Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

Concert time

" coming" I yelled after hearing someone knocking on the door at least three times. I swear some people need to have like a time they don't interrupt people who have attended an award ceremony the night before.

Making sure my dressing gown is covering myself before I open the door.

" Marshall" I said softly after opening the door and seeing Marshall standing theyre grinning at me. I was surprised to see him since last night we didn't end on the best of terms.

" don't worry not here to fight, just bought you some hangover food" he said while holding a bag full of my favorite scones.

" trying to make me fat" I smirked gesturing for him to come in

" that would be impossible" he softly commented while I closed the front door behind him.

My emotions have changed since last night, I guess having my own fun last night allowed me to relieve a lot of the stress that has been gathering up.

" I'm not it interrupting anything am I" he asked while glancing around the penthouse, I knew he was seeing if I had company.

" he left early this morning Marshall" she said knowing very well he was seeing if Jordan was still here. I don't honestly know if it's from jealousy or he is just nosey like that.

" so did you have fun?" He randomly asked surprisingly me a little, I was expecting him to come out with a question like that.

" I did" I replied smiling slightly as I began walking over to the kitchen an putting the scones on the plate as i remembered the events from last night. Now he defiantly wasn't like Marshall, maybe it was because he was so young that he just didn't know how to treat a woman and to satisfy her. It was like as soon as he's done than there wasn't much effort to finish me of, or it was like a hassle for him. But no way was I going to tell Marshall that, I needed to know he isn't the only one.

" so...... I wanted to know ......... If we're cool about last night" he asked, stuttering trying to find the right words. I can tell he is nervous and well didn't want to bring some drama up if there is no reason to jut like I didn't want any problems to start.

" yeah we're cool" I just answered before offering him a scone and walking towards the lounge. Even though I answered I knew Marshall could tell something was bothering me, which in a fair case was true.

" You know ..... I didn't mean to make you feel like you were a toy that I used, because I swear your not " he continued while following me to the lounge. I know what he means and I guess that's what was still bothering me when I left last night, but after having sex with Jordan and seeing how one side the sex was I realized If I was just a toy that's how Marshall would treat me, but instead he is sympathetic and actually likes hanging out and talking more than actually doing it and than leaving straight away.

" I know Marshall, trust me I guess I was just surprised that's all" I replied giving him a sympathetic smile.

" I just thought since you were texting me all night, you were keen. That's all" I continued, remembering the sick feeling I felt when I saw Marshall walk out of the room with that model following. Not only was she beautiful but she was young and I guess this age thing is something I'm struggling to come to terms with, but I know I can't be young forever.

" trust me I did!!.... I just..... I don't know" he stumbled once again on little words while trying to answer my questions and explain how he felt with out sounding to soft.

" don't worry Marshall. We agreed this is casual is we can sleep with whoever we want...... But let's just make a deal that we don't sleep with each other after being with someone else before hand" I said cutting him off. It was a little drama that didn't need to be carried on any longer.

" deal..... Besides we both got laid last night, so we both won in a way" he replied, smirking towards me and knowing I understood exactly what he is saying.

" exactly" I smiled seductively from Beside him before I slid over and snuggled closely Beside him on the lounge.

" want some? " I asked kindly while offering him some scone with jam on it. I know I shouldn't be having any scones, but since Marshall brought them I knew he wouldn't stop hounding me to eat them until I have in, so I'm only going to have one and hopefully feed the rest to Marshall.

Cheekily he just swiped his finger in the whipped cream before licking it off showing me that's all he's going to have, but Since I'm persisted I didn't stop trying to feed him the scones to take away from the fact that I was to nervous about my weight to eat them.

We literally sat for like an hour or so chattering about the awards last night, something we would have done if we actually talked at the Afterparty, but this was still nice and cosy to spend some quality time with Marshall without any pressure of having sex.

" oh before I forget. I have something for you" I yelled before quickly running to my bag and grabbing the present for Marshall before he left to head home back to Detroit.

" what's this?" He asked looking down at the envelope that I just gave him,I can see the confusion on his face.

" remember you asked if I could get some tickets for my concert in Detroit for Your girls and there friends!" I said watching as Marshall opened he envelope and discovered that I'm giving him like 6 tickets.

