Only of You

Chapter 16

Charlie's long, mass of black hair rested against her shoulders, she rarely had it down but today she just couldn't be assed to pin it up so she simply brushed it and left it to its own devises. She let out a yawn as she walked out of the van in her denim shorts and black Dead Kennedy's tee. Her green eyes settled on Billie Joe and straight away a smile broadened on her face, just the sight of him made her happy. She saw he was on the phone so she slowly walked up behind him not wanting to interrupt his conversation.

"Yeah we're doing our last show at the end of the week and then we're going home, hopefully to work on a new album," He told the person on the phone, a laugh escaping his lips. "No, I'm not kidding, I'm not a hard worker, I just love music,"

Charlie took a step closer as she listened to him talk on the phone, a frown appearing on her face as she began to think. Who could it be?

"Oh don't you worry 80 I'll make sure you get copies of both records,"

Her head shot up and the frown deepened when she heard him mention her name. She stormed in front of him, her arms were folded and she wore an angry expression. Billie Joe looked down at his girlfriend and closed his eyes guiltily.

"Okay Adrienne well I'd better go, the guys need me, yeah, Okay, bye,"

He disconnected the phone call and looked down at Charlie, a sorry look in his eyes as he moved his hand to touch her shoulder, she jolted away from his touch.

"Don't you dare touch me," She told him, a pissed off tone in her voice.

Billie Joe spun around from her, a growl escaped from his lips as he ran his hands through his hair whilst looking up at the sky angrily.

"For fucks sake Charlie, I haven't done anything wrong, yes she's a girl, but she's only a friend," He shouted turning back around to face her, his green eyes almost popping out as he told her his point of view. "She's just a friend, stop being a jealous idiot and get it into your head please, I love you, only you, you're my girlfriend, not Adrienne, you!"

Charlie looked a little taken a back at his outburst, she twisted her lips together as she continued to frown at him. She pulled a packet of cigarettes from her shorts pocket, quickly opening up the packet and pulling one out, putting it to her lips and lighting it up frantically.

"Then why are you so interested in talking to her all the time and so secretly too!" She shouted back as she blew smoke out from her lips.

"She's a friend, we're into the same music, she likes the band and is interested in what we're up to and as for secrecy, I have to talk to her secretly because you're so damn insecure and jealous, its actually fucking annoying!" He yelled getting himself a cigarette from his jeans pocket, watching Charlie smoke was making him want one, he was getting pretty pissed off.

"Well if I'm so damn fucking annoying then its time we split up then isn't it," She spat at him as she stormed off in another direction, turning around to quickly add sarcastically. "I obviously don't mean much to you if you just possibly can't give up your conversations with dear Adrienne!"

Billie watched her storm away from him and shook his head as he smoked on his cigarette. He was that angry he didn't even have any will to want to run after her, he was sticking by what he said to her, he hadn't done anything wrong and she needed to accept that.

"What the fuck was that about?" Mike asked, squinting his eyes as he walked out into the daylight. He heard them both shouting so thought he'd better come make sure things were okay.

Billie turned to look at Mike, shrugging his shoulders. "Charlie kicking off again,"

"About?" The tall man asked staring at Billie wanting information. "Or can I guess?"

Throwing his cigarette to the ground, Billie Joe took a few steps towards the van and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He looked at Mike and let out a sigh.

"She caught me talking on the phone to Adie,"

"I knew it," Mike gasped, adding. "Why Bill, why?"

Billie Joe's head shot up, his green eyes glaring at his best friend as he pointed a long finger at him.

"Don't fucking dictate to me Mike, Adrienne is only a friend, I haven't done anything wrong,"

Mike sighed sympathetically walking over to his friend and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, guiding him away from the van. He thought Billie Joe was looking completely stressed and worn out so he decided to take him for a pint of beer and a guitar jam in the bar they were going to be playing in to help him de-stress.

-
Whilst Billie Joe and Mike were in the pub Charlie was in the van gathering her things together, uncontrollable tears were falling down her face as she stuffed everything in her bag. Half of her was upset and sad that she was leaving Billie but the other half was fuming, she was absolutely steaming mad at him, there wasn't a bone left in her body that trusted him anymore. John rubbed his eyes as he watched Charlie shove her clothes into the bag.

"Charlie, what are you doing?"

She zipped up the large bag, chucked it over her shoulders and looked up at John, wiping away the fresh tears as she stared at him.

"I'm going John and tell Billie not to come looking for me,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to anyone who's reading.. Hope you like it... I'll be going through it to edit.. :) xx