Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

Juggling Things

( radio interview with Ryan Seacrest)

So Ashley you must be excited for you new album
I am. I'm really excited, to be honest it's taken a while to write songs I'm really happy with but finally I'm proud to be releasing it.

So what can fans expect from your first single, only girl in the world?
Fans can expect a very different kind of sound, with my last album" I am" it was more about the beat and I focused more about the dance moves and costumes that go with it. But with my new album I focused more on the lyrics, I had so many different emotions going through my head which actually created a lot of different sounds that have come together really well.
Only girl in the world was actually one of the last songs I wrote and I'm really happy how it's turned out and I'm excited for you'd guys to see the video.

Now apparently I heard from a little birdie, you had a lot of trouble with this album and it's taken longer than expected for it to be released.
There was a lot of trouble but nothing wrong on the production side if things, it was all about me and where I was emotionally. I went through a lot of things earlier this years, things I've never experienced before and i feel I jumped back into work to fast, writing songs and trying to get this album out, where it got to a point that It actually turned out I hated a lot of the songs, they weren't me and I didn't believe in the things I was signing, But I found out that i needed break just to be with my family and get my head together so we decided to head home to Sydney, and it's like out of nowhere i had all these lyrics and I managed to write majority of the songs back home. So it turned out alright and recording my songs allowed me to work with Australian producers I haven't worked with since before I was famous, so that was really cool and exciting.

Now currently love the way you lie is No 1. What was it like working with Eminem, because you guys quite surprised a lot of people doing a duet.
Working with Eminem was incredible, I've always been a fan, my kids are fans of his so to be able to get In the studio and see how he does it was very exciting. He's not what I expected, he's actually very quiet and there were times I found myself looking at him wondering what was going through his head, and I would just imagine all these words rambling around driving him crazy.

Any chance for future duets?
Maybe, you never know. I'm always
open to working with him again haha

Plunking my bags down straight away the exhaustion of travelling is finally catching up to me. Ive been in New York these last couplets days doing interviews and filming my new music video for my first hit single Only girl in the world . I know its pretty early to do since you usually film it when the actual single comes our but I had this great vision and i just needed to film it while my head is in such a great positive place right now making me feel great about myself, but finally Im back and can rest for a while before Christine is on my back again.


( 2 days later )
Ashley p.o.v

" hey that's not fair Marshall" I shouted getting frustrated when Marshall stole the ball of me and took a shot getting another goal beside his name.

" how isn't it! How many times have I told you not to take your eyes of the ball" he yelled back laughing at my annoyed attitude as he made his way towards me. I agreed to play basketball with him after he taught me how to play, but no my once did he mention he was going to use so many evil tricks to get his own way.

" I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so shady at playing basketball" I joked, watching as he came even closer with a huge grin.

" I ain't shady" he spat back obviously wanting me to take he comment back, but I know the moves he was pulling before are defiantly against the rules.

" so your allowed to basically rub up against someone and tease them whenever you feel like it." I said getting as close as possible so I'm able to slowly slide my hand gently down his chest watching intriguingly as his breath becomes more short and he begins to get lost in my touch . I continued this until I knew he was more caught up in my touch than anything else and when the time was right I quickly grabbed the ball out of his hand.

" hey that's so unfair" he shouted after I stopped touching him and made a shady move just like he did only moments before.

" I'm sorry but wasn't it you who said you should always keep your eye on the ball at all times" I laughed watching as he tried to fix himself up and get his composure back. I have to admit as much a I loved teasing him I did feel bad seeing he was struggling to keep himself gathered and comfortable.

" you suck so bad ash" he muttered one again after spending another 5 minutes playing basketball. I have to admit i did feel sorry for him since we haven't seen each other in over a week and the only face time we had was over Skype. Today we planned to hang out and where normal couples would go straight to bed Marshall and I couldn't since he had to stay In the studio and work the whole day, so I'm just hear visiting and keeping him company for a few hours or so.