" yeah but I only meant a few, plus these are VIP ones. " he stated looking quite surprised to see the quality of these tickets, normally they would be around $500 a ticket.

" They don't have to come backstage or anything, I just thought you would be more comfortable if they are in the VIP section which is safest area..... But I change them if you want?" I replied sounding worried that he might actually think I'm trying to get close to his girls. Ever since I met Marshall we both really haven't talked about our kids, an when we do I can tell Marshall is very protective of them and likes them not to associate with the fan lifestyle.

" no these are great, but won't Christine get suspicious if my girls are backstage meeting you" he smiled looking up and showing me that he liked the tickets but once again is worried abou what Christine will do and react.

" she's already suspicious. But since your doing a guest performance than if anyone ask we can just say they are with you. But i don't mind meeting them, buts it's up to you " I smiled, leaving the decision completely up to Marshall and whether or not he wants to bring them backstage or not.

" I'll think about it" he said, trying not to sound to harsh or anything. Before it could get awkward between us, he gradually started walking closer and closer till he was only inches away.

" Thankyou! They're going to love them" he smiled moving closer and resting his forehead against mine.

" no biggie" I whispered smiling before placing his lips on mine while wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck as the kiss deepened.

" I'll call you when I get home" I said after we kissed for a while. Marshall was heading home to Detroit while I was staying here for a week or so since my boys are staying with their dad for a little longer. I know Christine is going to be hounding me to head in and finish rehearsals as I get prepared to do a few shows around America.

" sounds good" he replied placing one last kiss in me before leaving trying not to get spotted while sneaking out.

Even though Marshall and I sorted things out, I still couldn't help but think about last night and the feelings I felt when I saw Marshall. I know I need to use my pampering day which is luckily today to think about a lot of things and try to escape any potential way of getting sucked more into feeling for Marshall. I just can't afford to sucked in by another guys charm, I just can't .

Marshall's p.o.v

" girls I'm home" I yelled while entering my mansion after arriving back home in Detroit.

As always a few days seemed way to much to be a way and I'm so happy to be home.

" hey dad" hailie said greeting me with a hug and congratulating me on my big win. I could already hear Alaina and Whitney yelling from the kitchen and knew straight away they were trying to prepare dinner but as always it's ended in them yelling and arguing over something small.

" guys I can hear you from outside" I said causing them to stop there argument to come and greet me. It's hard to believe how normal our family is, just like everyone else we fight and annoy each other but at the end of the day there is so much between us.

I noticed Nathan was over looking after the girls while he also took advantage of the massive plasma on the wall and since there was a game on it was hard to tear him away from it when dinner was being served.

" so girls I've got something for you " I said as we have been talking while eating dinner. Straight away I notice there excited faces as I go and get Ashley's gift from my bag. I remember asking her if she could just get some cheap tickets and that I was willing to pay, but as always Ashley has this kind heart and she has just given them to me.

You should have seen there faces as they opened the envelope and 6 Ashley Ann VIP tickets are revealed for her first Detroit stadium concert In a few years.

" holy shit!!!! " Alaina screamed shocked and stunned that she was actually holding these tickets. I don't think she even realized that she had just sworn in front of Whitney.

" language" I commented like a good father does, luckily Whitney is as excited a Hailie and wasn't even listening to Alaina.

All at once they all started screaming and cheering like a bunch of 5 yr olds on Christmas Day.

" OMG. I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT US ASHLEY ANN TICKETS" hailie screamed, sounding so shocked and happy.

" Yeah, these like sold out in seconds" Alaina added as all the girls were admiring the tickets like they are made out of gold. Just watching and seeing how my daughters reacted made me sit there and actual wonder if people who are fans of me act like this when they buy my tickets to see me in concert.

" Thankyou so much dad" they all said as they one by once came over and gave me a hug and a kiss. I love giving them hugs, and since they are growing up they have come to feeling embarrassed when hugging their father, so In these moments I really take the time to think and be grateful for my daughters.

" that's okay, besides Ashley is really looking forward to meeting you" I said, while taking a sip of my drink and not really takin notice of what I said or my daughters sudden quietness, but as I looked over at my table I saw there jaws nearly touching the table.

