Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

1 to 5

Hey Marshall
Um just picking up lunch and wondering what you want.
Can you give me a call Back when you get this
Thanks


This is like the second voice call I have left Marshall today since we are meant to be meeting up for lunch but I havent heard from him and he's not answering my calls.
Its been 2 Weeks since he came back from New york and since then things have been amazing between us. For about a week work had settled down and we managed to hang out nearly every day since we didn't have our kids.
Within that time we really talked and seemed to get back on track and today we had organized to have lunch at his studio while he was spending a day there alone working on some beats.

Knowing I couldn't stand around the shop all day trying to work out what Marshall wants I quickly just grab the thing he usually gets and starts heading of to his studio.

When I arrived I noticed a lot of cars at the studio, now I thought I should try calling again but I didn't want to be annoying so instead i just headed into the studio since we did organize to hang out.

Walking in straight away I start hearing voices coming from the lounge room, it's not unusual for him to have guys working at the studio behind the scene, so I just kept walking further in till I entered the lounge room and came face to face with a group of 15 guys all sitting round and laughing.

Marshall p.o.v

Great I was hoping to have a day to myself to work on some beats, but dam Dre and fifty called last night saying they are all coming down from New York and that they'll be here by lunch, so now I'm sitting in the lounge area hanging with Dre, fifty, Royce, slaughterhouse and Yelewolf plus their entourages And all I wanted to do was have a relaxing day.

These last couple of weeks have been so bloody good, I've actually been able to relax and I've noticed how much more writing I've been doing, it seems every chance I get I write some sentences down or verses, it's nice knowing I can spend a while writing down my thoughts and Ashley doesn't get angry or annoyed.

Straight away as I'm sitting round the table my mind starts thinking about Ashley, it's weird we haven't even organized to hang out these days, I know fifty was talking about hanging with her tomorrow and also we are having a poker night later this week so I guess I'm going to have to wait a while till I see her again.

The chatting got louder as the day went on, it's like they get louder the more they get bored and over recording. Even though Yelawolf and slaughterhouse aren't recording in the studio they are still hanging our since they're in town.
I was in the middle of talking to Royce and Yelawolf, They were going on about some collaboration Yelawolf has scored for his debut album releasing next year.

" holy fuck" Yelewolf commented randomly while we are talking. I was curious as to why he just blurted something like this out, but as I look up and follow his gaze I see who he's staring at.

The whole room basically went dead silent as soon as Ashley entered the room, all of the guys are staring not realizing their jaws are nearly touching the table. It was like an intruder has entered the room or that haven't seen a women before.

" oh hey.......umm sorry for interrupting" she stuttered nervously, watching as all eyes are on her as she stands holding some folders and plastic bags looking as hell surprised as I am to see her.

Of course fiftys to hypo to actually suspect anything and he just goes along with her being here like it's normal.

" let me guess, you've missed me so much you couldn't wait till tomorrow to see me" he joked from his chair, knowing how much praise he's going to get later on from the guys.

" haha in your dreams fifty...... I'm actually here to see Em.......I need to grab that umm CD" she stuttered making up the best excuse she could come up with while being stared down by there guys.

" oh yeah the Cd with my verse on it" I replied trying to help her out by going along with her. Quietly I get up and begin gesturing her towards my office where we can at least get some privacy and not be watched like animals in cages. Just by the way Yelewolf just kept staring in shock looks like he's seeing someone from the dead.

I walked in front of her as we made our way closer to the office and away from the whispers. I already knew it was safer for me to walk in front otherwise I would defiantly get caught staring at her arse.

" what are you doing here?" I asked after closing the door, I didn't mean to come of rude or anything, it's just I wasn't expecting her to come over when the guys are here, it just raises more suspicions amongst people, besides there have to be some days we can't see each other.
I watched as she turned round shocked and not knowing what to say.

" umm it's Wednesday........ Remember we had lunch plans, you were meant to be here alone" she explained holding the food up, as soon as she mentioned lunch that's when it all comes running back to me and I drop my head in guilt.

" ohh fuck!!....I'm sorry I totally forgot. " I whispered walking closer to her as she leans on my desk looking upset. How the hell did I manage to forget a date with Ashley, this never happens.

" it's okay....your stressed" she smiled giving my shoulder a soft squeeze showing me it's totally fine that I forgot, but as I look at her I see she's generally disappointed and I realize it's not okay to forget.

" it's not okay. I should remember our dates since we don't see each other a lot" I said Making sure to be quiet just in case someone comes to my office and hears us talking through the door.
I sit back on the lounge facing her, wondering how I managed to forget our date, I would so rather be just chilling with her instead of hosting so many guys.

" stop being so hard on yourself. We can just see each other tomorrow" she said quietly coming to join me on the couch, placing her hand on my shoulder and one on my knee. Here she is comforting me when It's all my fault.

" I just don't want you to think this is going to be a permanent thing" I whispered, trying so hard not to get caught up in her lips that are only inches away from mine.

" I know it's not, your busy with work that's totally fine. I'm not angry Marshall" she whispered, obviously getting lost in the moment as well since we both lean in closer until
Our lips are touching, softly placing my hand behind her neck I gently kiss her, unlike usual days this kiss is more romantic and passionate rather than the ones filled with lust and desire.

" I should head off, don't want the guys to get suspicious" she whispered, leaning slightly away before placing one more peck on my lips and getting up.
I just watched her get up and start packing up her things, it looks like she was going to talk to me about a few things which makes me feel web worse.

" what's this?" I asked noticing the yellow envelope she has on top of her other papers. I become curious because it has confidential on it.

" oh it's Just something I need to look over before I send it over to Australia" she replied not going into a lot of detail about the things inside.

" we can talk about it later" she added seeing how I wanted more information about it. Knowing she will keep her word I just hand it back over to her.

" oh by looking at the time I'm guessing you've forgotten about Nathan?" She asked making me wonder what she's talking about. Shit what else have I forgotten.

" remember Nathan is going out and can't mind Whitney, you said you would leave work early" she continued, completely confusing me until I started to remember what I'm meant to be doing this afternoon. Fuck Whitney's to young to stay on her own, and there's no way I'm going to be able to leave early.

" crap crap!!! How the hell did I forget this" I said getting angrily, I never forget things that I've been forgetting today, my family and friends always become before work.
Ashley just leaned against my desk watching I frantically started walking around trying to figure out a plan.

" I can go mind her until you get home from work" she suggested trying to help me figure out another plan, but I cant make her do that since it's her day off and it's not fair.

" I cant ask you to do that, it's to much...... Besides it's your day of and you should be enjoying having a boys free night" I said sincerely, even though she was just being kind there is no way I can ask her to do something like this in such short notice.

" it's fine Marshall, I've got nothing else to do. I'll go mind her and if she ask I'll just say you got held up at work" she replied smiling softly showing me her amazing features. I took some time to think about it but since I have no other ideas I guess I'm going to have to ruin Ashley's night.

Walking closer I just grab hold of her waist and pull her closer not really carrying if anyone was to walk in and find us like this.
" have I told you recently that I love you" I whispered, before gently lifting her chin and kissing her softly.

" yeah you might have told me yesterday morning, but Ill love to hear it again" she joked laughing softly before kissing me again. This time round we honestly didn't care if we got caught I wanted to hold her tightly and kiss her like we always do.

" I love you" I whispered again making sure to place one more kiss on Her lips. I know I'm going to have to wait another couple of hours until I can really kiss her and hold her close.

" I love you too" she replied. As much as I really don't want to continue working, it does make it better knowing she'll be home waiting for me when I finish.

We only chatted for a few more minutes before making our way out, I guess it wouldn't have been very good if we stayed in there like 30 minutes, but knowing Royce he has probably already made up some story and completely turned it into something else.

" well took you long enough, did you get the things signed" fifty asked Ashley as we were walking out back into the lounge area where once again all the guys stopped to check her out before she leaves.

" ummm..... What things?" She asked glancing at me, not quite sure what he's going on about.

" Royce said you had to sign off on the song for your album" fifty answered her, making sense of things for us. I told you Royce tends to babble on about something and now he's created a whole story behind her coming over to the studio.

