Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

Giving in

Marshall P.O.V

Holy shit was I exhausted, Its about 2am when I arrive home from dropping Ashley Home after being able to leave that restaurant without being seen by Paparazzi, we were meant to leave earlier than 1am but after both of us falling asleep for a couple of hours the earliest we got out of there was 1. Even though I am still very tired I am actually in a happy mood, I guess having spent a very enjoyable time with Ashley I am still on my high.

Honestly I have no idea where we are heading or what is happening next between us maybe nothing will happen between us but all I know is I like where we are heading, I like how we are so comfortable with each other and don't really care what people think about us, its like when we are alone we loose both of our Alto Egos, its like Ashley Ann and Eminem become faint people that don't actually exist and we are just two normal people, two normal single parents enjoying each others company.

I fell asleep quite quickly and had a wonderful sleep until 7 am slowly waking to the sunshine that shone through the cracks of the blinds, not wanting to get up because I am still quite exhausted from this morning, so instead I just laid in bed and thought about my night before, I guess I tried to think of a simple explanation of the feelings that I felt last night when I was holding Ashley, there is no way I could be falling for her, but the feeling I felt when I was holding Ashley was crazy,something I haven't felt in a while. Even though at the start I was dying to be with her physically and my lust had taken over me, by the end of the night I didn't really care if I didn't have sex with her and hook up with her, just lying with her was better than everything, feeling her warm body against mine and feeling her heart beat change with sudden movements or my on going compliments was all I wanted and to be honest feeling this way scared me a lot.

Coming back to earth when my phone started vibrating just made me realise how long I have been lying here once again thinking about Ashley, since my phone only vibrated once I didn't even bother looking at the I.D before placing it against my ear, since I already know its a voice message and it wasn't an actual call, but as soon as I heard her voice once again my heart began beating as fast as possible.

Hey Marshall,

Hopefully this doesn't wake you, I could see how exhausted you were but I accidently left my jacket in your car which had my license and mobile in it. Could you just ring me on my home number which is (313) 224-1715 and let me know if you have it or not. You can take your time, I just need to know its in safe hands.

Anyway thanks again for last night and enjoy your sleep.

Hanging up I quickly walk down and go straight to see if her jackets in the car, hoping it was so no creep has it. She is right sitting on the front seat was her jacket that had her license and mobile in it, i didn't want to be noisy or invade her privacy but I couldn't help sneak a little look at her license photo hoping just like everyone else's license she looked shit or ugly, but of course instead she looks just the same but without smiling. I am quite happy when I realise that I actually have her jacket, this means I have an excuse to go see her again. Holy shit, get a grip Marshall you cant be this into Ashley already.

Ashley P.O.V

Waking up after spending majority of the morning catching up on my sleep felt amazing and refreshing, since the boys are with their Dad I have been trying to get a lot of things done around the house, you know normal routines like taking the trash out, cleaning up after the boys and dusting certain furniture. I rang Marshall this morning to make sure my jacket was in his car since my license is in their and without my license I can't go out anywhere.

These are the mornings I love, the ones where the TV or Radio aren't on so I cant hear any bad press about me, its like I block out being Ashley Ann and just be a normal mother. Unlike most days, today I am in a better mood, Maybe it is because I feel good and refresh or maybe its the fact I cant get Marshall and our Date out of my head.

By the time Lunch time came round, the sun had faded behind the clouds as the rain is about to pour. I am currently starting on the second floor and about to enter the boys messy rooms, there is a rule in the house that they have to be tidy before they go to their Dads but since Its been so hectic with me travelling I understand why they are a little bit untidy, so at least I can tidy them up a little bit. I was just about to enter Isaac's room when out of nowhere I heard someone knocking on the front door, straight away I get frustrating thinking it is someone from my management team, they are the only ones that have permission to come through my gates without the guard ringing me first letting know I have a Visitor, there are times like today when I will ring him in advance to let him know I am expecting someone.

