Only of You

Chapter 3

With some force, Charlie pushed Billie Joe onto her bed. He stared up at her, propping himself up on the bed with his elbows, he watched her near him as she threw her vest to the floor, standing in front of him in just her black bra. He eyed her medium-sized breasts and her toned waist, noticing a little heart tattoo on hip, which he thought was sexy. She was sexy, even more so than he thought before. He had never seen so much emotion come from her before.
She pounced on to the bed like a wild animal, her green eyes lingering at him as she hovered over his body, tugging at his t-shirt, she removed it quickly and kissed his pouty lips passionately. A lot of anger and frustration had built up in the past hour and this was how she was going to calm herself down, some hot, passionate sex.
Billie Joe sat up and grabbed her hips as he kissed her, pulling her body down to meet his, skin on skin. Charlie threw her head back, her long jet black hair going in all sorts of directions, she began grinding her hips into Billie Joe's, practically dancing against his crotch. He gazed at her slim figure as she rocked against him and let out a little groan. Wow, she was making him crazy. He wanted her. Now.
An instant reaction snapped inside of him as he grabbed her waist and threw her beneath him, his hands slipping down to her jeans, ready to undo them. Charlie lay underneath him, a hungry look in her eye, she kissed him greedily as he pulled her skinny jeans off her, leaving her in her underwear. Billie Joe pulled away from the kiss and sat up to look at her body, his green eyes scanning her body lustfully as his fingers found the top of his jeans. As soon as his jeans were off of his body, Charlie wrapped her legs and arms around Billie Joe's body. They kissed needfully, their teeth clattering against each others as they kissed so roughly. Both of their underwear had fallen off pretty quickly and they were soon engaged in hot, angry sex, using each other bodies to let go of the rage in their bodies.
Charlie moaned loudly, clawing at Billie Joe's back as he thrusted into her body, hard and rough, just how she wanted it. He grabbed hold of her breasts as he continued to pound into her causing her to grab hold of his wrists and throw him beneath her. She wanted to be in control.
With wide lust filled green eyes he watched her with desire as she climbed on top of him, situating herself onto his throbbing cock. He grabbed hold of her hips as she began to ride him like she was riding a pony. He felt himself about to come as she rocked against him, he grabbed her breasts that were jangling in front of him and let himself go, an amazing orgasm spazzing through his body as she continued to ride him, an orgasm coming from her seconds later, making her yell out and scratch his chest, leaving long red marks over his body.
Charlie climbed off his body, letting out a huge sigh of contentment as she flopped out next to him. They both turned to look at each other, two pairs of green eyes looking confused at what had just happened between them, considering they were "just friends".

Charlie turned away from Billie Joe and closed her eyes. She was feeling tired and still a little drunk, she swallowed back a lump in her throat.

"Lets just talk in the morning OK?"

He ran a hand through his shaggy black hair, shaking his head with a frown upon his face. They'd just had sex and she'd just shrugged it off. Billie jumped off her bed and quickly threw his clothes back on. Before he left, he looked at Charlie's naked body, curled up like she was protecting herself from something. He frowned, but not angrily, just confused. He'd never met a girl like a her before.

**

The morning arrived quickly for Billie Joe, he'd hardly slept a wink and had a pounding headache to prove it. He was too busy thinking about the amazing sex he'd had with Charlie. It made him laugh when he thought back to it, one minute they were fighting then the next they were having angry sex. Billie Joe decided he'd better go to see her, he thought it wasn't too early so he left his moms house down the road to his wild "friend" Charlie's flat. He needed to talk to her about last night and where they were going from it.

"Hey Charlie," He smiled a little nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

Charlie looked at him from the door of her flat, a cheeky grin plastered against her face. Just seeing him at her door had brought memories to her from the night before. It was the best sex she'd had in a long time and hopefully she'd be getting more of it.

"Hey, do you wanna go for a walk or come in for coffee?"

"Um, lets go for a walk, I've got a killer hangover," He groaned, pouting at her. "Someone was forcing shots down me,"

"Shut up you pussy, come on lets go,"

They walked around some fields near her house, walking aimlessly, just waiting for either one of them to talk to break the silence. Charlie and Billie Joe looked at each other, smiling, a little awkwardly. Even though he didn't know what to say, Billie touched her shoulder, looking into her eyes intensely.

"About last night..."

She looked down, staring at her scruffy black chuck taylors. They were much better to look at than Billie Joe right now, she was feeling so weird around him. She played with her long black hair and sighed.

"What about it?"

"Well obviously, we had sex, pretty awesome sex if i may say so myself.." He stated causing her to giggle and look at him, her green eyes twinkling. He grinned down at her and took a deep breath, nervous about what he was going to say next.

"What i wanna know is Charlie, where do we go from this?"

She licked her lips and looked up at him seriously. "Look you know i'm not into the whole relationship shit, but i was kind of hoping, we could have like a friends with benefits kinda thing?" She asked, cocking her head to the side to look at his expression. She raised her eyebrows and touched his arm. "Cos like you said, the sex was pretty awesome,"

Billie Joe ran a hand through his hair as he stared up at the blue sky, laughing as he thought about it.

"Yeah and I've got the scratches to prove it," He looked over at her, his decision made and grinned. "Okay then Miss Thompson, friends with benefits it is,"