As we continued playing I noticed he wasn't into it so much after the incident, instead he just sat against the bench watching me miss all my shots.

" well since your being a sour loser, I'm going to go get changed" I shouted before walking through the middle of his big warehouse towards his office. I can feel his eyes on me, I'm just hoping he can take a hint and realize I'm seducing him since I really don't have anything to get changed into.

I think it took him 2 minutes to actual follow me through into his office, but I didn't care he took so long to figure it out, I've been wanting and craving him all day.
And as soon as he closed the door I wrapped my arms around his neck not allowing him to move.

" I've missed you" I whispered, leaning my forehead against his as we both inhaled each other's familiar scents.

" I've missed you to" he replied, lightly resting his hands on my lower back as he holds me tightly.
" as much as I love these visits I'm kind of getting sick of always worrying that someone's going to hear us or disturb us, or basically just seeing you for a little while. I miss spending my night with you" he continued whispering making me begin to tear up because I know exactly how he feels. For the last month or so it's been non stop traveling or having different schedules. We've really had to work hard to actually make time to meet up even if it's just for half an hour before we have to be somewhere or head home to our kids. It's good that our kids have met and actually get along because there are nights where we might all have dinner together or hang out but it's still frustrating since they don't know we are together so we have to be secretive once again.

" I've managed to get out of going to New York on Wednesday, I was thinking since we both don't have our kids you can come over and I'll cook us dinner or something, spend the night relaxing, watching a movie or something" he said before beginning to place gentle kisses along my shoulders and jaw line. I know it's been a massive struggle for Marshall and since we gotten together work has managed to increase by a lot, a lot of this stress gets to him and you can see how exhausted and worn down he is.

" that sounds wonderful" I just replied smiling softly before leaning up and Placing my lips on his, knowing I've been craving this kind of intimacy with him. It's hard going away and only getting to see him over Skype, I tell you trying to be sexy over technology isn't that easy but In a way any minute talking to Marshall allows me to escape the demands Christine gives me.

As we quickly got lost in each other, it didn't take long before the lust was taking over Marshall and soon he was pushing me against the wall as we moved around his office trying to embrace each other and at least get comfortable.

" Marshall this isn't working" I managed to say after we've been moving around for the past 10 minutes trying to find the right spot where we are comfortable and relaxed. But as much as we've had sex in Marshall's office before these days it just seems to be getting messier and smaller, which doesn't help us in anyway.

" I know it not" he mutters pulling away from our embrace to try and look for another spot where there isn't much clutter or he doesn't have a stack of papers lying around.
I've noticed we are really fussy when it comes to where we do it, of course they're are moments we're we get so turned on we can practically do it anywhere, but than there are days like these where we need to be really comfortable to actually not fuss over where we are.
I don't know maybe it's because we aren't in the mood, or we are both just two exhausted, or maybe it's the fact that the guys can arrive at any time and we could possibly get caught.

Since I'm already sitting on the lounge watching as Marshall walks around his office trying to move things I can see something is wrong and I notice how stressed he is, with all the promoting of his album and running around after his girls there is no wonder he looks like he hasn't slept in a few days.
Giving up in trying to move things he comes and plunks himself in the lunge beside me.

" what's wrong Marshall?" I ask tuning slightly, leaning my elbow on the back of the couch as Marshall leans his head back in exhaustion.

" I'm just wrecked, I've been so flat out these last couple of weeks, I haven't had one goodnight sleep" he explained, trying so hard to stay alert and keep his eyes open. I've noticed how much stuff he's been doing, with his album and other artist on his label, sometimes I wonder how he always never complains.

" I can tell, why don't you have a break for a while. Relax take a few days of" i mentioned knowing rest will do him the world of good, I just have to remember those couple of Nights we spent together when I surprised, how more alert he was after resting for a few days.

" I know should, but there's so much stuff that needs to be done, I'm recording, got the home to home tour coming up, not to mention the girls are a handful" he answered turning his resting head slightly so he's look at me. Far out I feel sorry for him, even though I've had a stressful couple of weeks I still can't imagine what he's going through since he's got double the work.