" Coming!!' I yelled from the top of the stair case while walking down to the front door, since I'm pretty sure that it will just be someone from my management team, I don't bother to check myself in the mirror, since I had a shower this morning and washed my hair I don't care if they see me wearing a tracksuit with minimum makeup and wet hair. Looking quickly through the security window I am really startled to see Marshall standing their on the other side, as much as I want to run away and hide my ugliness, he already knows I am home so I have to open the door.

"Marshall, wasn't expecting you" I said as I opened the door slightly to see him standing their in a hoodie and a beanie, looking a tad cold while holding my jacket.

" Yeah I just missed you that much" he joked trying to act or smart ass, of course it made me blush and I chuckle quietly to myself while trying to hide a little behind the front door. It is okay for people from my management to see me looking like shit, but not for the guy I find fascinating and have a little crush on, but as I continue to stare at him I cant help but feel bad for making him standout in the cold.

" Wanna come in?" I asked softly, half of me hoping he says no so he cant see me looking so ugly, but the other half wanting to invite him in and once again spend time with him.

" Sure" he replied, taking a quick step towards me, I don't even have time to adjust myself before he is inside my house.

" Sorry, wasn't expecting company so I'm not all dressed up or anything" I added before he even had the chance to turn back round and have a good look at me. But as soon as I did speak I can see him eyeing me up and down, which makes me feel even more self conscious.

" Still look amazing though" Was all he commented before checking out the entry part of my house, of course his comment makes me blush and I can feel the heat rise to them, just hoping Marshall didn't notice.

" Found your jacket" he said extending his arm to give me the jacket, since I have been kind of stressing over not having my mobile Straight away I take it and thank him for bringing it back. I quickly walk into the kitchen while trying to grab my phone out of the pocket, knowing the boys hopefully have left a message before going to school.

" everything alright" Marshall asked while following me into the kitchen, wondering why I am so eager to get my phone out. As soon as I find it, I read the message Kane left me saying that all is good with them and that they miss me which makes me smile in happiness and I can start to relax.

" yeah just making sure the boys are alright" I smiled turning back towards Marshall, this time feeling more relaxed. I hadn't even notice how good looking Marshall looks wearing a beanie and a hoodie, Dam!!! I haven't met anyone that looks so good in the most normal and plain clothing, somehow he is able to make a hoodie and jeans look expensive.

" you Alight" Marshall repeated, obviously I have gotten caught up in checking Marshall out that I haven't even realised that he is staring straight at me and has noticed that I am in matter of fact checking him out.

" Yeah I'm Fine" I answered quickly trying to hide my blush and embarrassment, Holy Crap he literally just caught me red handed checking him out. Trying to make sure no awkward silence comes over us, I place my hand back in the pocket of my jacket to grab the little wallet that contained my license.

" You didn't see my license in here, did you?" I worriedly asked, hoping no one has found it or I have left it someone other then Marshall car. Since I rarely check my license and I just always leave it in my small wallet, I could have lost it months ago not have noticed, meaning my personal details might be in some freak possession.

" oh yeah that" he smiled, like his is hiding something, gradually he slides his hand in his pocket and takes out my license. " I couldn't help but check it out" he joked looking down at my license, straight away that blush rises again. Marshall is currently looking at the worst photo of me and he is loving it.

" I do have to say, I love your expression" he continued joking, paying out my photo on my license which I am extremely am embarrassed about, but Marshall doesn't care he loves joking about it, seeing it is an extremely bad photo of me.

" give it back now. Its a terrible photo" I yelled throwing the jacket to the side and pouncing towards Marshall, the best thing about having a license is that you have to keep it with you all the time, which means no one can see the horrible photo unless you show them. Thinking he is going to give it straight back, i pounce towards him but when he see what I am doing he quickly dodges out of my way and starts to run away from me.

" No offense but you kind of look evil in it" he joked laughing as I Began chasing Him all around the house, we literally ran around with me chasing him for 5 minutes, we went from the kitchen, to the lounge room, to upstairs and somehow manage to end up in the theatre down in the basement.

