Status: In Progress c: Updates weekly.

When Sadness Was the Sea, You Taught Me How to Swim.

I Never Believed That Love Could Be So Well Hid.

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE ITS IMPORTANT. k thanks.

*Kellin's P.O.V*

The silence was comfortable, although it was eerie at the same time. What I said must have haunted Tony, weirded him out. Or he could just be thinking. Typical Kellin, thinking the worst of every situation. Debbie Downer. Or maybe Dave Downer, preferably. That was more of a guy's name. Although, there could be just as many girls named Dave as there are boys. You can't be too certain of anything these days.

"Why are you so quiet?" Tony asks, almost startling me. Which was weird, because I knew he would say something soon. I had made it pretty clear that I was perfectly fine sitting in silence.

"Don't have much to say." I reply.

I felt my chest tense, and it was pointless to try and calm myself down. It was a lie. I had a million things to say, but none of them mattered. Nothing made sense and I really just-

My head shot straight up the second I heard the chorus of Parachute's 'Forever and Always' coming from the speakers of my phone. Tony had jumped, too.

I tugged the black iPhone out of my back pocket and stared at it.

"Well, who is it?" Tony asks, bringing a hand up to rub his eyes.

I swallow all of the spit that had formed in my mouth. "Him."

I feel Tony's entire body tense up beside me, and we both stare at the picture on the screen.

Austin.

"Answer!" Tony says, sounding like an excited little girl.

I take a deep breath, press accept, and hold the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna be updating twice in the next day or two, this counts as one, and then one tomorrow sometime, and I don't know what I want to do. Comment what you want to happen and I'll give you full credit in the next chapter, okay? PLEASE. cx Thanks, I love you, kinda. And I know this sucks, so sorry.