Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

Character Info

I have trust issues. With women, friends, whatever. You always wonder what their real motives are. I’ve got a small circle of friends, and its a lot of the same friends I’ve known forever. Right now, that works for me. I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I'm just now finding my footing. So I want to make sure that’s secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while.

- Eminem


In 2005 the biggest act in Hip Hop artist Eminem took a break from the music industry to book himself into Rehab but he only lasted a couple of weeks. That was the first of bad things to come, within a couple of years he turned from being on top to hitting rock bottom.

2006- Remarried Kim only to get divorced at the end of the year.
In the same year he lost his best friend Proof who was killed in a shooting, this lead to Eminem dependency on Drugs.

2007- Eminem first overdosed on Methadone. He was rushed to hospital but he relapsed within weeks.

April 2008- Eminem finally decided to get clean, with the help of his Drug mentor Elton John and his Drug counsellor he started to get his life back on track.

Now it is 2009, Eminem has just released his Album Relapse and Relapse- Refill. The material was good but it wasn't his best work he knows he can do better. So now its near the end of another year, and all he can focus on is his new material for his new album. It had to be Perfect, Brilliant!