" seriously give it back." I demanded for like the 20th time, but this time being more serious than before. Somehow we have ended down in the basement, which is like the room we never use.

" fine, here you go" he said extending it so I can grab it, but as soon as my hand comes close he would snatch it back before taking a few steps away from me. This time I have had enough, Marshall is playing dirty, so I am going to start playing dirty.

" please, I really don't like that photo" I spoke more calmly this time, you cant deny the sexual lust between us and that's what I am going to take advantage off, slowly I began walking towards him. I guess seeing how slow I was walking and how my mood had changed I guess he didn't think I was going to chase him anymore.

" Come on, just give it back. I will do anything you want" I continued with so much seduction in my voice, I can tell he already knows where I am heading with this so he doesn't even bother to move as I walk right up to him, allowing only inches of space between our faces. I know I am meant to be teasing him and playing him, but he looks so dam good and his lips look so kissable that I know its going to be hard to pull back.

" anything" he repeated softly as our lips are barely touching, we been at this stage before back last night and I wanted to kiss him even more today. Smelling the mint of is breath, was making me go crazy, all I could do was nod to show I mean what I say and before I know it Marshall takes another step forwards and closes the space between us, allowing him to place his lips on mine. Feeling the warm and moisture of his lips finally touch mine, just showed me how much I have been wanting him.

Right Now both of us don't care about the game we were playing, instead we are so caught up in this intimate moment, Marshall even brings the hand with the license in it forward and slides it to my waist allowing him to pull me even closer towards him wrapping both hands around my body and hugs me closely while still kissing me passionately. The moment is getting more intense and passionate as we stand there making out, I even place my hands around his neck so we can deepen the kiss. I haven't had this much passion since My Ex and its something I have been dying to have back in my life, my desires just heightens since Marshall is so attractive and handsome, there is no doubt I have a thing for him.

Marshall slides his hand up behind my ear and holds my face in his palm, lightly tracing small circles into my skin while trying to gain access with his tongue, which of course I accepted. We stood there kissing for a few minutes before we were both running out of breath, so slowly we began to calm down and gradually parted from each other, but not once did Marshall's hands leave my body nor did he let to much space between out face, instead he rested his forehead on mine while we gained our breath back, I found it cute that even though it was passionate and hard he never once stopped his gentle censoring of is hands.

As much as I hated it, I know its now or never to try and get my Awful license back, so as we are both just standing there, staring intensely at each other while trying to catch out breaths I slyly slide my hand back towards my lower back where Marshalls hands rested, I am literally so close to getting it back I can feel the card which he stills hold but as place I a grip on it, Marshalls pulls back his hand. Dam it, I was so close but from the way he is looking at me I can tell he knows what I am trying to do.

" you said......" I started to say, wondering why he isn't giving the card back. I said I would do anything and obviously he wanted to kiss me, so I did! some of me wanting to get my license back the other half just wanted to kiss him. All Marshall did was give me that Smirk that makes him look so hot.

" Technically I didn't say I wanted you to kiss me, you just presumed I did" he replied chuckling to himself, he is right I said I would do anything but he never really came out and said Kissing is what he wanted, that was just what our bodies wanted.

" ha, your good" I laughed as I stood a few steps away from him and out of his grip, both of us laughed a little at how clever he thought he was. Its weird we both just shared a passionate kiss that should have made it a tad Awkward for the both of us, but here we are acting like nothing ever happened. Marshall chuckled once more while flopping down on the sofa that we stood beside.

" classic" he snickered this time sitting down while staring at my dreadful license, he is loving this, he is loving that I hate him looking at my picture, that's why he is doing it, He wants a reaction out of me, he likes that I am getting mad at him and is enjoying my anger towards him, so I need to put Marshall in his place, I need to show him he cant play me.