" yeah, stupid Christine lost the first copy" she replied, making me chuckle at her loving how she used Christine's name in a bad way. She really does dislike Christine but I'm just happy she's finally standing up for herself more than she was before we started dating.

" anyway I should head off, don't want to hold you guys up. Are you Still coming over tomorrow?" She said gathering her stuff up and getting ready to leave. I'm aware she's hanging with fifty tomorrow in the studio and luckily he isn't suspicious about me working with her in the morning. Well that's what our excuse is but it will be more like hooking up and generally hanging out together since I fucked this day up.

We quickly said goodbye nothing more than a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek just like fifty did.
Least there's only a couple more hours until we can see each other again.

" that was lucky, aren't you happy you have me to cover for you" Royce joked right after I sat down and joined the guys again, this time In a lot happier mood than I was before she arrived.

Like I always do I travelled slowly down the table talking to the guys, but in my head secretly counting down the hours.
It was when I got to Dre that it became really interesting. Of course we were with some younger guys and they were going on about Ashley and how bloody hot she is, which in some ways made me get up because I just became so uncomfortable sitting there listening to the stuff they are going on about.

Baby I can't thank-you enough for helping me out tonight. I promise I'll make it up to you.
Xx


I texted her since she's once again on my mind, do you know how hard it is to try and stop thinking about someone when their name is being thrown around everywhere, but Out of nowhere Dre came and stood in front of me, not saying anything just smirking at me.

" what??" I asked questioning why he's looking at me like a little kid does when they know something they shouldn't.

" oh nothing, but I am curious though" he smirked starting this little game of he's where I have to try and figure out what the heck he's talking about.

" yeah about what?" I asked keeping calm and playing along with him. I continued to try and clean up so I can leave here as quickly as possible after the guys leave.

" I'm curious how two big celebrities like you and Ashley manage to sleep together without anyone finding out" he commented, luckily I had my back to him because I swear I nearly fainted and I couldn't hide the shock that came across my face wondering how the hell he figured that out so quickly.

" ..... I have no idea what your talking about" I stated coldly hoping he believes me, but looking back at him I realize who I'm talking to and how well Dre knows me.

" come on! stop the bullshit, it's pretty obvious you guys are screwing" he stated seeming to see right through my shocked act. Fuck! so Dre knows before fifty this just makes things worse.

"..... Fine you're right, but we're not just screwing we're together" I replied making sure no one else can hear us. Dre just raised his eyes brows in shock which I was expecting, but I want to make it very clear that we are together and not just screwing.

" really!!.... Well that changes things. Screwing is one thing but actually together well that's whole different story. For how long?" He asked seeming to not quite believe we're actually together, he's right screwing you can do it with anyone, but actually seeing each other well that means you are attracted to each other and it goes way deeper than just fucking, but Ashley and I have never been just screwing even from the start there was some kind of attraction and fascination with each other we were just afraid to admit our feelings.

" well we've been sleeping with each other since the start of the year, but officially been seeing each other for a few months now" I answered him making sure no one could hear. Seeing his face was priceless because he had no idea it went this deep between us.

" hang on..... How did Kim come back into the equation?" He asked just like everyone has when they realized for some of the time I was seeing Kim, so they automatically presume I cheated on one of them.

" you know me, I run away from my feelings and Kim just somehow managed to squeeze her way back into my life when my aunt died..... But after a few months I realized it was way to late for Kim and I and I didn't feel the same for her anymore And I wasn't happy, Not like I was before" I explained after wandering away from the group so we could sit down and speak more about it. Out of all the guys here Dre understands me more than any of them and I'm not afraid to actually be a little bit emotional or show some feelings because he knew I was like that before I began rapping, he saw how the record label thought I was to soft and wanted more of a heartless rapper which in the end they managed to create.

" before when you were with Ashley?" He asked listening to me as I explain what happened.

" yeah but before I left her for Kim we were just causally sleeping with each other, but somehow she still made me more happier then I'd been in ages, I just was dumb enough to go back to my old life rather than admit to Ashley I liked her more than some girl I was screwing" I answered him. Even though I still can't believe i left Ashley, I still understand why I went back to Kim, since we are both sober I honestly thought we could make it but now I see I've grown more as a person.

" so now you guys are officially together? And really like each other?" He asked again repeating himself, just by the look on his face I can see where he's going with this and what he's really thinking.

" yeah we are.....look I know this might sound dumb but since being with Ashley I've seen how much I've grown as a person, just by the way we are together and the way she treats me I can't imagine going back and being treated like shit, I now see what I deserve........... But I can see you aren't convinced about Ashley or us" I said just seeing that look in his eye I'm expecting to see from a lot of guys.

" it's not that I'm not convinced it's just It reminds me so much Of Mariah and I don't want to see you get hurt over some girl who has all that attention on her..... I do know she's getting Back on top with her music, are you sure she likes you as much as you think" he explained telling me his doubts and worries over Ashley. I was expecting this but I'm sure in time he might be able to see how amazing she is.

" Ashley is not like Mariah, not one bit. Mariah was all about the fame and the attention, where Ashley is like me she'd rather stay home and be with her kids than going to parties. Like tonight for instance, guess where she is?" I said continuing to try and explain Ashley, yeah she might have been spotted with a couple of guys but that's only because I hurt her, now she's with me and hasn't done anything for me to distrust her.

" where?" he asked going along with me and listening to me explain her.

" she's at my house minding Whitney because I forgot Nathan was going out tonight and I'm here working.... I'm just trying to explain she's not like Mariah, not one bit" I said trying so hard not to get worked up over it, but I just wish people would see she's amazing an accept us like Royce does.

" you're so whipped" he just smirked noticing the way I'm getting so worked up over our conversation.
I couldn't help but smile and start laughing seeing how passionate I can get.

" i am so in love with this chick, it scares me sometimes" I joked leaning my head back completely overwhelmed by my feelings for Ashley.

" well you know when I go home and tell Nicole she's going to want to meet her.... So maybe we could organize a dinner, I could bring Nicole down or you could come to New York or something." He smiled seeming to adjust to the idea and actually warming up to the fact, at least he's willing to give her a chance, I know the other guys are going to be a lot harder to convince.

" sounds good Ashley would like that...... But in the meantime could you keep it to yourself it's just we haven't even told fifty yet or our managers, it's only basically Royce who's know everything" I asked hoping he will keep it to himself, but I know Royce he's probably more interested in Dre meeting her then whispering about us.

" sure will" he smiled as we quickly finished up the conversation before some Other guys came and joined the conversation.
Within minutes the whole context had changed and we had moved on to an entirely different topic.

I'm happy work has finally finished and I'm heading home.
It's been a long hectic filled day and I'm grateful to kick my bag into the corner before removing my massive jacket.

" hey ash" I smiled walking into the family room and seeing Ashley doing some work at the dining table.

" hey, how was your day?" She asked, before closing her laptop to give me all her attention. Even though my day was hectic and unexpected, I'm actually really happy to come home, it's like all my worries seem to leave when I see her sitting there doing her own work, these are the nights I seem to wish for back in the day and now it's seems my dreams are coming true, I could defiantly get used to coming home to her every night.

" it was alright, a bit busy though. What about yours?" I asked while walking and looking into the fridge, my happiness grew even more when I see that she's even cooked dinner for everyone and it's all packed away in the fridge.

" it was good" she smiled realizing I had found her famous pie she has cooked for me and the girls, can this girl get any better?

" where are the girls?" I asked wondering why they haven't started demolishing this food, anyway more for me I chuckled to myself before grabbing a plate.

" they are upstairs, apparently doing homework" she laughed knowing my girls aren't really doing their home work especially when they could be chilling with Ashley Ann.

I quickly warmed my plate up and took a seat next to Ashley as she continued on with her work on the laptop, but I just couldn't stand sitting so close to her but feeling so far away, so taking one glance up towards the stairs I see that they're still empty before I gently move my seat beside Ashley and place my hand on her thigh.

" Marshall behave, they're just upstairs" she warned me with a massive smile plastered on her face, telling me the real truth on how she feels. But I didn't listen to her I just continued on eating while gently rubbing up her thigh.