" I guess i don't help the situation when I want to hang out in your breaks, you should be resting instead" I commented sadly knowing I shouldn't be wearing him out even more. I've noticed his energy level hasn't been that good lately, he should have told me though I wouldn't have made it such a big deal to hang out every spare minute he has.

Looking at me, I see that Marshall has noticed my sudden sadness and guilt rising within me as I think about all the times I've convinced him to hang and usually have sex when it's his break.

" no your wrong, spending time with you is what I look forward to doing. I just wish I could be more energetic for you" he said reaching out and taking my hand in his as he continues looking at me trying to convince me he enjoys our lunch break.

" you don't need to be Marshall, I don't care if you sleep while we hang and I know I sound demanding sometimes but I'm just trying to see each other as much as possible because I don't want this to fizzle out in anyway. "I explained, slowly brushing my fingers across his cheek watching as reacts to my touch.
I can tell he's really listening to what I'm trying to say, I don't mean to be demanding I've just seen what's happened to some celebrity couples who don't put effort in.

" you have no idea how much I appreciate that and I'm with you, I actually want us to last" he replied smiling slightly while resting. It's funny how we've gone to practically trying have sex to resting on the couch because deep down this sounds way more better.

While still resting my hand on his cheeks I slowly lean forward and gently place my lips on his before beginning to kiss him tenderly since it's the mood we are both in, as much as we have built up sexual desires for each other over the last couple of days being separate this just seems like the way to go.

" why don't you have a nap until the guys arrive?" I asked after pulling away to take a breath, seeing him intensely watching me.

" no that's just boring for you, besides you came over to hang" I answered, quickly leaning up like he's showing me everything is alright and he's not exhausted.

" Marshall you can barely stay awake, Id rather just sit here while you have a nap instead of us having sex when your not in the mood." I said getting frustrated that Marshall always seems to strain back when I'm trying to push past that wall of his, he always feels he needs to be flirty and seductive towards me and that I'm going to get bored of we don't have sex all the time.

" it's like you feel you need to be energetic or sexual towards me all the time" I added me calmly this time knowing arguing and telling isn't going to get any where. If Marshall doesn't want to show me that side of his I see every once and while that's fine, I just don't want him to be pressured into being that confident, cheeky guy he puts on for the camera.

Knowing I'm making a valuable comment, he seems to calm down as well while taking his seat beside me again.

" I just don't want you to get bored" he softly commented not even able to look at me but instead stares at the ground in front of him.

" Marshall I'm not going to get bored but You have to understand where dating now, it's not meant to be like before when we just hung out to have sex. There's actually going to be moments where we aren't always at our finest" I answered rubbing his back gently once again staring at this tired, exhausted guy who doesn't really know what to do with himself.

" you're right, and I'm sorry it's just an insecurity I need to work on" he replied glancing up from the ground and behind him until our eyes met. Straight away I could tell he was really trying to understand where I'm coming and I'm glad he's admitted that it an insecurity I just hope being with me helps him over come that.
Seeing I really mean what I'm saying I pull him back with me as I get settled lying on the couch with him resting in between my legs using me as a pillow to rest on.

Watching as he's breathing slowly changes and he gradually falls asleep I can't help but think about his actions and how he always feels he need to pleasure me to make me happy. Just like me im aware Marshall has insecurities and trust issues, I know he feels girls can't be trusted and I can understand where he's coming from but that's the girls he's used to hanging with, the girls that would do anything to sleep with someone famous or rich not caring that they probably go for more than one guy at a time.
But I've been friends with girls like this, and there one of the reasons I'm divorced but I know Marshall also sees me as one of these women, I can see it in his eyes that he's just waiting for the day I walk away and leave him or cheat on him and as much as he tries to act like it doesn't bother him I can tell it does.

Somehow I managed to get out to his grip and leave the study when I heard someone come into the studio, I knew straight away it was Royce since he called earlier saying he was popping by earlier to work on bad meets evil.

