Only of You

Chapter 10

**Night before**

Mike took a long deep drag off his cigarette whilst looking down at the small Charlie with his intense blue eyes. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and sighed, blowing out the smoke he'd inhaled. He didn't want to say anything to her but he thought it was time he told her the truth, the more she messed with Billie Joe's feelings, the more she was pushing him away and it wasn't fair on either of them, especially now he had taken a girl's number.

"Look Charlie bear, I'm not usually the type to get involved with shit, but I can't keep my opinion held in anymore, if you don't make up your mind about Billie, he's gonna move on and you'll get hurt babe, I can see it in your eyes that you're protecting yourself from something but believe me, Billie Joe is a good guy and I can see that he loves you,"

A single tear dropped from Charlie's green eyes as she listened to her friend, she knew he was right and she had to do something about it. She wiped the tear away and swallowed a lump back in her throat, stopping anymore tears fall from her eyes, she coughed and looked at Mike, nodding her head.

"I know Mike, I know, its just something really bad happened to me and I'm so fucking scared of it happening again,"

Mike looked down at his petite friend, he frowned sympathetically as he threw his used cigarette to the floor. He knew something had happened, it was obvious but it was time she let someone in, that someone being Billie Joe. He wrapped his long arms around her shoulders, squeezing her slightly, he kissed her head and pulled his head back to look at her.

"Billie Joe will not hurt you, but believe me if you don't take the plunge and go for it, he's not gonna wait around, the reason I'm telling you this is because I noticed a girl called Adie sniffing around, he's got her number and he's already called her,"

Charlie frowned, her heart jumping slightly as he told her this, she felt very defensive, like she wanted to rip this girls head off and yell 'back off bitch, he's mine'.

Mike grinned, noticing her reaction, he turned to walk back inside. "Go get your man, girl!"

**Present day**

Billie had his arms snaked around Charlie's naked waist as they cuddled up in the double bed. It was the morning after the gig and thankfully he was feeling alright, he only had a slight hangover, mind you he wasn't drinking that much, he was too busy with Charlie, kissing and cuddling her, he was so happy that she'd decided to be with him. Charlie pulled away from Billie's lean inked arms as she sat up, she smiled, looking down at his handsome face, checking out his gorgeous features, you couldn't feel as happy as she was feeling at that moment. She was so pleased she'd finally done it, they were a couple.

"So we're on the move again today," Charlie said, breaking the silence, playing with her long, messy, black hair.

"Yeah I'll have to ask Mike where we're going, I forgot," Billie laughed, stretching his arms up, resting them behind his head.

"Yeah I've forgotten too," Charlie frowned as she averted her eyes from Billie's naked torso, just looking at him gave her butterflies. She looked for her t-shirt, she didn't want Mike or John getting an eyeful of her in just her undies.

Billie noticed the look in her eyes before she decided to look for her clothes, he smirked cheekily and shot up automatically, grabbing her waist, he threw her delicate body beneath him, pinning her down, he slammed his hips against hers, whilst his upper body hovered above her, he grinned at her sexily, making her heart flutter like mad.

"Now, there's no need to get dressed is there, I like to see my sexy girlfriend in her undies,"

Giggling underneath him, her black hair looked wild as she lay on the bed, she looked up at him with bright green eyes and stroked his naked chest slowly.

"Well I'd like to have you naked all day, everyday, but I also like you to myself!" She told him, adding. "Now you don't want John or Mike getting a glimpse of this hot body do you?"

**

Two hours later, the band and Charlie were all up and ready to go, they were in the bookmobile and on the way to North Dakota. Charlie was glad they were leaving Minnesota, it wasn't that she didn't trust Billie Joe, but she didn't trust the girl with the dreadlocks and she didn't want Billie to be getting any temptations, she felt so bad thinking this, she should just trust him. How hard was this relationship going to be? Was she going to be a jealous insecure bitch during the whole relationship? She just hoped it would get better, that she wouldn't feel so scared and so insecure.

Billie Joe watched with piercing green eyes as his girlfriend looked out of the window, he could tell she was thinking hard, her pretty eyes seemed to have gone off into a different world. He knew there was a deep dark secret that she was hiding and when they got time on their own, he was going to ask her to tell him what happened to her, he wanted to know, to be involved and he wanted to be able to be there for her, to let her know, it was going to be okay.

Making him jump slightly as he watched his beautiful girlfriend, his cell phone went off, he answered it quickly as Charlie turned around to see who it was, her eyes looking inquisitive. "Hello?" He spoke into the phone, listening to the voice on the other end. He raised his eye-brows, shocked at who it was and looked at Charlie, slightly worried at what her reaction would be as he replied. "Oh, Hi Adrienne,"