" what is this anyway?" I asked normally while watching her do work on the computer. Once again I notice the big yellow envelope on the table, the same one she bought to the studio today.

" it doesn't matter" she replied, quickly beginning to clean up probably thinking I wouldn't want to know what she's working on.

" no it matters to me. Now spill" I stated grabbing her hands and trying to stop her from packing her things up. She's my girlfriend I don't get what she's so afraid of telling me, it's like she thinks I'm not going to be interested in any of her career stuff.

" okay.... So you know when you went to New York we had that argument " she whispered quietly making sure none of my kids could hear us.

" of course I remember that night" I Mumbled sadly wishing that fight never happened. However I just watched her at how she keeps turning to make sure where extra quiet from the girls.

" you were right about a lot of things" she said, surprising me a little since I wasn't expecting her to agree but also making me sad because I said some nasty things and I don't want to go back to those memories I just want to move forward.

" I thought we were going to forget that night Ashley" I just stated, sadness coming over me knowing Ashley's probably been thinking about this ever since the argument.

" Marshall I'm not angry, you were right about a lot of things and I took your advice" she quickly stated making sure to grab my hand before I could pull away from her. I didn't want to have another argument, I really thought she was going to forget what I said that night but I guess she hasn't.

" no I wasn't, I was wrong to say you needed more confidence or that your were annoying and unattractive" I mumbled the guilt coming over me again thinking Ashley has been doing stuff because she actually believed those cruel words I said to her.

" Marshall, relax I know and that's not what I'm talking about" she smiled squeezing my hand gently trying To make me happy again and see she's not angry or upset.

" you said something about relationships being about sacrifice and changes and since then it's really stuck with me and you've shown me how much changes and sacrifice your willing to make for us. So I'm making a few changes and sacrifice as well" she smiled turning more to me and explaining something that still didn't make sense. But hearing her bring up changes and sacrifice I start to remember telling Paul I don't want groupies or sluts around anymore because i don't want to upset Ashley.

" yeah I didn't mean you had to make some I just meant that to me your worth making these changes for and I'll do anything for us and I don't want anything to come between us" I argued back smiling trying to show her she doesn't have to listen to me all the time. It just a decision I made that's all and still today I'm happy I made it.

" I know neither do I..... That's why I'm in the middle of writing up a new contract for my new manager Ive chosen" she replied, smiling as she grabs the envelope and passes it over to me.

" what" I just mumbled softly totally shocked to hear this come from her. As I pull the staples document out I see it's a new contract written.

" you were right and the only thing that's coming between us is her, you've been right all along she's using me, all she cares about is fame and money..... I don't want to be so insecure anymore because Christine doesn't like my body or thinks I need to loose weight. I want to be happy with myself and getting negative people out of my life is the only way to do that" she explained as I read over the contract. My heart literally began skipping knowing she was doing this for us but also because she finally sees how amazing and beautiful she is she doesn't need some woman putting her down anymore.

" ash I don't know what to say....... Trust me you're doing the right thing" I commented looking up at her amazing smile. Not many women can put up with the shit Ashley does but never once do you see any sign of weakness.

" yeah I know, besides when I was back home in Australia I met a guy who I think will be an amazing manager..... So I'm just going over the contract again so I can sign and send it over to Australia for him to sign" she continued on beginning to explain the new manager she has in mind.

" so it's a guy? " I asked worry coming over me. I know how much time you Spend with your manager I don't think I'll be comfortable with her having a male manager being by her side and going away with her all the time.

" yeah but don't worry Marshall he's gay. I think he'll be more interested in you than me" she joked after noticing the worry on my face.

" so I'm guessing Christine doesn't know?" I asked already knowing if Christine knew she would be freaking out.

" no that's why I'm keeping it on the down low and getting fiftys friends to look at it. I can't have her finding out before this new guy signs it" she explained, placing everything back in the envelope and packing up her stuff like she's going to leave soon.

Just looking at her and seeing how much effort she is putting in to us and her self respect makes me love her even more.
" Andrea I'm so bloody proud of you. You have no idea" I said happily taking her hand in mine, not caring once that my girls could walk down any second.

" thanks, it should have been done a long time ago" she smiled again, She can't take a compliment she always gives other people the credit.

" come here" I whispered while pulling her closer and kissing her passionately.

" I love you" I whispered Slowly sliding my hands around her and hugging her closer.

" Marshall as much as I love you, we can't the girls could come down any second" she laughed playfully trying to pull away from my kiss and out of my grip, but I just keep trying to hold her close.

" too late" I heard someone from the side say making Ashley and I stop playing around and look to where the voice was coming from.

There just before the kitchen counter stood my three very shocked and surprised girls.

" why are you guys kissing and saying the L word to each other?" Whitney asked looking dumbfounded and confused as to why we are acting this way towards each other.
Straight away Ashley and I pull away and quickly stand up trying to act all innocent, but there is no way we can lie out of this.

" girls I thought you were upstairs" I questioned hoping to change the subject, but from the stares on their faces there is no way of getting out of this.

" why don't you come and sit down. I need to talk to you about something" I gestured before watching them all walk over and take a seat looking at us both wondering what the hell is going on.

" so me and Ashley have been seeing each other for a while now" I explained, putting on my serious voice as I began telling my girls about the things I've been keeping from them. I hate lying to them but it was for the best.

" like actual dating" Hailie said, pointing between both of us like she doesn't actually believe that we've been seeing each other. I guess you can say Ashley looks way to hot to be with someone like me, but her personality is so sweet that once you get to meet her you can understand she doesn't worry about looks.

" yeah actual dating. You know like boyfriend and girlfriend" I smirked hoping a little sarcasm might help ease the mood between this table.

" well that's a surprise and something I wasn't expecting" Alaina laughed as she smiled brightly towards us. Seeing how the girls started easing up I actually began thinking this could turn out pretty good and there was nothing to worry about. But as I glanced at Whitney I noticed the anger on her face and that's when I knew something was bothering her.

" you don't seem happy Whitney" I stated looking over to see a very sad look on Her face. I don't know what was wrong but something about us dating was bothering her.

" OF COURSE IM NOT HAPPY!.... You cheated on mum with her" she yelled getting up from the table quickly. I have to admit Im quite shocked to hear Whitney burst out like this.

" Is that true dad?" Hailie asked after Whitney's outburst. Both Ashley and I just looked at each other not knowing what to say, I already knew it was way to complicated to explain to them what happened between Kim and I.

" it's complicated" I just mumbled knowing it doesn't matter what I say they're going to get angry at me and blame me for us not working out.

" dad how could you!!! After everything you and mum have went through, you leave mum for her!! " Hailie yelled getting angry and rude towards Ashely. I can tell she's furious and is blaming Ashley for Kim and I's failed relationship.

" she has a name" I replied sternly not wanting them to disrespect Ashley like this, but I can already notice it's too late and they are all way to furious to try and calm down.

" what!! it's not like you guys are going to last anyway." Whitney grumbled before saying some nasty comments about Ashley quickly followed by Hailie and Alaina who look Just as angry.

" I'm going to head off " Ashley commented after the girls had been yelling at us for the a while, I'm guessing she can sense that she's no wanted by the girls so instead if sticking round to listen to my ride girls saying things about her She quickly gets up with her things and says goodbye before walking towards the front door.

" I'm sorry" I mumbled following close behind, I felt so bad since Ashley hasn't done anything wrong but she's still be blamed for causing Kim and I to break up.

" it's alright, but you need to talk to them Marshall, explain what really happened" she smiled back giving me a quick peck before leaving my house. I can tell she's hurt and upset over my girls reaction, she really wanted them to like the idea of us being together.

I couldn't move I was so furious at them but by the time I got back to the dining table the girls had already ventured back upstairs.
How the hell was I going to explain this one.

I literally spent all night trying to convince them to come out so we could talk but I knew they weren't even listening but rather listening to their iPods. They all didn't give me any time to explain what happened and instead they shut me out until it got to late and they needed to sleep for school tomorrow.

Knowing I couldn't do anything and I would rather let them sleep I just make my way downstairs and into my room hoping Ashley might answer.