" hey Royce" I smiled walking through the warehouse towards the lounge area where Royce has just entered.

" hey Ashely, where's Marshall?" He asked after noticing I'm alone. Im glad one if his friends knows about us since it's getting pretty hard and difficult to keep this a secret not to mention how time consuming it is.

" he's taking a well deserved nap" I answered not wanting him to be disturbed until he has to.

" finally, he's been working way to hard" Royce said making me smile knowing he can also see how much Marshall is pushing himself and not sleeping when he needs to.

" tell me about it, would you know why because I'm baffled?" I continued speaking while taking a seat across from Royce at the conference table. Since Royce is Marshall's best friend I can tell he already knows why but I'm hoping he is going to tell me otherwise I'm gonna have to keep trying to work it out myself.

" I don't know for sure, but honestly I think it's got something with his aunt dying, i feel he's still grieving and not coping that well or is just beginning to grieve since he didn't get a chance when she died" he answered me, making a very good observation that I should have seen coming.

" what do you mean?" I asked looking at him very confused what he's talking about.

" well I don't think he got to grieve completely when she died. Kim had come back Into his life which defiantly meant all his time was probably focused around her since she's a selfish person who needs all the center of attention" he explained speaking more quietly knowing he doesn't want Marshall to hear any of this. Listening to him he was starting to make more sense than I was expecting. He's right Kim did seem to make Marshall look after her web he should have been grieving and she should have been comforting him.

" yeah I figured Kim had something to do with it." I replied not needing to say to much knowing I wasn't really in the right position to comment or judge, I don't want to be that girl that sits around and bitches about Marshall's ex.

" I'm just glad Marshall came to his senses and ended things" he continued commenting on why they broke up which in away again confused me since I have heard differently from Marshall.

" I thought they both decided to end things and move on?" I asked softly getting quite curious as to why they actually broke up and why Marshall has told me differently. I'm well aware that they have a complicated past, I just want Marshall to think he can come talk to me but I guess I'm gonna had to pass through that invisible wall he hides behind.

" yeah but only because Kim saw how much Marshall's heart wasn't in it and how much he was hurting" he answered quickly like he had no idea I wasn't aware of this. From what Marshall has told me which isn't much they both just decided to move on, I didn't realize Marshall was upset and hurting for a while.

I was going to answer him when we heard Marshall tripping over something's while coming out of his office.

" hey man" Marshall said walking towards us after spotting me sitting at the conference table. Straight away Royce got up and greeted him.

" hey, thanks for making time to check out some songs I've been writing" Royce said taking a seat said after greeting him.

" no worries man" was all Marshall replied smiling as he placed his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them gently as he stood behind me. Straight away I knew I should head of before the other guys arrive including fifty who's still unaware of our relationship, as much as we hated lying to him we are just waiting for the right time.

" well I should head of leave you guys to it" I smiled, placing my hand over Marshall's as I got up from my seat ready to head home and have my own relaxing afternoon since the boys are at their fathers house.

" you don't have to leave straight away" he commented watching as I got up and gathered my things together.

" no it's fine, I'm exhausted anyway" I answered making sure to keep smiling otherwise he will start worrying over me like he usually does. He's constantly checking up on me making sure I'm looking after myself and not allowing Christine to push me around since I'm still not 100% my old self, as much as I want to hurry up the process I know it takes time and change to begin to be happy but me change part and my new life here in Detroit is already working and starting to take positive effect on things.

" well I'll call you tonight and tell you want time on Wednesday" he commented while him and Royce sat watching me get ready to leave, just by the look in Marshall's eyes I can see he's worrying and probably I'm lying and in that instead of heading home I'm meeting up with someone.

" okay Just call my home phone, I'll defiantly be home to answer it" I smiled hoping this little sly comment might make Marshall see I'm not lying when I said
I'm heading home to relax this afternoon.

