Only of You

Chapter 13

An hour and half had passed, the pair hadn't moved from their spot, Charlie's legs were curled in Billie Joe's lap whilst he had his arm protectively wrapped around her shoulders, his chin rested on her head of black hair as she cried silently. A part of him was happy that she had found it in her to tell him but the other part of him understood why she kept it to herself, her secret was disturbing.

Charlie pulled away from his warm, comforting arms to look at him, his green eyes sparkled beautifully watching her as she sat up, she managed a small smile as she saw the concern in his eyes. She slowly lifted her hand to stroke the side of his face, she pressed her lips against his softly as she moved her spare hand to the other side of his face. She pulled back again wearing a happy smile as she held both sides of his face.

"Thanks for listening, its made me feel a lot better, more than I thought actually, but I don't want to talk about it again, hopefully you understand why,"

Billie took hold of one of her hands that was caressing his cheek and moved it to his lips, he kissed it gently.

"Of course I understand babe,"

They looked into each others green eyes, an understanding look on their faces. Now the secret was out neither of them would have to fight with each other anymore.
-

Charlie and Billie Joe walked to the club quickly, they didn't want Mike or John thinking they'd forgotten about the gig. They made it to the back doors of the club at quarter to 8PM, just on time. Charlie speedily ran to the the guitars to make sure they were okay to use. Billie ran to Mike checking out the set list that was in the bassists hands. The green eyed guitarist ran a hand through his black shaggy hair, nodding his head as he began jumping up and down on the spot, getting himself pumped for the show. Charlie stood up after checking the guitars, a thumbs up sign on her hand and a cheeky grin on her face.

"They're all ready for you guys,"

Billie Joe looked over to Charlie, seeing the smile on her face immediately made him happy. He glided over to her, forgetting about everyone else in the room, he snaked his arms around her slim waist, pulling her against his hips, leaning his head down to place a long, lingering kiss against her lips to which she returned, running her hands through his soft, fluffy hair.

"Alright break it up you two love birds!" Mike yelled at the loved up couple as he finished rolling his joint, he looked to Billie. "Bill d'ya wanna share this joint?"

That sentence was enough to make Billie Joe pull away from Charlie's lips. The band always had a quick joint before they went on stage, sometimes more than a joint, whatever they could get their hands on. He looked towards his best friend, a huge smile on his face.

"Now how could I say no to that,"

After sharing the relaxing joint, Green Day ran out onto the stage, starting with 'Going to going to pasalacqua'. The crowd in the club went wild, jumping around, throwing drinks everywhere, shouting shit to the band. Billie Joe was loving it, he grabbed a pint of beer and poured it all over himself, the crowd began slamming into each other, shouting all-sorts at Billie Joe. Charlie was watching from the side, she was laughing her head off, Billie Joe was one crazy fucker, he knew how to get a crowd going and she loved him for it.

An hour into the set, the band had had plenty of beers and joints, they were feeling pretty intoxicated. Some kid in the crowd was shouting 'fuck you' to Billie Joe, which sparked a reaction from the drunken guitarist. Billie Joe was drenched in sweat and beer as he heard the abuse shouted at him. His guitar was draped across his body, a can of beer was in his hands as he leaned over the stage and stared at the young kid square in the face.

"Fuck me? No, fuck you, ya mohawk mother fucker!"

As Charlie watched the way Billie was looking at the kid as he called him names, she could see he was going to do something stupid, violent even. She tried to get Mike's attention to try and stop Billie from going too far but Mike was too busy getting involved himself, shouting insults to anyone who had shit to say to them. The only one who wasn't getting involved was John, he was looking at Billie with worry in his eyes. Before Charlie could do anything to stop it from escalating, Billie Joe had taken off his guitar and leaped into the crowd, crashing onto the kid, he was punching him like he wanted to knock him out. She knew it wouldn't do much good, but she shouted out to Billie.

"Stop it, Billie, stop!"

In the end, two bouncers from the club ran into the crowd and pulled Billie Joe out of the pack of animals, he was covered in blood, some his, but mainly the kids and he had a menacing look on his face. He pushed the bouncers hands off him and climbed back onto the stage, he put his guitar back over his body and grabbed the microphone. He watched as the bouncers escorted the kid out of the bar.

"So fuuuck you!" He yelled drunkenly, adding. "This songs called '409 in your coffeemaker'"

Charlie shook her head as she watched him get back on stage, she knew he had violence in him, but he'd never started a fight with an audience member before. He was unbelievably drunk and stoned, it wasn't even funny anymore. What happened to her caring boyfriend from earlier? She didn't want to be with a drunk. Not like her father. Without even one last look at him, she turned to walk out of the club and back to the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still needs some editing :)... xxx