Ashley p.o.v

I guess you could call me a loser because I couldn't help but tear up while driving home. You have no idea how much I wanted his girls to be happy for us, I love hanging out with them and I just wanted them to accept that Marshall and I are dating. But of course they had to blame me for Kim and him breaking up even when I was the one who got hurt.
Another thing that hurt was the way they made me feel like a slut, they kept saying I was going to leave Marshall and that our relationship was probably all based on lies.
Why can't people see I'm not like they portray me in the media, I actually have feelings and I care about people, but of course the media makes me look like a slut who hooks up with anyone she meets.

It was close to midnight when I saw Marshall ringing, I actually wondered if I should ignore but I was hoping he explained things to his girls.

Me: hey
Marshall: hey, how are you?
Me : I'm good, what about you? How are the girls?
Marshall: they're been in their rooms the entire night ignoring me. So I haven't had a chance to explain the truth to them.
Me: give them time they'll come round
Marshall: I know but to be honest I don't actually even know what I'm going to say, I don't want to tell my girls their mother tried to squeeze her way back in my life by manipulating me. That's a bit harsh.

Me: I know and I'm not expecting you to say that, just tell them what you want and I'll support you 100%.
Marshall: thanks that means a lot.... You know I'm really sorry about how they treated you, you didn't deserve those comments being made.
Me: it's okay, they're confused and I'm okay with that...... I just kind of really wanted them to be happy for us.
Marshall: so did I.... Maybe in a couple of days they'll come round.
Me: yeah I hope..... Look I'm going to go because I'm so exhausted, can we talk about this tomorrow?
Marshall: yeah of course.....sorry for calling so late anyway
Me: don't worry about it
Marshall: alright well have a good sleep and I'll see you tomorrow morning.
Me: yeah you will....... I love you
Marshall: I love you too.

Marshall p.o.v

At least I got to hear Ashley's voice before I drifted of to sleep, tomorrow morning is going to be too hectic for me to sit down and explain to them what really happened, so I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow night but I'm defiantly going to explain to them that Kim and I tried but didn't work out and that Ashley had nothing to do with it.

( next day)

Morning came very quickly, one minute I was falling asleep the next I was trying to get three girls of to school who weren't exactly talking to me, instead they kept ignoring everything I was asking them to do which was making it very difficult for me.

" make sure you grab your scarves it's cold outside" I yelled upstairs seeing they are grabbing their final things. I was going to continue on yelling making sure they have everything but before I could there was a knock at the door, so leaving the stairs I walked over opening it slowly, but very surprised to see Kim standing on the other side.

" morning, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously as to why my ex is over here so early in the morning.

" the girls called last night wanting me to take them to school" she replied, sadness coming over to me knowing my own girls don't want to be in the same car as me.

" oh, well come on in. They're just grabbing their coats" I said opening the door so she could walk Into the warmth.

" so what have you done this time Marshall?" She asked sounding so dam bitchy. Of course she blames me for them not being happy, probably in her mind she's loving the fact that they're miserable with me.

" I didn't do anything, they found out last night about Ashley and I. Which they weren't to happy about" I answered her watching as she becomes shocked. I don't know if it's because she thought the girls would love Ashley, or if she's shocked that we are actually still together.

" oh whys that?" She asked standing there wondering why. I didn't know if I should tell her or not, but seeing it's my only choice I quickly glance upstairs making sure the girls aren't ears dropping before I turn back to Kim.

" they think I cheated and left you for Ashely and they're not that happy about it" I explained knowing Kim will completely understand why I'm talking about.

" oh!! So you haven't told them what really happened?" She asked, confused why I didn't just tell them the truth about what really happened.

" I didn't know exactly what to say, I didn't want to say something you didn't want them knowing" I answered her trying to make her see I was doing it so no more drama was started.
I saw Kim was going to say something but all of the sudden we saw the girls coming down the stairs.

" hey mum, thanks for driving us" Whitney said seeing the first smile appear on her face since she found out about Ashley.

" hey, that's okay" Kim replied greeting each of them with a kiss on the cheek like she does everytime she picks them up.

" is dad filling you in on his new girlfriend!" Whitney sarcastically stated as she started acting very rude and inconsiderate

" don't be rude Whitney! All Ashley has ever done is be nice to you" I spat getting sick of their smart ass comments about Ashley. Why can't that like the woman I love.

" it wasn't very nice of her to split our family up..... Knowing her she'll probably move on in a couple of months" she yelled back, not understanding that I'm the father in the house and I can ground her at anytime and that these words are hurting me.

" Whitney stop, this isn't helping..... All Of you go get in the car now" Kim ordered making the girls wander outside and jump into her car without saying goodbye to me.

Once again I was furious just like last night, why do they keep saying nasty shit like this. I do recall Ashley changing her whole day just to come and mind Whitney, so she doesn't deserve these comments being made about her.

" don't worry I'll talk to them" was all Kim said before heading to the car as well. I'm just hoping she might be able to get through to them, knowing I'm not going to have any luck.

Straight away I become Angry again moving into my bedroom to get change so I can meet Ashely in the studio before fifty arrives even though I'm not in the mood for much company.

Ashley p.o.v

" so are we still planning on telling fifty today?" I asked as we sat on the couches in my music studio.

" mmm I guess" Marshall just mumbled like he's been doing for the past half an hour we've been sitting here. I thought he wanted to come and spend time together but it seems like he has changed his mind because we aren't even talking. I am literally sitting on the opposite lounge while Marshall is sprawled out on the other one having a rest, his cap is even covering his face so he's not even looking at me.

This is what it's been like for the past half an hour, I can tell he doesn't want to communicate and is probably angry about what happened with his girls, but he shouldn't take it out on me.

" this is pathetic, why did you even come today if you don't want to be here" I spat after having enough of this silent treatment and the little mumbles he was giving me. I could still be at home having a sleep in or something.

" you wanted to spend time together.... So we are spending time together" he replied still not bothering to even remove his cap from his face. This makes me really upset and really over being in the same room as him.

" this isn't spending time together,. You've barely said one word." I argued back wanting to know the reason behind his sour mood, I get he's still upset but he can still be nice to me.

Seeing he wasn't about to change his mood, I quickly get of the couch.

" whatever..... Why don't you just leave Marshall. I'd rather be alone than be with someone who feels forced to spend time with me" I yelled as I make my way through my studio towards my office making sure to slam the door so he knows how pissed of I am. Why couldn't he just stay at home if he didn't want to spend time with me, I wouldn't have gotten cut like I am now.

Like I said, I went into my office and started doing paper work like I had planned before changing my routine for Marshall.

I think it was 5 mins after abusing Marshall I hear my door slightly open and seeing Marshall's head pop in.

I don't even have the patient and time to acknowledge his presence so I just continue working, until I notice him walking closer until he reaches my desk.
I honestly thought he was going to say something, but instead I feel his soft hands being placed on my shoulders and begin to softly rub my exposed skin and give me a little massage.

As much as I'm angry at him I couldn't help but close my eyes and get lost within his touch.
Just when I though it couldn't get better I feel his lips adding soft kisses to the equation.

" fuck!... Marshall..... I'm still angry at you" I whispered trying so hard not to moan and loose control since it's been forever since I've received a massage of any kind.

" I'm trying to find another way to apologize since i seem to be stuffing up a lot recently" he whispered, still digging his hands into my shoulder removing any knots.
Before I realize what's happening I feel my chair being spun around and when I open my eyes I'm now looking at him.

" I'm sorry, I'm just exhausted. I haven't had any sleep" he apologized looking deeply into my eyes watching as I continue getting lost within his touch.

" well you should have just told me that, I don't care if you want to rest and have a sleep, but before it just seems like you didn't want to be here" I replied, trying to get him see how his attitude before kind of made me feel like a loser and very unwanted.

" I'm sorry. I do want to be here, I'm just stuffed" he apologized Again, without even looking at him very hard you can see he's exhausted and hasn't gotten much sleep at all and that's probably because of him worrying about his girls.

" why don't you go have a sleep while I do some paper" I suggested not liking how worn out he is, I know after this he'll go spend numerous amounts in the studio with the other guys.

