Status: Hey there. I just want to say, this is my very first story on this website, I am new here, so, if you like this story, please, tell me.:)

I Should Have Walked Away.

Could've been a little more wiser.

“Maybe I am simply sick and tired of trying to hide the mess I’ve got inside my head!” she shouted desperately, running her hands through her hair “Maybe I just want to solve my fucking problems!”

“I would help y-” he shouted too, he felt such rage towards her, like never before.

“You are one of them!” she interrupted him as tears of anger filled her eyes. She turned away from him, not letting him see her face. He tried to calm down, took a deep breath and though he usually didn’t smoke, grabbed a cigarette from the pack on the table next to him and lit it up. They sat there in dead silence for another fifteen minutes, not looking at each other, trying to figure out what to say or do.

“Why… Why Ben?” he asked her quietly with an ice-cold voice making her look up. He leaned his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to hear all of it but he had to hear this. Because there were so many guys, so many guys she could fuck … and yet she chose his best friend.

“Because he cared” she said, but it was more like a question, like she wasn’t so sure of herself. He rubbed his eyes. Yes, that sounded like Benedict – always the good guy, amazing friend, and a man who bonked his best friend’s girlfriend “He came to me, and asked me what was wrong” she continued quietly and laughed bitterly “I told him that is a really hard question to answer‚ what’s wrong, when nothing’s right” She lifted her head and looked at him, she didn’t smile and neither did he. Tom clenched his jaw and tried to push the feeling of guilt away, he didn’t want to feel responsible for this. This wasn’t his fault, it was her decision, and it was her fault.

“Tom, I know I acted like a cowar-” she started but he interrupted her.

“Yes, you acted like a coward, like a scared little –” he growled.

“I was scared!” she yelled again, rising from her seat angrily and pointing a finger at herserlf “I was scared like never before!”

“Because I said I love you?!” he asked unbelievably.

“Why would you say that? Why would you… why would you love me, why would you even believe in me?! If I… If I were you I wouldn’t believe in me, I have never believed in myself before!” she said desperately and stopped pacing around the room. She looked at him and he knew that in that moment, he would forgive her even if she sold the world. He stood up, ran to her and hugged her. And then she broke down, cried at his shoulder and said “I am sorry” a thousand times.

He sat on his balcony, admiring London’s beauty at night, drinking another bottle of wine. When did everything between the two of them became so complicated? It wasn't supposed to be like this, it should be... better. The bottle of wine slipped from his slender fingers and shattered in th ground. He was quite famous, he was quite rich and he was quite broken. Yes, that's what he was, a broken man. He could have everything, but not what he wanted the most.

Christine, his redhaired beauty, was probably at her apartment, with some tall handsome guy, trying to make him feel even more hurt. And yes indeed, he felt hurt, hurt and sick. And tired, from trying to hide the mess he had in his head now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okey, so, another chapter - like I indicate in the 3th chapter, this is after Christine and Benedict made a ... mistake. I am sorry for grammatical mistakes as always, it is pretty late by now and I am really tired. So, please, excuse me.
I hope, my amazing and patiente friend @morish will help me again with correction.:))
So, if you like, comment, if you don't comment.
I love to hear everything!:)
Good night.:)