" who do you think organized these tickets. She got them personally for me and can't wait to meet you when you head backstage." I said after seeing their shock and realizing they thought I actually like bought them or something. I know I said to Ashley I would think about it but after like only thinking for 2 minutes I knew didn't mind introducing Ashley to my girls as a friend.

" we get to head backstage as well. Wow this awesome!" She said smiled sounding so happy and excited, I know she wasn't a fan as much as Alaina and hailie but that's haut because she is a little younger them than.

" well yeah, besides I'm Doing a surprise performance to promote love the way you lie so I'll be backstage anyway" I continued on, as we started to talk about Ashley and how her concerts are meant to be amazing and she is meant to sound incredible live, which is defiantly something I can agree with. Ice heard her live and she defiantly has this inner voice that just wows the crowd all the time.

" so do I get ticket?" Nathan smirked from the other end, making me look up at him in shock. I wasn't expecting him to ask me something like that since he has always been interested in hip hop rather than RnB.

" I didn't realize you were a fan" I said back making the girls laugh. It wasn't a joke though, I honestly thought he was telling the truth.

" I'm not really, but come on she's dam hot though, beats a lot of these younger women" he said making me laugh at his comment, he's like half my age and I'm sleeping with the girl he thinks is incredibly hot I guess that's pretty dam good.

" she goes alright" I casually replied knowing I had to stay pretty calm to make it not seem like I have more than a business relationship with her.

I can tell from the excitement within my girls that I'm going to be in their good books for a little while and since the concert is on Friday let's just say Ashley's going to be the topic of the household until than.

Hailie p.o.v

" omg, i can't believe we are backstage at Ashley Anns concert" my friend Brooke cheered in my ear as we made our way do the corridor towards the VIP section.

" I know right this is incredible, I can't believe we are going to meet her" I replied trying to calm down as wipe the smile of my face, but I have to say my dad is pretty dam cool for getting these tickets and I'm really excited to see him perform later on tonight. Only Alaina and Whitney know but I can tell my friends are going to be surprise.

" Um can I help you?" A woman came out of a room wearing a suit and holding a clipboard. Before we left dad told us what to do and to remember to show our passes all the time, he said that the security guards will be back there and they would eventually lead us to Ashley Ann.

Alaina being the confident one step slighty forward and was going to explain everything but before she had the chance a woman with long blonde hair walked up to this old woman.

" it's okay Christine, they're with me." She politely said. Straight away we recognize who it is and can't believe Ashley Ann is right in front of us.

The older woman looked confused and was about to speak but Ashley quickly gestured her away before she could protest.

" hey guys, you must be Marshall's daughters" she spoke smiling politely towards us. She had already had her make up and hair done ready for the concert, and she was wearing a black and gold mini robe to protect her clothing.

" yeah I'm Alaina, this is Hailie and Whitney and these are our friends Brooke, Carly and Zoe" Alaina said while introducing and pointing to us all who were to speechless and shocked to talk, but luckily Ashley is probably used to people being to excited to speak so she knew how to handle the situation and try to make it more relaxed.

" let's go in my dressing room" she said holding the door opened for us to all walk in.

" you guys might be able to help me choose which costume to wear first. I have these two ones that I usually swop around, but I don't know which one to wear tonight. What do you reckon" she said holding up these two amazing white sequin leotards that looked like they were worth quite a lot of money.

" I like that one" Whitney first said pointing towards the one of the right which all of us agreed with.instead of the other one this had a turtle neck and had these little leafs in the side which looked incredible, it was defiantly my favorite one.

" yeah I agree, I'll wear that one. Thanks" she smiled hanging the other one away. She is defiantly not what I was expecting, dad was right when he said that she is very friendly and very down to earth. Dad always says that a lot of rich stars are very fake and you can tell they are being nice just because they feel they have to, but Ashley defiantly sounds and acts generally nice and caring.

The whole time she made us feel comfortable and it didn't take long before we are all mucking round and chatting like we are just hanging with normal friends and not actually hanging with the biggest female singer.

We took photos with her and she signed a lot of posters that we have gotten of friends, she didn't mind signing so many things and taking a lot of photos with us.

" you guys hungry?" She asked us after a while of hanging with her in her dressing room. We all followed her to the buffet on the side of her room, which was filled with all these healthy snacks like fruit and vegetables. I guess all of us girls looked at it and than backed away knowing we aren't the biggest healthy eaters and rather junk snacks.

