Bring Me to Life

"It is a day of sorrow today for the 22 year old singer of One Direction, Harry Styles. Last night Delaney Andrews passed away. The authorities are withholding information at this moment of everything that exactly happened. The 21 year old was a model/actress who had committed her heart to her job and had been in a steady relationship with Harry Styles for two years. She made appearances on shows such as Modern Family, Pretty Little Liars, Weeds, and countless others. Just last week she also finished wrapping up filming for "The Last Dance". Today our hearts are with her family, friends, Harry, and the rest of the Delaney Andrews nation who just absolutely adored her. Until we have more news about this incident this is Julia Marshall, we'll be back after this commercial break."

It was the way she bit her lip when she was embarrassed and the way her fingers ran through her hair when she got frustrated. Her eyes were a bright blue that would sparkle bright as the summer skies. When she was angry or upset they became deeper and darker than the depths of the ocean. She was a miracle upon miracle in his life and then those miracles had been taken away from him in an instant.

Harry Styles | Evelyn "Evie" Kasper | Charlotte Kasper

Image


©Disclaimer. I do not own Harry Style nor do I own the images used, Vanessa Hudgens, or the rest of One Direction. The images used were found on tumblr. My banner and the layout are both mine along with the story plot and any unfamiliar name mentioned within the story. Please do not steal my story, my layout, nothing.

Enjoy, Read, Comment, Subscribe, & Recommend!
  1. Delaney Rae Andrews
    Prologue
  2. La la la, Emmos Wold.
    01 | Charlotte Kasper
  3. Drama Queen Evie & Macrons
    02 | Charlotte Kasper