I know what I am about to do might seem slutty and trust me usually its not how I react, its just I need to show Marshall that I know what he is playing and besides with Marshall for some reason I am not afraid to be a little bit seductive. So Taking a few steps towards Marshall, I see he is casually looking at my license while also taking a few looks in my direction.

I can feel my heart beating and feel myself getting more nervous as I slowly lift my legs and place them on either side of Marshall and lean closer towards him, so I am straddling his legs. From the way Marshall looks up from the license and I see his eyes nearly pop out and hearing him nervously swallow I can tell he wasn't expecting this sudden mood change.

" so what do you want Marshall?" I seductively whisper as I place both of my hands on either side of his face and lean even closer to him, making sure I don't sit down right away just hover enough to scrap along his clothing. It took a few seconds for the shock and surprise to wear off, I can tell by the way he places his hands, he doesn't know where to place them I know me barely scrapping against him isn't helping the situation, he probably doesn't want me to notice his hardness that is forming, but soon seeing the seriousness of my behaviour he starts to become more comfortable.

" you know what I want Ashley" he whispered leaning even closer towards my lips, while placing his hands on my waist, straight away I know exactly what he wants and its exactly what I want too.

So Keeping eye contact on each other, I slowly settle down in his lap, feeling his excitement and desire for me ,but hey its not like I'm not excited. Knowing we both want the same thing, straight away our lips meet again and soon develop into a heavy Make out session.

Feeling the need to feel his skin, I place my fingers at the bottom of his shirt and with the help from him, i quickly lift it over his head seeing his famous tattoos for the first time, from the portrait of his daughter on his shoulder, to the Rot in Pieces on his stomach. I have to admit I literally have to take a few seconds to check him out, he looks amazing for his age, he ripped and looks ten years younger.

" like what you see" he smirks, seeing that I have stopped kissing him to sit back and check him out. I just couldn't get over how well and tone he looks for his age. So to dodge the embarrassment, I just lean forward and start kissing him again. I can tell but the way Marshall's fingers linger around the bottom of my shirt that he wants to take it off, but I feel I become extra nervous whenever someone wants to see more of me. Yeah I might be seductive and where hardly anything when I am Ashley Ann, but right now this is different I wasn't seducing or had thousands of peoples eyes on me, I just had one, one burning pair of eyes that made me get butterflies every time they look at me.

" its okay, its just me" he whispered while staring at each other, I can tell he is trying to be a gentleman and make sure I am comfortable at all times, which is rare to see in guys these days, but as much as I hate to admit it he is right, it is just him I opened up to him last night why cant I do the same today. So instead of replying I help him lift my shirt over my head before quickly leaning forward and smashing my lips on his again, the more closer to him and the more sexual I am to him the more he cant actually sit back and study my body or judge me.

I know you probably think I am being ridiculous about my body and my insecurities, I hear it daily from my management team, but what people don't understand is what some relationships can do to you. I have always been one to over think things, and actually listen and care what people say about me, and my ex knew that and that's how he played me, these days I'm not the same woman I used, I'm not the woman I want to be.

I can tell Marshall sees what I am doing, but like most men he gets taken in by my forwardness and doesn't care that I am trying to distract him from stopping things, he holds my close as we continue to kiss intensely, hearing his moans against my lips quickly bringing me little more confidence than I first began. I can feel him gliding his fingertips over my bare back, up and down my spine giving me Goosebumps every time he reaches a certain point on my lower back causing my eyes to roll back in pleasure as I move onto kissing and sucking softly on his neck.

" I know...... Ohhh...... I know what you are up to Ashley" he moaned stumbling on some words as I began sucking on his weak spot near his ear, he doesn't try to stop me or pull me back he just sits there continuing to glide his fingers over my back, but from the way he has slowed down and is barely touching my back shows me he knows that I am trying to distract him.

" Really" I replied quickly before kissing his neck again, not really listening to what he is saying because I know he is right, I am rushing this whole thing, I just don't want to slow down and allow him to fully study me like everyone else has done in the past.

