Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

Drug Councillor

Eminem P.O.V

( Conversation between Marshall and his Drug Councillor)

So Marshall how has this week been for you?
Good, a bit stressful but that is just because of the new album. I did what you said and I had a drink on Monday night. It felt good knowing I didn’t feel the need to have more than one.

So there has been a lot of Stress?
Yeah but just with the my new album that recently came out and I am working on new material for my new album that will come out soon. So just work related, but I make sure that I leave all that stress when I leave the studio. When I go home to focus on myself and relax.

Have you thought about having a break?
No not really, I loved what I do, I think I would go crazy if I didn't have my music. Its like I work through the day like a normal person does and than I make sure I am home to spend time with my girls. I like to keep busy because if I don't that’s when I think about everything that has happened in the past. But don't worry I have started to hang out with friends a little bit more, trying to get more social.

Are you still in contact with your Drug mentor?
Yeah I call Elton every week and we just talk about how things are different now. I see the world different now, just the tinniest thing matter and I know not to take anything for granted.

I entered the studio ready for a big day at work. Its been a couple of weeks since I got home from promoting my new Album Relapse and I still felt tired and exhausted. I know this is bad my some times I just want to take something to make me more energised but I know I cant.

I still have a lot to do for my new album, Relapse wasn't my best album so I need to make this album perfect. I guess it also a way for me to keep busy, when I am not I am afraid that I might start think about the past like the shit the happened with Proof and my failed Romance with Kim.

It was only really me in the studio today, I didn't need anyone else there because I am meeting up with everyone In New York in a couple of days. That is when I will get a lot of the things done, so I could start on the last couple of songs.