" okay will do" he smiled, walking over to me and grabbing my hand so he can hold it.
Soon I'm saying goodbye To Royce and leaving as Marshall walks me out.

" thanks for staying while I fell Asleep I know it must have been boring" he spoke as we worked silently to my car, not being overly affectionate just in case one of the other guys arrive to start work.

" it's fine Marshall, we all have to rest at once stage" I smiled, making sure the close is clear before wrapping my arms around his waist hoping to remove some of this space between us.
Without say anything he just leans in and kisses me passionately making sure to deepen it while wrapping his arms around my neck so he can deepens the kiss eve more, not afraid to turn this little innocent kiss into this passionate, tongue filled kiss, even pushing me back against the car as my moans start to escape.

" well..... That was unexpected, amazing but " I managed to stutter while trying to catch my breath.

" I just couldn't resist" he mumbled smiling while also looking a little worried that I didn't enjoy his sudden burst of emotion or he's eagerness to kiss me like we haven't seen each other in months.

After we kissed a few more times I than decided it was time to head of home to try and relax for a while.

Marshall's p.o.v

The afternoon seemed to drag on just like it always does whenever I'm not in the mood to rap. Yes I know you thought you would never hear me say something like that but since Ashley has come into my life I've managed to see past the whole hip hop scenes.

It's been a couple of months since Ashley surprised me at her hotel as since than it been fricken amazing which in a way scares the crap out of me.
As much as I'm trying to put my past issues behind I still can't seem to shake the whole trust issues away and I can't seem to get myself to fully trust ash. I know she hasn't done since we've been officially together to show me she can't be trust but it's like whenever she says she's heading off or can't hang out I can't help but start thinking about her seeing someone else, or going back to her old ways.

Now I know I'm not the one to judge since I've had my fair shares of hurting her and breaking her heart but i can't ignore the fact that she has dated so many younger models who can probably stay up satisfying her whenever she wants, I can't help but compare myself to these guys who have everything a girl could ask for, they don't have baggage, trust issues, teenage daughters, a face that looks old and cold all the time and low self esteem that seems to make me do crazy things.

I've been driving myself crazy for the whole afternoon, one half of me says I can trust her and shouldn't bother her but the other half says I can't and I should head over to check up on her.
Just like always the seconds side of me always tends to convince me the best an makes me choose really bad decisions like the one I've just chosen. I have to see her, I have to calm my nerves and worries that keep distracting me, I just need to see she meant what she said.

So currently I've just arrived At her mansion and start to stress when i don't see any of the lights on, negative thoughts begin to run through my head as I open her front door with my spare key wondering if I'm going to walk in on her fucking some other dude. I can't imagine what I would do if I saw her doing things she usually does with me or her hearing her say things I thought she only said to me.

I don't know if I should scream to tell her I'm here. But as I got closer to the kitchen I noticed her bedroom door ajar likes it's inviting me to enter.

Straight away I see her lying on her bed face into her pillow while the cold air breezes over her exposed skin.

" Ashley" I just mumbled looking at my girlfriend who's lying on the bed topless not aware that I'm actually even here.straight away her head pops up and worry comes over her when she notices me standing their looking horrified.

" Marshall this isn't....." She starts to explain but once again I've already jump to conclusions that some guy is in her ensuite or has just left after satisfying her. I knew I should have just pleasured her when she was at my office but instead I listened and gave into her kindness when saying I should sleep, maybe she knew this was going to happen and wanted to rest up for this very moment.

Storming away and towards the front door I didn't want to hear or listen to any excuses, I know I should since I technically didn't catch her cheating but why else would she be lying topless on her bed like she does after we've had sex.
I can hear her shuffling behind me telling me to believe her but all I'm worried about is getting out of here before I do something I regret.
Just when I got to open the front door out of now where she leaps in front of me holding a towel up to hide her chest. I have no idea where she came from or how she got to the front door quicker.

" trust me Marshall it's not what it looks like." She pleaded trying to convince me to stay talk this over, more like her lie straight to my face.