" I will, but first I have a better idea" he smirked, as I just watch this grin appear from his face. Straight away I knew what he meant and realized that we were going to be in this office for a little while longer, knowing Marshall is going to take his time enjoying our free time together to catch up on some intimate and passionate moments together.

Marshall p.o.v

" now every time you're in your office you can think of that incredible moment and the hot sex we had on your desk" I smirked in her ear as we made our way out of her office and into her lounge area. So we kind of just branded her office and made some hot memories in their especially on her desk.

" you really no how to take me out of my comfort zone" she commented turning round and kissing me. I already knew from the start Ashley was very conservative but since dating me I've bought her out of her comfort zone and for her doing things she's never done before.

Taking her hand I guide her towards the lounge, it's only 10:30 and it's still about two hours till fifty arrives to have lunch and spend some time hanging out.

" let's watch some tv" I commented, holding her hand while sitting down before placing her between my legs so we can lie on the couch together, so we just wanted a relaxing couple of hours I knew this was best because knowing both of us we probably be asleep within a few minutes.

" I'll set my alarm to make sure we are up and ready for fifty" she said, getting her phone out to make sure we don't oversleep and miss the cue to get ready for fifty. It wouldn't be very good if he walked in and saw Ashley and I sleeping with each other.

Lightly she rest her head on my chest as I curl my arms around her pulling her closer. Like always I couldn't help but get caught up watching her causally as she begins falling asleep. Even though I'm exhausted as hell she's once again asleep before me.

We slept peacefully in each other's arms as the tv played softly in the background allowing us to hear her alarm go off, telling us to get up and get ready for fiftys arrival.

" hey, whatever happens today I love you okay" she commented right before he's about to arrive. I knew what she was talking about and how she's worried he's going to react just like the girls did, but I have a feeling fifty is going to be excited after the initial shock wears of.

" I know and I love you too" I whispered back before placing my lips on hers, allowing us to soak up the final few minutes.

Ashley p.o.v

Today was going unexpectedly quite well, firstly I wasn't expecting to have sex with Marshall in my office, nor was I expecting to have a rest with him before fifty arrived.

Like every day I hang with fifty, he seems way to enthusiastic and excited just to be hanging out in my studio, sometimes I wish I was like him and be that happy and excited all the time,but than I see how everyone has built this image of him, and if he's not excited and all cheery all the time people start asking questions.

" so when do you come to New York next?" Fifty asked me as him a few friends including Marshall sit around the conference table playfully mucking round like guys do.

" a couple of weeks I think" I replied not quite sure when I'm going up to New York. I'm hoping it's soon because Marshall did mention something about Dre wanting to have dinner with us.

I continued chatting with everyone trying really hard not to glance at Marshall but it's pretty hard when he's teasing you like crazy always smirking at you trying to make you laugh.
As always we had to pretend we weren't a couple so of cause we had to listen while fifty asked all about our dating life and of we are seeing each other, we tried to be as minimum as possible not wanting To hurt the other but it was pretty hard listening as I hear about all these girls wanting to get with Marshall.

" so..... You remember David, that guy I introduced you to like last year or something?" Fifty asked looking at me with a huge grin, straight away from the question I can see where this is heading.

" No fifty! Don't even think about it I'm not interested" I stated making sure he knows I'm not getting swept into anymore of his match making skills.

" come on!! You haven't been out for ages and this guy would be like perfect for you, he's sweet, caring, rich, he's a gentleman, smart, he owns his own company. Everything that suits you" he argued back trying to convince me to go out with this guy and see how he is. Straight away I come upset because I've very aware that Marshall's listening and is probably feeling a little but down, and his confidence would be descending. Marshall is always worried and thinks he's not good enough for me, so when fifty explained those qualities in David Marshall defiantly would have started comparing himself.

" you have no idea how happy I am right now. I'm not interested in changing that" I replied making sure fifty gets that I am not remotely interested in this David guy.

" fine, fine I'll stop nagging you" he said finally giving up. I guess he could see by my face that I wanted to drop the conversation and luckily he did and soon began talking about something else.

Seeing he began talk to a few of the guys sitting around the end of the table I was able to glance to see how Marshall was holding up after fifty's little match making gesture, but the way he was leaning on his elbow, nibbling her fingers while staring completely of to the side I can tell he was having a hard time with this all.

Luckily majority of the guys including fifty went outside for a smoke while we waited for lunch to be delivered, this allowed some time for Marshall and I to talk privately for the first time.

" are you okay?" I asked as we entered my office making sure it doesn't look to suspicious.

" yeah you know I'm great actually considering the fact that I just had to listen to people discussing all these guys that would suit my girlfriend.......Have you noticed that all the guys you've dated in the past are nothing like me, actually complete opposite to me and my personality?" Marshall stated sounding really hurt and upset over everything that has just been said.
He actually has thought about my ex's and compared himself to them, thinking it's outrageous to date someone like him.

" No I haven't because I've never had or needed to think about it. My ex's were dickheads so your right about being completely different from them" I replied hoping he can see I don't care that my ex's were different to Marshall, if I have to look a that I guess you can say it's a positive thing.

" cut with the bullshit Ashley" he just mumbled quietly not even bothering to argue back.

" so what are you trying to say Marshall?" I asked softly wondering why he looks so upset and worried.

" i don't know, maybe They're right maybe this isn't worth it " he replied quietly not even bothering to look at me in the eyes. I can't believe he's saying this After everything where been through. But since it's not the first time he has said something like this, i don't know what to do.

" yeah maybe your right" I agreed making him look up with a surprised face. I think he was honestly hoping I would fight for us, but since I really don't have the strength anymore maybe he's right that we should end things.

" well obviously you're not happy with me because you wouldn't be having doubts about us, so maybe your right" I explained sadly not really wanting to say the words I'm saying to Marshall especially since tears are developing in his eyes.

" but if you do walk out that door, don't bother coming back or think I'm going to give you anymore second chances. As soon as you leave you can forget about us ever being together, because I'm done trying to prove to you how happy I am or how I want to be with you. I've put my heart on the line, but if you still are having doubts than go" I continued tears coming out of my eyes. I'm hoping fifty doesn't come on in and see both Marshall and I upset.

I think I felt my heart drop when I see him actually start walking towards the door. I can't believe he's actually going to give up on is like this, and just forget everything that has happened between us.
But as he got closer I see he isn't walking towards the door, but instead he's walking towards the lounge where he plunks himself down.

I think he saw me about to breakdown and than the relief appearing over me.

" you didn't think I was actually going to leave did you?" He asked looking up at me and noticing my mixed emotions. I swear I thought he was going to leave.

" well it was pretty hard not to when you were heading for the door" I smirked just watching him sit in front of me wanting to slap him for teasing me like this.

" I wouldn't leave, and I'm not going to walk away from us." He said before gesturing for me to come over to him.

After Making sure fifty isn't close by I walk over to him and sit beside him.

" I'm just so over everyone's opinions, but that doesn't mean I'm having doubts about us not one bit" he continued lightly placing his hand on my thigh while looking at me with his soft sad eyes.

" I know it's hard but we can get through this, we can't let this come between us" I explained while holding his hand. I just want to make him see that I'm not going to leave so easily, and that people are going to have to do a lot to break us up.

" I'm not planning to let that happen" he whispered leaning his face closer before lightly kissing me, holding my neck gently so he can deepen the kiss.

" I love you" I whispered taking a break from kissing him to stare into his eyes.

" I love you too" he replied before kissing me again making sure it's clear and no one is going to walk on in and see us in this position.

It didn't take us long until we were happy and cheery again, talking to each other like we hadn't even just had a fight and were about to end things.
We made sure to be back outside before the guys came back in from their smokes so they could have their lunches which have arrived.

Marshall p.o.v
The three of us were sitting in the studio when things began to change, since we had planned to tell fifty later on today we weren't even worrying about bringing up the subject, instead we mucked around while also playing with beats. Like always fifty was multitasking and while he was talking to us he's also was reading some trashy gossip magazine that he loves reading.

" have you guys read today's OK magazine? He asked randomly laughing as he continues tossing through the pages laughing at the gossip people come up with.