I can feel him unclipping my bra, but for some reason I trust him and don't try to stop him, instead I ease up on the kissing and lean slightly making eye contact with each other while he removes it from my chest slowly, he hesitates if he should continue eye contact with me, but just like all normal guys with their lust and hormones he cant help but break our contact to look down at my breast.

I notice his eyes nearly pop out of his head when he sees them and he cant help but sit back and stare at them for a while.

" haha, Marshall they are just boobs" I laugh after seeing how distracted he has gotten at staring at them, I am really surprised he hasn't even touched them yet, I guess he Is trying to be polite or something.I don't have fake implants or massive boobs like ice cubes wife, but they are pretty big, toned ones that sit perfectly on my chest, but I'm not bragging or anything. I guess that's why I am really insecure about my body, because I have been with guys that just liked my boobs or my body which they tend to use.

" they are a pretty divine set of Boobs" he replied, making us look up at each other and laugh. Here he is being one hell of a gentleman even though he has probably seen hundreds of amazing Boobs and here I am being over the top with Low self esteem. Its funny how quickly we have gotten again comfortable with each other, I begin not to care that Marshall has full eye on my chest that's until he notices the thing that brings back so many awful memories that I try to forget.

Gently running his fingertips over the scar that lies on my right side underneath my breast, the scar that I wish would just disappear along with the memoires, he looks up at me.

" I'm guessing don't even bother asking " he comments, already knowing that there is no way I am going to tell him where I got that scar from, maybe in the future but right now I still don't have the trust in him to open up like that.

" Fair enough" he adds, after seeing the way I am looking up to the side so I cant make eye contact with him. Thankfully, he figures out that I don't want to talk about it and continues lightly censoring my body. I cant help but slightly jump in surprise when his fingertips lightly crease my breast giving me chills up my spine, before i know it his mouth replaces his fingertips making me moan in delight as he sucks and kisses them, paying the right amount of attention on each of them.

"Shitt..." I whisper loudly, placing my hand on the back of his head as I got lost in the pleasure I am feeling, not wanting to lose any contact with him. I know I was probably overreacting, but when you haven't been with any sexual pleasure for as long as I have you will understand why I am acting this way. Since I am probably driving Marshall crazy with my grinding down into him, I take one hand of his head and slide it down his arm till I'm gently caressing his shaft, feeling is hardness grow with every touch. I can hear by the muffled moans that he is enjoying me palming his shaft through his jeans and since he has paid most attention on me, I guess its my turn to please him.

Slowly I pull away and kiss him one more time before travelling down so I am leaning between his legs. I wouldn't usually offer to give a blowjob so easily, but for some reason its different with Marshall, I don't know if its because he is also famous and I know he wouldn't blab about this encounter, or if its because for some reason I feel Secure with him and in such a little time I have grown more confident and daring to do things I would never usually do.

I begin to loosen his pants and pull the zipper down, while he tilts his hips forward allowing me to reach in his boxes and grab his shaft. His leans back and moans loudly from my touch, before lifting his hips and helping me pull both his jeans and boxes down to the ground. Holy crap, I never imagined he was going to be this big and hard, I literally had to take a few seconds to study it before I began running my hand up and down, watching as it just keeps getting more excited. Looking up I see him trying to keep his eyes open to watch me pleasuring him, but as soon as my mouth touches his tip he loses all his strength and flops back against the sofa.

" OHHH.... MY fuckin GOD!!!.........." he nearly screams as I part my lips, feeling the sudden rush of sensation as I take him into my mouth for the first time, feeling his muscle tighten in response while gently placing his hand on the back of my head, I can tell he is trying so hard not to force my head down further and instead is playing gently with my hair, every once and while we both would make eye contact and stare at each other for a few seconds while I'm lavishing his cock.

" Fuck... your good at this......" he moans quietly while he is leaning back against the lounge with his head flung slightly over the top and eyes closed enjoying and getting lost in the intense pleasure, while his finger tips are in between my hair, I can see he has been trying to remain strong so he can look down and watch and help me keep my hair out of my face, but since the pleasure has multiplied he has no control over his body.