" yeah well why the fuck are you lying around topless, like your waiting for someone" I spat getting g more and more angrier just thinking about the idea of her fucking another guy.

" don't be ridiculous Marshall.... I was about to put some oil on but I was so exhausted I fell Asleep." She explained not caring that I'm acting like a total dickhead.

" look you can even check the security cameras, no guy has been in here, I promise." She continued explaining taking a step forward to show me she isn't lying, you have no idea how hard it is not to touch her or pull the towel away from her chest.

" why were you putting on oil anyway?" I asked curiously not really sure how putting on oil makes you lie down topless, but what would I know since women products these days seem to have crazy instructions.

" okay do don't get mad..." She said slowly like she's afraid to tell me the next part, but before she said anything thing she took a step back and turned before loosening her the towel so she can expose her back to me.

Seeing the couple of bruises that have developed on her back since last time I saw her made me speechless and shocked.

" what the hell ash, how did you get these?I asked taking a step forward and lightly brushing my fingertips over them as I studied the three bruises that have developed on her right side.

" I don't know how I got them..., the only thing I remember is falling but it wasn't even that bad" she answered as I gently brushed my fingertips over her back. I remember her telling me she had fall during rehearsal but that couldn't have made these three bruises

" I went to the doctor and he said something about exercising to much... But he took some blood and we'll get back to me but in the meantime I need to get rid of these bruises and this oil is meant to work" she continued turning back around even when I wasn't finished feeling her gentle soft skin. Straight away I feel guilt and upset for jumping to conclusions

" you should stop exercising so much and start eating more iron that's probably the reason your Bruising so easily" I answer a lot more calmer and understandable since the guilt is now rising.

" I know, I know I should" she agreed flashing me a little smile before quietening down just like I am. He we are standing so close together but In such an awkward mood since I just basically accused her I being a slut.

" I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions again..... And thinking you were cheating on me" I apologized scratching the back of my head since I'm not good at apologizing and have no idea how to fix this or show her I'm just worried and not an a possessive boyfriend.

" I'll forgive you this time but I have to ask something and don't take this the wrong way.... But what were you planning on doing after you stormed out of this house?" She asked looking at me concerned and really curious.

" I hadn't even thought about it...... Umm probably go home" I answered taking a seat on the stairs beside me not really sure why she's asking me and not really sure how to answer.

But as I thought about it more and took in Ashley's insecurities and trust issues I realized why she was asking me this question.

" you think I would have gone home and called some groupie up" i mumbled leaning on my elbows as I tried to take in what she actually is talking about.

" well wouldn't have you? Come on Marshall I know you, I know your type when you get hurt you don't sit around hurting you go out and get even" she said walking over to me and bending down while holding onto my knee for support while also trying to hold her towel up.

I was going to quickly argue back saying that's not true saying I wouldn't hurt her like that but in a way I couldn't. I couldn't because deepen down I know she does have a point, I honestly didn't even think of what I was going to do when I left this house all I could think about was her cheating, but knowing me calling up a groupie would have crossed my mind just to get even.

Looking up I knew she had realized I couldn't argue with her because deep down I know she's right.

" I'm sorry" was all i whispered trying to keep my sadness to a minimum, it hurts me to actually think I could hurt Ashley like this, but it's like when I get mad or hurt I do dumb stuff that I wouldn't usually do, it's like I loose all my conscious.

" don't worry.... But that's what I worry about Marshall, you worry about me fooling around behind your back or loosing interest in you, well I worry about getting into arguments and you leaving to go do something stupid like sleeping with someone else just to get even" she said looking at me with so much sadness. I had no idea this was bothering her, I knew she has trust issues but I didn't know this particular thing was staying on her mind, maybe this is one of the reasons she hates arguing and always tries to stay on my good side because she's afraid I'll just leave and get my anger out with some other girl.

" I had no idea this was bothering you" I spoke grabbing her hand gently so I could hold it within mine.

" yeah well I try to not let it bother me but...." She answered looking down towards the ground so don't see how sad she actually is.