" nah I haven't why" Ashely asked looking very interested on why fifty was giggling like a school girl while reading this magazine.

" haha you have to listen to this article, it's a classic" he joked laughing as he turns his chair and folds the magazine so he can read this article to us. I quickly glance at Ashley wondering what is so dam funny until he started reading.

"RAPPER Eminem has a crush on Ashley Ann and wants to date her." He laughed while Ashley and I glance at each other, straight away knowing where this is going and how awkward it's about to get.

"The rapper, who recently recorded a duet with the star entitled 'Love the Way You Lie', has a crush on the Australian born singer and his grandmother Betty Kresin thinks they would make a great couple.

Betty told Heat magazine: "I can totally see what any girl including Ashley would see in him. He's so charming; he has always had adorable, beautiful blue eyes and this charming, wonderful smile.

"Ashley would make a suitable partner for Marshall. But he needs to enjoy life and not get carried away with any relationships at the moment."

Ashley Ann and Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers, are reportedly in constant communication, but for the 'Single ladies' singer - who recently dated underwear model Jordan king there relationship is purely platonic........ Haha this is classic"
fifty continued laughing at how lame this magazine article was sounding. As much as Ashley and I wanted to laugh as well, we just couldn't because in someway we knew a lot of this was true, I did have a crush on Ashely.

" A source said: "Marshall would date Ashley in a heartbeat if she showed even the slightest interest. They're on the phone and texting each other constantly."

Ashley, who was assaulted by then-boyfriend Craig bean in February 2009 - recently admitted she felt "connected" to the lyrical references to domestic abuse in 'Love the Way You Lie'.

She said: "It's something that, you know, we've both experienced on different sides, different ends of the table.

"Eminem pretty much just broke down the cycle of domestic violence and it's something that people don't have a lot of insight on.

I knew if he sent me a record there must be something to it. It couldn't just be, 'Oh, duh! She was in that relationship so we have to get her.' The lyrics were so deep, so beautiful and intense. It's something that I understood, something I connected with"
he continued trying to hide his amusement while he read this article to us. I think he was expecting Ashley and I to laugh it of as well, but instead we both just sat there glancing towards the other every now and not knowing what to say or how to respond. Do we laugh it of and say it's not true or do we just continue listening until he can see the connection we share.

" well least the end part was correct...... But how ridiculous are some of these articles" he joked placing the magazine down and paying his attention towards us. I swear I looked at Ashley wondering what we do, but she looked just as freaked out as I am. You see we already had everything we were going to say planned out, but now that it's gone the opposite way we don't know how to handle this.

" come on I thought you guys would be in stitches over this rubbish" he smirked wondering why we aren't laughing or making jokes about this article and instead are just sitting back speechless.

Ashley and I looked at each other while fifty was starring at us. I think the silence was beginning to give him some answers.

" guys??" He stated again confused why we aren't joking like he is. I think he was beginning to get the picture.

" these are all lies right?" He asked holding up the magazine, I knew it was now or never to speak up.

" well technically i haven't spoken to my grandmother for years so that's total bullshit" I smirked beginning to tell him the things that are not true hoping he can notice my sense of humor.

" and I never really dated Jordan so that's bullshit as well" Ashley added also trying to make this less serious and take it as a joke.

" but everything else in that article......Well I would be lying if I didn't say they were true" I said nervously knowing fifty is probably going to Freak out over this.

" so you're saying you have a crush on Ashley and are always texting and calling each other....... And that you would date her in a heartbeat of she was remotely interested" he repeated the main things in the article trying to see how this all dots together and what I'm trying to say here. I couldn't help but chuckle softly while looking at Ashley who was also laughing, I can't wait to all of our friends know about us so I can stop Hiding my feelings.

" well.... They're kind of a bit behind on everything, that's kind of how it was probably at the start of year" Ashley joked laughing softly knowing the magazine was so far behind on our relationship it was pathetic but also was a confidence boost that we've been clever enough to beat those stupid paparazzi.

" okay stop with the bullshit and all these confusing answer and just tell me the truth" he declared placing the magazine down, seeming quite angry and over our little confusing answers.
Seeing how flustered he had gotten and also how confused he is I couldn't help but take one last gig at him.

" okay fifty but don't freak out" I smirked knowing he is defiantly about to loose it.

" Ashely and I secretly travelled to Vegas and got married" I joked laughing as he almost fell out of his chair in shock. I could tell he wasn't expecting that.

" Marshall not funny" Ashley stated while throwing a pillow at me and not seeming very impressed by my bad joke.

" okay so we aren't married, but we are seeing each other" I corrected myself watching as the shock just didn't disappear from his face. Just like when I told Nathan I felt a sense of relief wash Over me knowing another person knows about us.

Fifty literally didn't say anything, all he didn't was stare at Ashley and I until some of the shock wore off.

" is this some kind of joke or something?" He asked astonished and overwhelmed by this recent news. Honestly I was glad he now knows not even caring if he didn't approve.

" we've been meaning to tell you, we just wanted to wait for the right moment" Ashley tried explaining hoping to ease the shock of fifty or maybe prevent him from lashing out which looks like he's about to do. I don't get why everyone is acting so weird about this and getting quite overwhelmed when we tell them.

" you too are like actually dating...... And I mean like full on fucking each other.... Staying over at each other's houses...... Kissing..... Having dinners together" he stuttered pointing and glancing between Ashley and I as he says all these weird things still trying to comprehend everything. Once again I couldn't help but say some humor hoping I ease some of this tension.

" yeah I'm pretty sure that's the definition of dating" I joked once again getting hit by Ashley who knew I wasn't helping the situation at all, instead I should be more understanding and wait for fifty to take everything in.

" we honestly didn't mean to keep it from you..... So please don't be mad at us" Ashley said nicely hoping to get on fifty's good side, while I just sit back waiting for him to start a using us.

" you think I'm mad?....no I'm just stunned thats all" he replied, just those few words made Ashley and I start breathing again as we realized he wasn't mad about us dating.
I couldn't help but smile just like Ashley is beside me.

" how Long have you guys been together?" He asked from his seat, straight away I can tell he's about to start asking the normal questions that everyone asks after finding out.

" well officially we started dating a few months ago, but we started sleeping causally together just after love tell way you lie was recorded...... But I've had feelings for her since that first poker night at your house, I just couldn't really get myself to admit" I answered wanting him to know I've like her since the moment we basically met, I've been fascinated by her I just couldn't work out why. But now I seeing her and being with her I realize why.

" that's nearly a year, and you guys never told me" fifty angrily said getting upset that we have kept this from him this entire time. We both just looked guilty and upset knowing we've hurt fifty by not telling him any of this.

" we wanted too but things were complicated back than, it was just easier if we did it on the down low whenever we had time off, the only person who knew was Royce" Ashley explained again, looking worried that he's going to just get up and leave. I know he's mad but looking back I think I would have hated if all the guys knew, cause I know what they are like.

" this is not what I was expecting at all. I'm meant to be both of yours best friend, you shouldn't keep things like this from me" he yelled continuing to get angrier and angrier towards Ashley and I.

" we didn't mean to, we didn't tell anyone" I explained since Ashley already has tried but still we cant seem to cheer him up or make him happy.

" you told Royce.... After years of sticking by you, being there when you needed, you still felt you could trust Royce who has just came back into your life after years of not speaking..... This is pathetic..... I'm out of here" he yelled, before getting up from his seat and storming out before Either Ashley and I could explain or try to ease his mood.
I was speechless watching how angry he has gotten in such a small amount of time, because minutes ago he seemed like he was understanding every thing.

" well that went shit" I commented breaking the silence between Ashley and I. I was angry with myself because deep down I knew he was right.

" I think he just needs time, besides I don't thinks he's mad about us actually dating I just think he's hurt we didn't feel like we could tell him" she explained, lighting reaching out her hand and placing it on mine since she can see I'm hurting and upset over this.
Just seeing how caring she's being and feeling her hand on mine, I just needed more of her. Gently I pick up her hand and gesture her to come closer, so I can pick her up and place her in my lap just so I can hold her.