" I........ I don't want to cum yet" he manages to stumble, while gently placing his hands under my face and helping me up seeing the pleasure has become almost to much for him.

Marshall P.O.V

HOLY FUCK!!!!! this is not what I was expecting when I first came over to Ashley's house, I was just expecting to give her jacket back and tease her a little about her license, I wasn't expecting to have one of the most incredible and pleasurable experiences with her. Here I am pleasuring one of the hottest and most amazing women I have ever met, I never thought I would ever be in this position and yet its better than I could have ever imagined.

At the start I could tell she was a tad shy and nervous about exposing herself to me and that's understandable for a woman in her position, being in a violent toxic relationship it can ruin your self esteem, confidence, everything people spend years to develop. I have to admit even when I was with Kim, for a while I used to have self esteem and confidence problems in bed because she never seemed Happy or satisfied with me, so I began to worry it was me.

I know that Scar has something to do with her violent relationship, even if she doesn't want to admit it, I could tell the moment I slid my fingertips over it, but I guess the right thing for me to do is just to hope she will tell me one day about it, so until than I am just going to keep enjoying this amazing time

I sit back and watch her get up from her knees, while I try to regain myself and regain normal breathing. Just watching her and Her Amazing body can make any guy lose it, I know I'm finding it hard to keep myself together, while watching her loosen her pants.

" No, No" I said seeing her trying to straddle me after taking her tracksuit pants off, as much as I want her against my body again, I also want to take time out to satisfy her since she just gave me an amazing blowjob. So Gently I grab her waist and pull her back up to standing position with me following her, quickly running my lips over her lips and neck as she wrapped her arms around me.

" Lay down" I politely ordered, guiding her back down towards the couch, before beginning to kiss her again, not giving a shit that I could taste myself on her lips. My mouth and hands quickly made their way down towards the breast that I have been admiring since I first saw them, teasing her with my tongue and teeth while my other hand softly rubbed the other one before switching places, by this stage she is moaning my name in bliss making my heart start beating faster every time I hear my name roll of her mouth.

I looked up and we caught gaze and once again quickly got lost in each others eye, keeping eye contact as I slipped my hand down her stomach feeling the juices of her enjoyment. I have to admit I was close to loosening it when I felt how much I turned her on, but hearing her soft sigh and moan when I slipped inside, well that's at a whole new Level. I just continued looking and admiring her as my fingers got busy pleasuring her, until I wanted more, I needed more. So as she slightly continued arching her back every now and than when I would hit the right spot, I started kissing down her chest, paying a few seconds of attention on her breast before continuing down her stomach. I felt her tense up when she realised what I was actually about to do, sensing she was nervous for me to go down on her, which is common in a lot of women but since Ashley is extremely insecure her nervousness was heighten, looking up I saw that she was now tensed and I could tell she was scared of letting herself go, unlike a few minutes ago when I was working her chest. I have no idea why she is so insecure about her body when she has an amazing one, I swear I thought her breast were good but when I went down lower I actually started to think if it is actually possible to look this dam good and to be so dam nice and caring.

I didn't want her to be feel so uncomfortable or nervous to actually enjoy herself, but at the same time I wanted to give her the ultimate pleasure and make her feel amazing, and since majority of orgasm girls have are based around stimulation I know this is going to drive her wild, if only she will let go of all her anxiety and worries, so watching her as I kissed around and inside her thighs trying to get every inch of her body, I slowly slide my hand back up her to her chest until its resting against her breast tugging them softly before I place my lips over her delicate flower, making sure I taste every inch of her, moaning in happiness creating a vibration feeling against her, which made her swear under her breath.

I guess even though she was nervous at the start, her body couldn't help but respond to the pleasure she is receiving, hearing light gasps of a approval, while her hands also massaged her breast, one placing itself over mine, allowing me to grab and hold it. I continued to lick and suck up and down right before she was about to lose it, getting up from her as her legs and hips started to rock in pleasure.

