Only of You

Chapter 2

"So this one's called 'I was there'... now lets go fucking crazy!" The black haired, sweaty hyperactive Billie Joe yelled into the microphone. The crowd had filled the famous Gilman club just to see his band, to listen to the songs he'd written and it made him feel amazing, adrenaline was pumping through his body as he jumped around the stage with his guitar. His fingers strummed against the guitar as the other two band members, Mike on bass guitar and John on drums joined in with the music creating an awesome tune that the crowd of punks were going crazy for, moshing away and head banging as they enjoyed the music being played.

'Looking back upon my life
And the places that I've been
Pictures, faces, girls I've loved
I try to remember when
Faded memories on the wall
Some names I have forgotten
But each one is a memory I
Look back on so often.

I look into the past
I want to make it last
I was there'

Charlie was bouncing around at the front of the stage, jumping up and down as her head rocked back and forth to the music, her black hair was flying around as she danced around wildly, she was feeling completely in the moment. The three vodka shots she'd had earlier were well and truly in her system as she moshed about to Green Day's music. Billie Joe grinned as he sang into the microphone, he loved watching the reaction his band had on people, it was fucking crazy, they knew his songs, they were buying the record '1,000 hours' the band had made a couple of months back, just amazing, he was loving it. He jumped with his guitar, spotting Charlie swaying her black hair amongst the sweaty crowed and laughed, she must have been Green Day's number one fan, she never missed a gig, she was always there, always at the front.

After 2 hours passed, Green Day had finished the gig and packed up their stuff so Billie Joe went to find Charlie, which didn't take long, he spotted her at the bar wearing her black skinny jeans, black vest and maroon Dr Martens, he thought she looked good, mind you, he always thought she looked good. Cheekily, he checked out her ass as he walked up behind her, he smacked her ass playfully and grinned. She span around quickly ready to give whoever it was a good telling off, her long hair was draped over her shoulder, an unamused look painted on her face but when she saw who it was she chuckled, her face lighting up when she saw him. She should've known, typical Billie. She shoved him lightly, still smiling.

"Pervert!"

He winked at her and pulled a joint out of the pocket of his jeans. "Wanna share it?"

Her greens eye lit up like an excited child as she spotted it and she nodded eagerly, a joint was just what she needed right now after all that crazy jumping around. Billie Joe grinned crookedly at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, he gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek, making her a little uncomfortable, she didn't want him getting any wrong impressions. They made their way to the doors, barging their way through the packed club until they finally managed to make it outside to find Mike and John sharing their own joint, leaning against the graffitied wall, looking as if they were enjoying the cool breeze away from the sweaty, hot club. Mike ran a hand through his sweaty blonde hair and looked up, noticing Billie Joe with a drunken Charlie, he smiled at them both.

"Havin' a good night Charlie?"

"Hell yeah, fuckin' lovin' it!" She laughed, taking a lit up joint from Billie Joe and taking a hit. The smoke filled her lungs as she inhaled the drug and passed it back to Billie.

"Thought so, you fuckin' piss head," He joked, shoving her shoulder with his arm playfully making her playfully scowl at him. He threw his finished joint to the floor and stuck his tongue out at her. John jumped in front of Mike, looking at him with a cheesy grin.

"Right then Mikey, you owe me a few Jack Daniel's, told you I'd fuck that Gina chick,"

"Ah fucks sake, yeah come on then," He huffed, he'd forgotten about that bet. Billie Joe could see he'd forgotten about it and chuckled lightly taking a puff from his joint, Mike flipped his finger up at him and began to follow his drummer friend into the club. Quickly, he turned and looked at Billie Joe and Charlie.
"See you two in there,"

The two of them nodded watching as they walked back into the club. They continued to puff on their joint blissfully, not saying much to each other, just smoking away. Truth was, Billie Joe was still a little pissed off about what happened earlier in the day, the way she just fucking walked away from him, as always, but he found it hard to say anything to her. She had been like it for the full year he'd known her, he wished he knew what it was that had happened in her life. She wouldn't show any emotion at all, it was a little daunting, like she had no courage to talk about her life. After they'd finished the joint, they walked back into the full club, heading straight to the bar. As soon as they got to the bar, Charlie turned around to face Billie Joe, a wicked glint in her eye as grinned up at him, an idea popping into her head.

"How about a shot competition?"

"Alright, and what happens when one of us loses?" He grinned back at her, folding his arms over his ramones t-shirt, watching as she chewed her red lips in thought, looking up at him with her wild green eyes.

"Then we're losers!" She giggled, pushing his chest, making him stumble slightly.

After several shots, alcohol was fueling their systems, Billie Joe was feeling extremely drunk, which wasn't always a good thing, sometimes he could get rowdy and his emotions would come flying out. The music was blaring as he downed his seventh vodka, slamming the small shot glass down on the table aggressively. He looked down at the smaller woman next to him, her long black hair resting against her shoulders as she leaned against the table they were at, a happy, drunken smile on her face. He shook his head, squinting his green, intoxicated eyes and drunkenly let rip at her, his true feelings coming to light.

"Charlie, what is it with you, huh? Whats the big fuckin' secret?" He slurred, anger raging inside of him as she stood up straight from the table and frowned at him, a pissed off look in her eyes.

"I don't have a fuckin' secret Billie, so shut the fuck up!" She shouted over the loud music that was playing.

"Then why is it you never talk to me, always run off, big fuckin' hard as nails Charlie,"

"Fuck you," She spat at him, downing her last shot and turning away from him, rushing towards the club door, angrily. Rage had overcome her happy drunk sensation she had felt not so long ago. How dare he start on her like that? So aggressively too. The fucking asshole, mother fucking bastard.
Charlie stormed out of the club doors, with Billie Joe following quickly behind her, he didn't want her to be angry at him, he just didn't understand why she wouldn't talk to people, he wanted to understand, he wanted her to talk to him, to trust him. He grabbed hold of her shoulder, trying to turn her around to face him so they could just talk. She was absolutely fuming with him, just the feel of his touch pissed her off, she span round to face him and slapped him right around the face, leaving an angry, burning red mark. She glared at him, enraged.

"Hows that for big hard Charlie?"

Shocked and angry at the same time, he glared at her with intense green eyes and pushed her small frame against the wall of Gilman street, a mixture of emotions running inside of him, he kissed her red lips roughly and surprisingly, even though she wasn't expecting it, she kissed him back just as roughly, running both hands through his mess of black hair, tugging angrily as they kissed. He grabbed her ass, lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around his narrow waist and he ground his hips against hers, causing her to let out a little moan. Charlie pulled her lips away from his and took a much needed deep breath, her hands were still wrapped in his hair as she looked into his dark, lust filled green eyes.