" he's right but.... He's stuck by me through everything.... Where Royce just came back into my life" I mumbled sadly while holding her tightly knowing I should have trusted him an told him, but back than Ashley and I just thought it would be ear to keep it a secret.

" I honestly think he's just shocked, give him time. He knows how much he means to you" she said softly, running her fingertips on the side of my face, trying to make me feel better.

" I guess you're right" I replied gently bringing her face closer to mine till our lips are Inches away from each other.

" no Matter what, I love you okay" I whispered not even waiting for her to reply before kissing her tenderly, allowing our passion and love to take over.

Fifty p.o.v

So maybe I overreacted a little bit about the whole situation since we aren't teenagers anymore and technically they haven't done any thing wrong, I just hate that they didn't feel they could tell me.
But after spending a few hours thinking about it I realized I have to apologize to them.
So that's why I'm now heading over to Marshall's to try and fix things, cause deep down I'm actually happy for them since they suit each other so well.

I knock on the door and wait a few seconds before I see Whitney come and answer the door.

" hey Whitney , is your dad home?" I asked after being faced with a not so happy faced little girl. She didn't even say hello to me.

" dad, fifty's here" she yelled waiting for Marshall to come closer before running off upstairs. I couldn't help but notice the glare she gave Marshall.

" what's up with her?" I asked wondering if I've come at a bad time or something, I don't want to interrupt a fight or something.
But seeing Marshall's little smirk I could tell it's probably just girl mood swings.

" the girls found out about Ashley and I and they aren't to happy about the idea of us dating" he answered, sounding quite fed up with all the bullshit that has come with telling people about their relationship.
Straight away guilt comes over me knowing I shouldn't have reacted so badly to the news, and no matter what I should stick by them because at the end of the day they're my friends.

" well that's kind Of why I'm here.... I want to apologize for acting like a total dick head before and storming out like that" I apologized holding out a box of redbull as a peace offering. I know he's not going to be able to say no to redbull.

" don't worry about it man! Ash and I both knew it wasn't going to be easy" he smiled accepting my present before inviting me in.

We both walk into his kitchen, as he offers me a redbull before placing them in the fridge. I see that the football is on so I'm guessing the girls are upstairs not talking to their dad.

" fifty I didn't mean to offend you and if it makes you feel better Royce kind of just figured it out" Marshall said as he begun trying to make things right between us, when he shouldn't to have to.

" look like I said before I was a total immature dickhhead and I'm not angry Royce knew before me" I explained, taking my redbull and following him into the lounge room where the tv was blasting.

" but are you cool with ash and I?" He asked as we took a seat on the two lounges not really paying attention to the tv but more to each other.

" haha I have to admit I was kind of surprised but now after thinking about it.... I think you guys would go really well together" I smiled showing him how happy I am for them. People wouldn't expect Eminem and Ashley Ann to even have one thing in common but when your lucky like me and are best friends with both of them, you can see how similar they really are.

" oh thank god..... Least someone is happy about the idea, besides our kids you were probably the one we've been nervous to tell" Marshall admitted as I watched relief wash over him while he explained how besides their kids I was the other one they were nervous to tell since I'm best friends with both of them, and they both really respect my opinion.

We began chatting and soon it was back to normal and we were laughing and mucking around like always.

" so i have to know, how the fuck did you guys happen? because honestly i would never have guessed" I asked wondering how they got together and how I never figured it out or saw the chemistry between them.

" neither would I, but I still don't know, I guess with recording love the way you lie and hanging out we kind of just saw we had this connection" he replied blushing like a teenage girl as he tell me the story how they got together, and all the dramas at the start including the drama that happened at my party which was kind of my fault.

" so her dating Jordan and you dating Kim again were all just cover ups?" I asked, wondering how Kim comes into the story and why Ashley was dating that model Jordan for a while.

" Ashley dating Jordan was her managers idea because she hates my guts and just wants media attention for Ashley, and with Kim lets just say that complicated like it always is" he answered telling me truthfully about Kim being a complication, I wasn't surprised to hear she was a mistake but i wasn't surprised to hear about Christine making Ashley get into the media by planning fake dates.

" so when my aunt died I was grieving and both Kim and I came close again, we began talking a lot more, she stayed over to help with the girls etc. So we kind of thought we could try again since we are both sober and we were getting along so well at the time, so we did" he explained, not leaving one detail out. That's what I liked, I liked him being totally honest with me.

" what about Ashely. Weren't you with her?" I asked, getting confused since I thought him and Ashley have been together for a while and he had feelings for her.

" at the time we were just sleeping with each other, I kept convincing myself it was nothing major, just two people who can't trust a lot of people enjoying each other's company. But I knew deep down I was just afraid to admit my true feelings, and to be man enough to tell her and try something new. I guess I was afraid that she was going to do another Mariah, so when Kim and I came closer and I saw our family back together under one roof I guess I wanted to show my feelings.....and plus I was convinced Ashley would never want to be with me anyway" he continued explained his side and the feelings he was experiencing. I love how Marshall isn't afraid to tell me the truth or show this side of him.

" don't get me wrong, I didn't just settle for Kim, I honestly thought we could actually make it this time" he added making sure I know he wasn't just getting back with Kim because he was afraid to move on, which I already know since I've seen Kim and Marshall's relationship through the years.

" so what happened between you too?" I said, I know be never used to complain about her at work, it was like one day they're together the ext they're not.

" well it was good at the start, but I've changed we're both different these days. As much as I love her still, we both don't have those feelings like we used to.... we didn't argue or anything it's just we both could tell that romance wasn't there anymore ........ " he answered, taking another sip of red bull after he had finished telling me about him and Kim going stale, which we all knew for years that they weren't ever going to work out, to much damage had been done.

" so how did you and Ashley begin dating?" I asked after he had finished. I was curious how Ashley and him began actually dating and not just sleeping together.

" well it didn't help that I couldn't stop thinking about Ashley all the time.... Or the fact that I started comparing everything we did, that's when I realized Kim doesn't make me happy like Ashley does...... Yeah the sex was amazing between Kim and I, but after that there was nothing, no sparks or moments which I was constantly having with Ashley...... Anyway Kim started noticing that I wasn't happy and that I was more into Ashley then I led on...... But she wasn't happy either so we decided to end it " he answered, just by his tone you could hear his guilt and sadness over this whole situation.
I did actually start to feel for the guy.

" So after a while I realized I deserve to be happy as well and Finally got the guts to admit my feelings for Ashley..... But it wasn't that easy, i hurt Ashley and dumped her the minute Kim came back into my life and I knew the reason Ashley was mucking up and being seen with all these different guys in magazines was because I hurt her and made her feel like shit, so it took a while for her to forgive me but she did and now we're really happy together" he continued, finally finishing his story. But even when he said that him and Ashley are happy I can't tell he's sad because other don't like the idea.

" but now my girls hate me and hate the idea of Ashley and I dating because they think I cheated on Kim with her, which is total crap since it honestly took me a month just to get Ashley to reply to my messages" he said looking down in sadness. I know how much his girls opinions mean so it must suck that they don't like Ashley.

Just sitting hear listening to the way he spoke about Ashley made me realize something.

" your in love aren't you?" I asked after noticing all the common signs if being in love.
But seeing how Marshall had to look down just to hide his smile, answers my question.

" yeah I am, that's why it sucks that no one can see the things I see in her. They just see her the way the media Portrays her" he sadly replied, the heartache showing in his attitude and face. I've only seen Marshall in love a see times but I do know that he doesn't introduce them to his girls of he's not really serious about them, so Ashley must be something special.

" they'll come around, they just have to see how caring and kind Ashley really is and that she's nothing like how the media portrays her....... But if it helps least you know I'm 100% behind you guys" I said trying for reassure him that the his girls will come through, it just going to take some time that's all.

" thanks man, I know ash will be stoked now" he smiled, giving me a friendly guy shake as his happiness comes back into his face. They are the most randomize couple but they actually might last, I have seen bizarre things happen like this.

" so who else are you planning on telling?" I asked after we chatted for a while about Ashley and them being a couple.