Knowing she had just entered the last seconds before loosing it completely, I quickly got up and positioned myself on top of her before slowly pushing into her.

OHHHH....... MY GOD!!!.... MARSHALL" she screamed wrapping her arms around my neck and also wrapping her feet around my hips to bring me deeper, as the amazing feeling she was receiving before mixed with the new Sensation of me entering her. I couldn't help but smile seeing that all these sensations she is feeling is all because of me, I was making her feel this incredible. Before we know it, our lips are attached again, tasting each others juices while she is exploring my mouth with her tongue, making us more aroused with each other.

Since I want this to last forever, well for a while!! I start slowing down knowing it will be over in a few seconds if we keep up with this pace, continuing to kiss each other while my thrust slow down to barely any movement between us, taking this time to swap and move into a new position so we are back to her straddling me.

This is probably my favourite position, it allows me to hold her close and kiss every inch of her exposed body as I start thrusting faster and faster, watching in delight as she reaches another climax. Once again we slow down and for a minute or so we just sit there kissing as I rub my fingertips gently over her back.

" Far out... your beautiful" I whisper, realising what I just said and regretting it, I didn't mean to say what I have been thinking this whole time but I got so caught up in the moment it just blurted out of my mouth. As soon as I said she tilted her head to the side so I couldn't see the blush that has formed on her face, so I grab her face lightly and turn it back round so she is looking at me again, before I start kissing her jawline while starting to thrust into her again, I want to show her that she doesn't have to be insecure and everything I say I truly mean.

Within in seconds we are both moving together again, knowing we can only last a few more seconds. I can tell by Ashley's face and the way she is moaning uncontrollably that she will reach her peak before me but I will probably right behind her.

" I'm gonna cum...." she moaned while leaning her forehead against mine, hearing those words finally brings me over the edge and I can feel my climax building.

" Same" I whisper just before I feel the first squirt leave me, grunting loudly as it does. I would have pulled out but since I already know she is on the pill I stay inside her, not wanting to break the connection between us. As soon as I begin, I feel her starting to climax as well. The world literally starts spinning as I continue to fuck her and cum deep inside her. Distantly I hear cries of Relief as I start to lose control of reality.

Slowly the world comes back to me, I've lost grasp of time, it feels as if I've been gone for hours when in reality its question of minutes. Opening my eyes I see Ashley's breathing heavily as her forehead leans against mine.

" Amazing" is the only thing I say as I entwine my fingers through her hair, placing my hand on the back of her head, allowing me to pull our lips together and kiss her gently while regaining ourselves.

" your right about that" she added as we continued just sitting their in the same position, both not feeling the need to move or disconnect.

" so I see this belongs to me" she jokes, making me laugh while she leans to the side a little and grabs the license from my jean pocket.

" you actually look quite good in the picture" I comment, sitting there gliding my fingertips over her body. Since its freezing, we soon have to move and get dressed so the coldness doesn't freeze our bodies.

" so want to stay for dinner and a movie" she asked, following her as we made our way back upstairs to the kitchen after cleaning up and getting rid of any evidence of what we just did.

" sure, I would love to" I chuckled, smiling as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, seeing the smile appear on her face as I place small kisses on her shoulder and neck, before she turned round and kissed me on the lips, quickly getting lost in the moment between us.

Its weird, usually have a quickie like that or having sex with someone for the first time you tend to have this awkward moment after its finished, but With Ashley the awkwardness never came, we continued teasing and flirting with each other the whole night just like before. The sex actually made us a whole lost closer, before I was afraid to kiss her or make a move on her, but since this afternoon we both aren't afraid to be that extra touchy feely. Ashley still has a lot of her moments, when I can see her judging her self, or feeling insecure about her body. I know a lot of this is caused from the way her manager picks at her 24/7 and is never happy with Ashley's appearance, which in my opinion is ridiculous since I have probably seen more of Ashley than she has and I think she looks incredible and divine