" Ewww, come on I'll take you to where they keep the good stuff" she said agreeing with us that this food doesn't look very appealing, she explained that her manager doesn't like junk food and only puts healthy crap in her room so she always sneaks out and goes to the good stuff.

We all laughed and chatted while we followed her down the corridor. She explained certain things about what happens backstage and even introduced us to her all female band. She didn't necessarily mention that we are Eminem's daughters but that is a good thing because we all know people like to fuss and treat us differently when we do.

" now this is what I'm talking about " she cheered smiling as we entered a like the VIP room where all the important people Hang before the show. Surprisingly it wasn't as crowded, but we didn't really care about that even Ashley just ran over to the the buffet which was filled with lollies, cake, and chocolate.

" holy crap !!!! This looks amazing" Whitney said as we all admired the amount of food they had. I was actually quite scared to lean out and take some because it all looked amazing.

" seriously help yourself. Take as much as you like" Ashley said encouraging us to take some food by handing out plates to us. She must have gotten someone to grab her some containers as well

" take these so you can fill them up and take them out with you for the concert, saves you going to buy food" she politely said handing us these nicely painted containers that we all started to fill up. I still can't get my head around how nice Ashley is, here we are in the VIP room where probably some of her friends are and some important people are hanging, but she hasn't once left us or ditched us to go hang with them, that's what I can't understand.

Marshall p.o.v

I was standing in the VIP room with Paul and a few other people from my team, when I heard a bunch of laughter and chattering coming down the hall way and into the VIP room.

Straight away I recognized my daughters and there friends, but I'm quite surprised to see Ashley also with them laughing and chattering like she has been friends with them for years.

I knew my daughters and their friends had come early to see Ashley, but I honestly thought they would only be here for like 30 mins before some one would push them away and back our towards the arena, especially since Christine didn't know my girls were coming.

" what are you guys up to?" I asked coming up from behind them as they all gathered around the buffet, the way they all turned around was like they had been caught or were doing something they shouldn't.

" oh hey dad, you scared us" Hailie smiled coming to give me a hug after noticing it was just met, I can tell her other friends were a little surprised because they had no idea I am performing tonight as well .

" Ashley is letting us get some food to take out for the concert. Isn't that cool" Whitney said smiling as she answered my question as to why they are still backstage, I'm quite shocked to see they haven't been pushed out but here they are happy and cheerful as ever. At this stage Ashley came back over to the buffet with a few cans of drinks and gave each one to the girls.

" I hope you're not annoying Ashley" I said a little bit astonished that Ashley is even hanging with them, I honesty thought she would sign a few poster and take a few pictures but it's been hour since my girls first arrived.

" No.... They're fine. They've been keeping me company and helping me get ready" Ashley answered from behind smiling and showing me they've been angels this whole night and just by looking at the smiles and delightful faces on my the girls I knew this is a night they are going to be talking about for a long time ahead.

Glancing up at Ashley and seeing her face, man I just wanted to hug her and thank her for looking after the girls tonight, I honesty didn't expect her to go to so much trouble but I can see that Ashley generally has had a blast as well.

" but you guys should actually head of and get your seats, so you don't miss the show. I'll get security to take you" Ashley than said after looking at the clock and realizing she is going on stage soon before gesturing one of her security guards over and explaining where he needs to take them.

" thank you so much for letting us come by and hang out with you. It's been amazing" hailie politely said smiling as Ashley was giving them all one last hug, just by their manners and how well they actually generally got a long I can tell Ashely wasn't faking it or pretending she wanted to be here, studying her smile I notice it's the same smile she has when we hang out together.

" no Thank you for keeping me company" she replied before finishing up the round of hugs and making sure they are all set before they head out.

" I'll pick you up after the show, where I showed you okay" I said making sure the girls know where I will pick them up and making sure they keep their passes to get them to this certain section.

After gathering their things they walked of laughing as they got taken out to the stadium where you could hear thousands of screaming fans waiting for Ashley.

" your girls are such a delight. I had no idea they were so much like you" Ashley said making me turn round and see she was still standing here not looking to stressed about performing.

