Status: Comment, Subscribe, Recommend

Walk by Faith

"For we walk by faith, Not by Sight."
-2 Corinthians 5:7


Her && Him
Bestie && Them

He's a worldwide pop star who has spent the last 7 years of his life dedicated to Britain boy band One Direction. She's a small town southern girl who finally got her country music break after dreaming for so long. He's a veteran celebrity who still can't grasp the spotlight and she's an innocent child who is trying to grasp and make sense of the spotlight. He's falling into pieces looking for that special part of him he's been missing for so long. She's fighting the world and media trying to keep any sanity she has left and make sure she stays that wholesome southern girl she's always been.

Can these two world class souls find peace within each other without falling into the dark? Can they avoid temptation of the demons their fighting within themselves and Walk by Faith?

Image

©Disclaimer. I do not own Harry Style nor do I own the images used, Vanessa Hudgens, or the rest of One Direction. The images used were found on tumblr. My banner and the layout are both mine along with the story plot and any unfamiliar name mentioned within the story. Please do not steal my story, my layout, nothing.

Enjoy, Read, Comment, Subscribe, & Recommend!
  1. Dawn of every morning
    01 → Paisley Anne Morgan
  2. No it can't be changed
    02 → Harold Edward Styles
  3. Hollywood's Not America
    03 → Paisley Anne Morgan
  4. That stupid song she sung
    04 → Harold Edward Styles
  5. Tell me what you want
    05 → Paisley Anne Morgan