what is it" Billie said sounding concerened. "nothing i just wanna see if i can walk." i got up and help onto the side and began to walk. "deborah where so gald you made it. said the nurse. "god she's getting on my nervs i said to myself.
"miss armstrong your free to go" she said "YIPEEE " Billie screamed picking me up and spinning me around. "Billliiiieeeee" i laughed. he put me down and wow i was dizzy.