Only of You

Chapter 7

They arrived at Minnesota for about 11AM, giving the band time to find the club and sort out their instruments. Knowing they couldn't afford a bedsit or hotel, John arranged for them all to stay at his friends who lived half an hour away from the club, they all crammed into the small spare room, not caring it was cramped, just thankful they had somewhere to stay.

By 3PM they were all settled just waiting for 6PM to hurry up so they could play some music. John and Mike headed out to a cafe around the corner whilst Billie Joe and Charlie took a walk to the nearest beach, ready to talk about what was going on between them.

As the two of them sat down on the soft sand, Charlie tied her raven hair into a low pony tail and sighed as she looked up at Billie, a sad look upon her face as she stared into his hypnotizing, beautiful green eyes.

"I hate to admit this, but I've got feelings for you Billie...,"

Raising his thick eyebrows in surprise, he grabbed her hand.

"Then why can't we be together, I want us to be one, I love you,"

Charlie raised her hand, stroking his cheek, she bit her lip and kissed his lips, a soft, gentle kiss.

"I need time Billie, something happened to me, something bad," As she told him this, she watched his expression. He was frowning as she spoke, like he couldn't understand why she wouldn't let him in. Charlie grabbed both of his hands, squeezing them with fear that he wouldn't wait for her.

Billie Joe kissed her fingers and tucked his hands underneath her arms, pulling her body against his, giving her a comforting hug, he kissed her hair, resting his chin on the top of her head as she wrapped her arms around him. Clearly enjoying being wrapped in his embrace, she moved one of her arms up Billie Joe's thin T-shirt and began caressing his chest causing him to look down at her, a surprised look on his face. Charlie looked up at him with a slightly embarrassed expression, she bit her lip coyly as she carried on stroking his soft skin, slowly moving herself so she was sat on his lap.

"I really have missed you y'know,"

Giving in pretty easily, Billie Joe looked around and saw the beach was empty. He looked up at Charlie, a flirtatious grin planted on his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, laying down against the sand, bringing the sexy woman on his lap with him. As she laid on top of him, he cupped her face in his hands, his face being about 2cm away from hers and whispered. "Why don't you show me how much?"

Feeling incredibly turned on, she kissed him roughly as she ran her hands through his messy black hair, her fully clothed body pressing down against his, teasing him in certain areas. As Billie Joe kissed her passionately, he slipped his hands underneath her T-shirt, cupping her small breasts in his hands, thrusting his hips against her groin making her moan. Charlie ran her hands between their bodies, reaching for the zipper on Billie Joe's jeans. He broke the lust filled kiss and grabbed her tiny waist, throwing her beneath him, his legs were either side of her as he sat on top of her gently, removing his T-shirt as she pulled down his jeans, eyeing the bulge in his boxers. Smirking sexily, he hovered over her body, kissing her again as he wasted no time in removing her skinny jeans and T-shirt, leaving them both in their underwear, enjoying the feel of their skin against each others. Charlie began tugging at Billie Joe's hair again as he slowly caressed her body, then gently taking off her french knickers and his boxers, letting her feel his hard cock fall on her naked skin, teasing her. She moaned into his mouth, grabbing his ass, mentally telling him she wanted him now. He knew what she wanted because he wanted it just as much as her. Pulling away from the heated kiss, he looked into her eyes, a passionate, heartfelt look in his green eyes as he eased into her body. Their bodies rocked against each other as they made love, Charlie buried her head into Billie Joe's neck, her arms were wrapped around his shoulders as she felt him inside her. As the lovemaking came to an end they looked at each other, both panting loudly. Feeling satisfied, Billie Joe smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you, Charlie,"

"I love you, too, Billie Joe...,"

She looked down away from his beautiful green eyes, as if she wanted to say something else but Billie Joe knew, he shook his head telling her to shush.

"I know, you need time,"

-
6PM had finally arrived, Charlie had made sure the guitars were all OK to go and the Green Day boys were on stage, rocking in some club called 'Kitty's'. Stood at the side of the stage, Charlie watched as Billie Joe fully controlled the crowd, he was amazing, they were amazing, she could see them doing well in the future. Half way through the set he began to sing 'Only of you' and she thanked the heavens that he didn't do anything embarrassing, like dedicate it to her or something. Billie Joe Armstrong was in his element, on stage playing his own music, strumming his guitar and singing to the crowd who were loving it. He jumped around the stage with his guitar, feeling like a 5 year old kid high on sweets. Sweat was pouring off him as the gig came to an end, a member of the audience gave him a bottle of beer at the end of the set to which he gulped down. When the show had finished, the guys hung around the packed club for a while, a couple of other bands were playing so they decided to see what they were like, and why not get pissed and stoned in the process.
After several beers, vodkas and bourbon shots Billie Joe was feeling the alcohol go to his head, he couldn't see Charlie anywhere, he thought that she must have gone to the toilet or something. He stumbled around the club and noticed a young woman with long black dreadlocks come up to him, he had to admit it, she was beautiful. She greeted him with a sweet smile and spoke loudly so he would hear her over the music.

"Hi I saw your band earlier, the music was fantastic,"

He grinned drunkenly, proud she liked the music.

"Well, thanks, erm what's your name?"

"I'm Adrienne, just call me Adie though," She laughed, still smiling.

"Hey Adie, I'm Billie Joe," He smiled, taken in by her sweetness.

"Hey Billie Joe. Do you guys have a 7inch? I'd love one if you do,"

"Well its not out until after the tour, so if I had your number I could call you when its out?" He told her, watching as she looked at him with unsure brown eyes.

"Oh don't worry Its not like that, I won't stalk you I promise," He laughed, taking a sip of his bottle of beer.

She smiled, secretly not caring if he did call her a lot, she thought he was cute. Throwing her long dreads behind her, she took a pen out of her brown purse that was hanging over her shoulders. She took Billie Joe's hand and jotted her number down.