" yeah well who wouldn't want to be like me" I smirked making her laugh. Even though she has just her makeup and hair done, she looks so different, stunning but different. I guess I'm not used to seeing her so dolled up since I usually wake up with her and see her beauty before she even puts her daily makeup on.

" thanks for looking after them, I didn't expect you to keep them entertained this whole time" I said smiling and showing how grateful I am that she did take the time out to hang out with them, I know they are never going to forget this night.

" no seriously it's fine, like I said they kept me company" she smiled back. I really wanted to show her how much I appreciate what she did, by maybe being a little bit touchy and flirty with her but since Paul was only meters away I can tell I'm going to have to make it up to her another day.

" ASHLEY GET IN THERE AND GET READY NOW!!!! " we heard Christine yell from behind making us both turn around in shock, like we had just been caught. She didn't even give her time to say goodbye before she was literally pushing her back towards her dressing room.

" I hope you didn't have any of that junk food, we both know you don't need it" I heard Christine rudely say to Ashley, making me feel sick and disgusted as to the way she treats her.

" what a bitch!" Paul whispered to me as I agreed and also watched on and saw the way Christine treated Ashley like a toy. I can't believe she honestly can say that to someone who is generally a skinny girl, can't she see the damage she is doing.

I actually start chattering to a few people as I waited for the concert to begin, I was surprised at who showed up since I've worked with a lot of the same people she has without even noticing it.

It was about 30 mins until show time when Christine came storming into the room and quietly pulling me away without anyone noticing me.

" Oi have you seen Ashley?" She asked sounding furious and angry. I was shocked to here her ask me that.

" why would I know where she is?" I replied acting all dumb just to annoy her, I guess even if I did know where Ashley has gone I still wouldn't tell Christine.

" don't play dumb I don't have time for games" she spat back making me laugh at how angry and pathetic she looked, she must be desperate to come to me and ask me where she is.

" I don't okay, and even If I did what makes you so sure I would tell you" i replied before she got even more angrier and turned around to storm away and try to find her.

" oh Christine, maybe if you started treating her right she wouldn't feel the need to escape" I managed to comment before she stormed away giving me the biggest evil glare I have ever seen.

Although I might have acted like I didn't care, hearing Ashley has gone walking made me start to actually worry about her, because I know Ashley wouldn't just leave with out a proper reason. So instead of Standing round doing nothing, I excused myself and started to look for her, but right away I knew where she was.

Ashley p.o.v

" Christine is fuming up there looking for you" I heard Marshall stating making me glance up and smile knowing it was just him and not someone coming down to drag me back up to the chaos.

" she'll live' I joked before placing my phone down. I've been sitting on this table staring at the brick wall for the last 10 mins trying to shake these nerves of. I've just been on the phone to my mum who is back home in Aus. I'm just feeling so homesick that I needed to hear my mothers voice.

" so what's up? " he asked while walking towards me and sitting next to me. I should have known he would coming looking for me, it's Marshall he just has this ability to notice the smallest things of people. I've notice even though he doesn't speak a lot he seems to study people really well and notice the tiniest of things.

" you know just chilling here before I have to go on" I replied trying to make it seem like I'm totally fine, but truthfully I'm not.

" yeah that's total bull" he just said, seeing right through my lies and act to be strong, I guess u was expecting him to notice my mood.

" fine....... I'm just nervous. This is my first concert and I'm just feeling the pressure" I finally admitted knowing for some reason I know Marshall will let me vent and get my nerves out and for some reason I know he won't tell anyone that even I am not always so confident and strong.

" fair enough, it's okay to be be nervous. Plus it doesn't help to have Christine in your ear" he said trying to comfort me and ease my nerves by listening to me. I honestly am thankful to have Marshall in my life, not just because he's amazing in bed but because he's become one of my closest friend and understands a lot of things people don't seem to get.

" I remember before my first sober concert I literally was counting the bricks just to calm down " he said joking about his first few concerts. Least I know I'm not the only one that gets nervous sometimes. Everyone has this image about celebrities that they are always confident and have this perfect life, but that's not true, somedays Im more self conscious than a lot of girls out there.

" but I guess your not going to calm down until your out there and in front of all your fans" he added, placing his hand softly on my leg showing me I need to be strong and get my arse out on that stage.

