Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret chap 5

DEE'S POV

She woke up to the sound of deep voices sniggering like little girls. Then last night's events flowed through her mind, then she felt them as well. She cracked her eyes open so only she could see, no one else. Yep, just what she thought. Her arms were still wrapped tightly around his stomach, her head leaning lazily against his chest, and her legs overlapping and entertwined with his. Gosh, this would be an awkward morning. And Embry, oh lord- Embry. And Paul. And Quill. And Jared. She'd never hear the end of it.

Not ever.

She cracked her eyes open again, and scanned the room. Jacob was still sleeping, but less snores. Maybe he was the one who didn't snore, out of the group. Then she saw the boys, huddled around the small bed, eyeing them suspiciously- humorously- joyfully. She finally gave up and yawned loudly, one that was threatening to escape her mouth for seconds now.

"Shh- she's waking up-" One of them said, Embry.

"Oho, this is gonna be fun." Another laughed, Quil.

"Shut it," That was Jared.

"Ow! I didn't say anything, it was Quil!" Paul.

"You were closer, pass it on!"

"Not that I didn't love this alarm clock when I was ten years old, but don't traditions grow old?" She finally jumped in.

"Oh, hi Dee." Quil said smirking smugly.

"'Morning. What time is it?"
"'Bout eight-thirty."

"Great."

"So, how'd you sleep?" Paul said imitating Quil's smile.

"Fine." She said plainly. Then she unwound herself from Jake, avoiding their eyes, and she stumbled over to her bag to fish out some clothes. She got out a pair of black capri sweatpants with white designs on the left hip, a white lacey tank-top, and a matching black sweatshirt. She crossed the room to go to the bathroom, brushed out her hair, and changed.

JACOB'S POV

He heard Dee's voice, and imediatly julted awake. He knew the guys would give her a hard time, but she was tough- she could handle it. And by what she was saying she definitly could. He felt himself being seperated from her, and it took alot of strength not to just pull her closer- but he wouldn't really like to pull that act with an audience. Not with the given crowd either.

"We know you're awake, Jake." Jared said.

"Yeah, yeah." He said waving a hand at them and getting up from the comfort of the bed.

"So," Quil said smirking evily.

"So, what?" He asked airily.

"Don't act like nothing happened! Tell us!" Paul cracked.

"Can't," He said simply.

"What do you mean, you can't?" Embry repeated suspiciously, now he was going all big-brother on him. Greeeeat.

"Nothing happened, I'm telling you. But I can't tell you the real reason."

"Now Jake's all honest, what's with that?" Jared joked.

"Not honest, just. . . loyal?"
"That's a dog trait, you're in human form- let's have it." Quil said intently.

"It's not just a dog trait. Look, I can't tell you so leave it alone."

"Okay." Embry sighed.

"Okay?! You're going to take that bull?!" Paul said loudly.

"Shut up, she already suspects something!" He said shushing him.

She came back in just then. He could have sworn she was glowing, or that there was some goddess- angelic- type force thing to her or something. She wasn't just some normal girl.

"Jake, you're drooling." Quil whispered to him, nudging his ribs.

"Assface." He murmured, pulling on a loose t-shirt that he didn't care for,
knowing that if there came a wolf problem it would be in shreds later.

"So, we still all for that 'let's keep the biggest secret of our lives from Dee' thing?" She joked.

"'Fraid so," Embry said shrugging.

"Whatever, but you promised." She said pointing a finger at him, rasing her eyebrows.

"You got it."

"What are we up to today?" She asked.

What were we up to today?

DEE'S POV

"We should probably check in with Sam, then we could go down to the beach or something."

"Good idea." Jacob agreed

"Breakfast is probably still going on at Sam's, if we hurry." Paul said eagerly.

"Hey, we could go cliff-diving."

"Maybe." Jared shrugged.

"Is it a nice enough day?"
"Lemme check," Jacob said rushing down the stairs. He came back with a
newspaper, the one from yesterday.

"What is it with you and weather?" She asked curiously.

"I like to know what's going on." He shrugged. "Sources say. . ." He began officially. "That we are in for sun."

"Niiice!" The guys agreed.

"So, cliff-diving?" Embry varified.

"Erm-" She interupted.

"What? Scared?" Quil said.

"No, I've. . .just. . . never been before," She said slowly, drawing out each
word.

"Don't worry about it, we'll show you," Jared said patting her on the back.

"But-"

"Don't worry about it," Jared repeated. She nodded and sighed, defeated, then she followed them out of the house. They walked ahead, eager to get breakfast apparently, and she fell in step with Jacob.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." He said reassuringly.

"I know, but I'll never hear the end of it, just like with everything else." He laughed.

"I can go with you, if you want," he offered.

"I dunno, I'll think about it." She shrugged still unsure.

Cliff-diving. . . Her?

Well, maybe. Possibly. She could try it, it might not hurt. Plus that'd be an excuse to be somewhat alone with Jacob. But she was just leading herself on. What if he felt surly, truly just as friends?

Would anything happen between them? Might it ruin their friendship? These questions ran through her head until she was snapped awake and pulled away from a pole on the porch she was about to hit from Jacob. They burst out laughing, before going in to eat the remains of breakfast that wouldn't be devoured by the rest of the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY its been along time don't hate me anyway I'm glad some people like my story so far and thank you for all the subscribes ect...

I know, I know, only slightly boring- or alot considering how tough a critic you are! Thanks for reading! XOXO