" how do we fix this?" I ask, I'm really keen to get past this little mis understanding and try to work on these issues.

" we keep working on trusting each other. We both knew it wasn't going to be easy " she replied smiling gently as she squeezed my hand trying to show me it's okay and that once again this was just a little mid understanding that we can get past. Looking into her eyes I can't belieVe I've gotten so lucky to have someone the gets me so well, once again I'm not looking at Ashley Ann the famous singer, I'm just looking at Ashley.

" I can keep trying to control my anger and stupid jealousy" I said leaning in so I can kiss her lips gently, allowing me to pull her a little closer.
It's like as soon as I eyes meet all the sexual that has been rising between us finally begin to take control and I start kissing her like I did this afternoon at her car, all
I wanted was to show her how sorry I am for jumping conclusions like I always do.

Holding her tightly she manages to straddle me before I remove the towel that's still covering her chest from me allowing me to fully explore her body. Hearing her moan is what I crave and once again my mouth seems to be making her go wild, the lust was defiantly taking over but as always the bad luck seems to follow us and just as we are about to take this embrace further I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket making us stop our action of passion.

" fuck I'm so over work" I angrily muttered to myself as Ashley got of my lap smiling obvisiouly enjoying my reaction since I already know who's calling.

Answering the phone I knew it was Paul wondering where I got to and that I hadn't forgotten the meeting this afternoon.
" yeah I'll come back now" I answered watching the frown come over Ashley when she realizes it wasn't just a phone call, it was someone telling me I have to leave this perfect moment and head of back to work.
I didn't even say goodbye since the anger had fully decreased my happy and contempt mood.

" I'm sorry I need to head back to work, I've got a meeting that I can't miss" I explained watching as her face is full of disappointment.

" it okay I understand you need to work" she said shooting me a fake smile as she pick the towel up and cover the chest I just want to get lost in. This seems to be happening a lot, we never get to spend anytime together because of work and I can see it's finally really getting to us.
At the start we both just shrugged it of but now that it keeps happening and our plans keep changing or getting interrupted the strain of not being with each other sexually is really starting to show.
Usually when a couple starts dating they spend nearly every waking moment with each other and have sex basically every night but since ash and I have started dating our works schedules have overlapped causing us to be apart for days and days, and it's like if we do see each other we only can spend like 30 minutes together before we have to head of back to work, you have no idea how much I just want to spend all night with her without worrying that we are gonna get interrupted or called back to work.
So we've been dating for nearly 3 months now and it's been close to
2 1/2 months since ash has surprised me and within those months we've only spent a good 1 month actually together enjoying each other company while all the other time we are either being parents or away for our jobs, so you probably understand how frustrated I am and how much I just want to be with her.

" so say around about 6:30 you come over to mine" I say double checking she's still keen to finally spend a night together without work getting in the way.

" sounds good can I bring anything?" She asked while helping me out my jacket back on that somehow got thrown on the ground during our make out session.

" just yourself and a over nights bag. However Im making one rule you cant bring your work mobile, only your personal. Wednesday we are finally being with each other without any work interruptions" I said smiling as she leaned against my chest looking up at me happily knowing that sounds like the perfect plan, Wednesday I'm not allowing any interruptions especially from work.

" I'll see you than" she answered before leaning up and kissing me allowing me to fully wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her like before, no doubt this kiss isn't helping me calm down or loose my harden but somehow I always get caught up kissing her an can't help but show my passion.

After spending a few minutes fully making out I managed to get the strength to say goodbye an head to my car knowing I'm gonna have another boring few hours thinking constantly about Ashley.

" oh and Marshall..... Don't stress about all of this, I'm sure work will settled down soon and in a couple of months you'll be begging for some space" she yelled as I walked towards my car, I knew she was right about he first bit but not the second part.

" I highly doubt that" I yelled back as she stands slightly more inside so no one could see her In just her towel. At least I've got less than 3 days till she's mine.