" Um well Paul and Christine still know, ash needs to tell her boys and I just have to let the rest of the gang know Except for Dre who found out yesterday" Marshall answered, I already know ash's boys are going to be fine, I'm not to sure how the d12 guys are going to react but I know for sure Christine is going to freak.

I mentioned how Christine is going to freak which lead us to talk about her and how dam bitchy she is, it was nice to hear that he's looking at for ash and he also knows about her getting a new manager.
The more we talked the more the shock wore of and once again it was like talking to him and having normal conversations.
Since we had spent a while talking about or girly things like feelings and emotions we began watching sport while continuing our conversation trying to bring our more masculine sides out, I know for sure that I'm defiantly going to go get laid after this.

" you know it would be weird for me not to ask the obvious question here" I stayed making Marshall turn his head from watching football to pay attention to me, but I'm guessing he noticed the grin on my face.

" you want to know how ash is in bed don't you?" He asked just somehow recognizing my grin and realizing what I've been dying to know ever since we became friends. Like come on she's hot, it pretty normal for me to want to know how she goes in bed, because some hot girls absolutely suck in bed and they want you to do all the work.

" well to answer your question..... She's fucking incredible, know how's to move, knows all the right spots, never runs out of energy. Just amazing, the only negative is I think she feels she has to please me all the time if you get what I mean" he answered smirking as he explained like all her best features which in most cases would turn out to be a guys heaven especially the negative part. Who wouldn't like a girl who loves to please her partners.

" she sounds bloody perfect" I just smiled while going back to watching the sport. I guess I should have tried to gotten with her before Marshall. Haha nah just joking, Ashley is my friend that's it.

Marshall p.o.v

" see tomorrow man" I yelled out to fifty watching him Leave before shutting the door and locking up. I'm really glad that fifty came around and we worked things out, I can't wait to go call ash to let her know that everything is sorted with fifty and he's happy for us.

I go into my room knowing the girls are already tucked into bed even though they barely spoke to me tonight, but I do have to say Hailie and Alaina seemed a little bit more nicer and happier than they were this morning when they left with Kim, so maybe she explained things better to them, but I thought she would have rung to let me know.

Anyway I straight away pick up the phone and dial her number hoping she isn't a sleep yet.

Ashley: hello
Me: you'll never guess who dropped by to chat.
Ashley: who?.......
Me: just fifty, he actually came round to apologize about acting immature before.
Ashley: did he?? That's awesome. Did you guys talk about any other things?
Me: maybe.... Hahaha yeah we did and I explained everything to him ......and surprisingly he's actually really happy for us.
Ashley: are you serious??? That's incredible.... Thank god he's okay with us,
Me: same here, I'm really relieved that He knows, i feel so much more relaxed knowing majority of our close friends and family know, even if they aren't to thrilled about us.
Ashley: I know what you mean, I'm so excited to tell my boys next week.
Me: yeah It will be good when they know, hopefully they like the idea of us two dating and being together more than just friends.
Ashley: I miss you.
Me: I miss you too, when do I get to see you next?
Ashley: um probably in a few days. Whenever we have poker night, I'm going to be busy doing dance rehearsals.
Me: oh that sucks. But I guess I'm gonna have to be strong until I can I see you.
Ashley: yeah but I'm pretty sure you'll manage.
Me: yeah, just

As I was standing there talking to Ashley, I heard someone knocking on my door, noticing Hailie and Alaina's presence.

Me: hey ash, I got to go. The girls want to talk to me.
Ashley: Alright that's cool... Good luck.
Me: thanks I'll call you tomorrow...

With that I hung up and placed my phone on my dressing room before turning my attention onto the girls wondering what's up.

" everything alright?" I asked looking concerned, wondering why they want to speak so late at night, especially when Whitney's fast asleep.

" yeah we're just wondering if we can talk to you about something" they replied, smiling nervously like they always do when they're about to try and sweet talk me out of doing something.

"Sure, come on In" I said watching as they walk on in and come take a seat on the ottoman that's placed in front of the fire and in front of the couch that I'm sitting on.

As they sit down I can already notice the nervousness that's surrounding them.

" so what's up?" I asked taking the first step since they don't look like they're about to open their mouths anytime soon.
Until I saw Alaina sit more up indicating she's about to take the lead.

" firstly, we're sorry we've been treating you so badly recently. You just caught us by surprise that's all" Alaina said confidently as Hailie sat beside her looking scared and embarrassed about something.

" it's okay, but I swear that's not how you guys were meant to find out" I answered trying to reassure them that ashley and I had thought about everything and had planned an appropriate time to tell our kids.

" we figured" Hailie smiled saying the first work since sitting down and discussing the situation.
I still couldn't help but notice how nervous they both still look and once again I think back trying to figure out what's making them so quiet.

" Dad, Alaina and I are happy about you and Ashley being together" Hailie than added confusing me even more since she looks upset and nervous but sounds happy and vibrant.
When I heard them say this I knew Kim must have finally told them the truth about us.

" you are?" I asked sounding quite stunned and shocked since it was only earlier they refused to talk to me.

" yeah we are...... At first we were a little bit shocked but mum explained things and we now realize that we shouldn't have overreacted like we did" Alaina explained taking over from where Hailie left off as they both keep surprising me with that they're saying.

" besides we love Ashley and her boys, so we're happy about you guys. Plus It means they can come over more and hang out with us" Alaina continued getting excited just thinking about how cool it's going to be when we have them over and even get closer. I think she thinks that since ash and I are now dating we're going to be having more sleepovers while the kids are hanging around.

" we'll see about that" I smiled trying to be sly not wanting to give them any hope or any ideas now that ashley and I are together.

So after we worked out a few details, the room once went quiet as the girls continued sitting in front of me wanting to desperately say something.

" so even though Alaina and I are happy, Whitney is still not and she's still quite upset over the whole thing" hailie said finally getting the courage to say what they've been wanting to say this whole time.
When I hear it involves Whitney, I straight away become tensed not wanting it to be bad or hurtful towards Whitney.

" we tried talking to her, hoping to help. But we really think you need to sit down and talk to her because she's not actually upset over you and Ashley" she continued gaining more confidence as she told me all about Whitney and how they know something else is going on and that she's actually not angry about Ashley and I.

" so are you going to tell me what's really going on with her?" I asked knowing they know but still are unsure if they should tell me, they're probably made some promise to her or something but I'm dying for her to know.

" she's upset and jealous dad" Alaina said, saying it like I should already know this but it's the first time I'm hearing about it.

" she loves Ashley dad but she's upset because since you and mum ended things she now thinks that you're not going to want her as a daughter....... Since you've started dating Ashley I think she's realized that you and mum have finally finished...... meaning there's no connection between you two, no reason for you to keep being her dad" Alaina continued explaining Whitney's weird behavior. I cant actually believe what shes saying, it's ridiculous to think that I'm not gonna want her anymore now that Kim and I aren't ever getting back together.

" that's crazy of course I'm going to love her the same and still want her. She's my daughter, just like you guys are" I stated not knowing what else to say because I'm in total shock and confused how she possibly could think that.

" recently she's been asking mum a lot of questions about her real dad maybe that's got something to do with it" Hailie added hoping to ease my worries or try to explain why Whitney's acting weird. I understand if she's curious about her real father, but in my eyes I'm her dad no one else.

" I'll talk to her tomorrow " I just said not knowing what else to say because I'm in shock. I guess my face showed them that I'm devastated that my daughter thinks this.

" well we're going to head to bed, goodnight dad" Alaina said as they got up from the couch.

" goodnight girls, I love you" I smiled standing up and hugging them tightly. I want my girls to know i love them all equally.

" we love you to dad...... But your squeezing us really tightly" Hailie complained as I continue hugging her not realizing I might be holding a little be to tightly.

" are you sure you guys are cool with Ashley and I?" I asked once more wanting to know for sure if they like Ashley and I being a couple and not just doing it to make me happy.

" yeah dad we're sure" they smiled
Making me laugh as I let them go, watching them walk out of the door, not knowing how much I love them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you hate how I say some certain chapters are crap but I actually really mean it with this chapter its boring and pointless. Still trying to build up their love so it's even sadder when the sad chapter , so stick by and enjoy !!