" you're right, I need to suck it up" I said, getting of the table and straightening myself out. This is ridiculous, I've been doing this for years I can't let my new insecurities control and ruin Ashley Ann. I was about to head back up when I felt Marshall stopping me.

" that's not what I meant" he said, while lightly grabbing my wrist before I could walk away and pulling me into him.

" it's okay to be nervous, just don't be so hard on yourself that you are" he continued, making more sense this time. I know he's right and I can't let people like Christine get me down for feeling the nerves, I do however know it will help if my boys were here with me, but luckily Marshall was here, someone who didn't always care about Ashley Ann and my career.

Knowing I didn't have to answer him, instead I just slowly leant in a placed a kiss in his lips.

" Thankyou " I whispered not knowing what else to say, but trying to show my gratitude.

Instead of replying he just smirked and pulled me in even closer so there was no gap between us and it was impossible not to kiss each other. Soon getting quite into it and passionate as Marshall slid his hands down and placed them on my butt like he always does. Usually the more we get into making out the more he gives it a light squeeze, but tonight he couldn't and noticed the sudden change making him break away in curiosity.

" what the hell do you have in that?" He joked after breaking away and trying to look behind to see what the hell I have in my leotard.

" it's padding okay, helps everything stay together nice and firm and keeps it from rising up" I answered laughing as Marshall is trying to see what they have shoved in there.

" it's rock hard" he continued joking while literally knocking on the leotard and seeing it's hard as rock instead of being soft. Trust me it's defiantly not comfortable but they make these leotards hard so nothing rises up and you can't see any creases, basically it makes me look like I have a firm, hard butt.

" shut up...... Trust me it helps" I laughed while playfully trying to get out of Marshall's grips around my waist as he was having a lot of fun playing and joking about my very unusual set of clothing.

" well it doesn't help me..... I kind of liking having something to hold" he joked making me laugh at how disappointed he was. Gosh some guys just don't understand women fashion.

" well you just going to have to wait, because I have to go on stage" I managed to say through my laughter before gently pushing him away.

" I guess I will" he smiled, getting up from the table and pulling me into one last hug before I could get away and placing once last little kiss on me. Once again I have to be thankful because he has managed to distract me from my nerves.

" I'm probably going to head of right after the concert so I won't see you, but I'll call you next week" he said while we made our way back towards the chaos.

" sure" I smiled making me instantly excited for next week.

We walked back making sure to split before anyone saw us together. I have to admit after spending only 10 mins with Marshall I'm less nervous and more excited, I'm also looking forward to when Marshall actually comes on stage and performs with me.

Marshall p.o.v

" how amazing were her outfits..... And when she came on stage and like flew through the crowd.......... Or what about when she sang irreplaceable in that purple suit" Whitney explained trying to keep her excitement down while talking about Ashley's concert. I literally have about 6 girls in my car all talking at once trying to relive their favorite parts of the concert.

" I didn't know she was such an amazing dancer..... Like I knew she could dance but not like that, she was incredible" Hailie said amazed at how well Ashley was able to dance and also sing at the same Time. I couldn't help but laugh at these girls and how ecstatic they all are, it's like they have had about 5 redbulls.

The girls continued chatting while I was tried to focus on the road, but the more the girls talked about Ashley the more I started to think about her. But unlike the girls I was thinking just about Ashley, rather than Ashley Ann. I do have to admit it was an incredible show, I haven't been to many pop concert, but she defiantly has to be on my top. The way she designed her costume and the set was amazing, but what made it even better was knowing she had designed so much of it and it's like she had this pictured inside her head and made it came to life, she's defiantly crazy.

Thankfully the girls started to calm down and began talking more calmer and quieter allowing my mind to wander away from Ashley. This isn't good that I'm constantly thinking about her, I can't believe after so many years of running away from any feelings and working myself up so I wouldn't get hurt again, this one woman has come in and changed the way I'm starting to feel and see things, and now that love the way you lie is becoming more popular and we're about to shoot the music video, our alter egos are going to become more closer and people are going to become more away that we actually know each other, this is defiantly going to start rumors, you just have to know someone the slightest bit before rumors start circling around that your in love and dating and I know for sure that if the rumors about Ashley and I dating it's just going to make things more complicated and more confusing for us, since Royce is the only one that knows about us.

Just a short boring chapter before I add more drama to it :)

Enjoy !