Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret chap 6

DEE'S POV

She walked the rest of the way in a nervous silence with Jacob. She kept thinking about cliff-diving. She shook her head and blinked a few times, then she filed into Emily and Sam's place with the rest of the guys. They practically sprinted the whole way there, and from what they said she made some of the best breakfast around.

"Mmmm," She heard several groans of hunger from inside. She looked over at Jacob and he shrugged and they laughed.

"Oh, hi, Dee," Emily said once she saw her. "If I'd known everyone was coming I would've made more."
"That oppurtunity hasn't passed!" Paul yelled from the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it, Emily, I'm not all that hungry. Thanks though." She said politly.

She went in the kitchen and took a seat at the table in the corner at the round table next to Quil and Jacob. They were both scarfing down monstrous servings on their plates. Sam came down the stairs in a dirty t-shirt and jeans, and took a seat.

"Alright, so the vamp-"

"Sam!" Embry yelled quite suddenly. They locked eyes, and Embry looked very breifly- darting his eyes to her. She pursed her lips and crossed her arms. Now Sam was involved, too?

"Look, I'm just going back to Jake's to change and you can talk about all your little secrets. You have fun now," She said sarcastically.

"Wait- so you're going cliff-diving?" Quil asked
"No, I'm just changing for the hell of it. Yes, Quil, I'm going cliff-diving." She said with a smack to the side of his head.

JACOB'S POV

He watched her leave and he truly felt bad. It was bad enough keeping secrets from her, but secrets she was onto. . . was worse. She had barely grown an inch, still a 4'10'' height with the small frame. She hadn't eaten much at all since getting here, that worried him. He barely heard Sam talking behind him.

"So the vampires said that what they thought was newborn vampires was a mistake, and that they are still staying in Forks. Which means we are still in wolf for- Jake, Jacob- are you listening?"
"Huh?" He asked, twisting his head back to the table.

"He's got a case of imprinting blues." Quil said nuding him in the ribs again.

"You've imprinted?" Sam asked, hiding his shock. . . not well.

"Yeah," He mumbled.

"That's great." He said, regaining his composure once more. "So, we're still in wolf form because of the remaining vampires. Some of the other covens chose to stay, but they won't be an issue. They've promised to keep inside Forks and remain vegetarians. Do you plan on telling Dee about us, Embry?"

"No." He said flatly.

"We had an agreement," Jacob reasoned a bit.

"What was that?" Sam asked.

"If anything happens, life-threatening or dangerous to her or us, we've agreed to tell her. She knows something is going on, but she couldn't guess it for her life." He explained.

"Well, you really should get to telling her. You're all very good friends, and Jake you've imprinted, which means it'll only get harder if you deny it."

"I know." Embry grumbled.

"Embry, why don't we tell her. . . a few days? That way we can have some fun and go cliff-diving and all that junk." Paul suggested.

"Good idea." Sam agreed, and there were some more murmurs of agreement.

"Fine," He said in the same moody tone.

"Okay, let's get Dee and get to the beach. The sun's really out today, might as well take advantage of it." Quil said pushing his plate away.

DEE'S POV

She got inside to Jacob's house after the long dragging walk back. It wasn't that long, she just made it so. She thought about everything. What could be "vamp-". It wasn't the start to any word she'd heard, of course vampire- but there were no such things. Atleast. . . she didn't think there were. She slipped out of her clothes in the bathroom and pulled on a bright yellow swimsuit.

It was a more covered top, though. Almost like a sports bra cover with bottoms. They also had white polka-dots on it. It was her favorite, and might as well impress Jake. That's what 18 year old boys liked, right? She couldn't begin to know. . .

She slipped back into the capris and sweathirt and into some flip flops. Once she was outside, she met the guys, they were all standing waiting for her. She was about to ask if they had to change, but she figured maybe they had.
Whichever.

"Ready?" Quil smirked.

"Yep," She said huffing out some breath.

"Don't worry." Jared said reassuringly.
"Thanks, Jared. You've always been the thoughtful one,"

"Woah, not me?" Paul asked.

"No, you've always been the annoying one." He grinned proudly. "So how do I do this cliff-diving thing?"
"You go to one of the cliffs and just dive, careful for the rocks at some of the bottoms. Besides that, it's real simple." Embry explained.

"Got it," She said. Go to cliff, dive, don't get hurt- simple. She hoped atleast.

Once they got to the beach they layed out a few towels and took out some packed up food from Emily. Before inhaling it they lounged around on towels. Eventually Quil, Embry, Jared, and Paul started leaping off the cliffs fearlessly. Jacob said staring out into the horizon, looking deep in thought. She slipped out of her sweatshirt and sweatpants, leaving her in the bikini, grabbed a bag of chips and strolled over to his towel.

JACOB'S POV

There were so many things going through his mind. How would they tell her that they were freakish werewolves? How would she take it, react? Would she be scared? Or would she be scared away knowing about imprinting, that he imprinted on her, that he loved her with all his heart after all these years. . . days. Bella couldn't even compare.

"Hey, babe," She said jokingly, popping the B's on her words. He looked her once-ever and actually did a double-take. She was in a Eensy-weensy-teeney-weeney-yellow-polka-dot-bikini, exactly from the commercials and the song. It was so Dee. Then he actually saw her, how beautiful she was in the open sunlight. It shone off her. And her body, now- where'd she get that?

This was not the harmless ten-year-old girl he knew seven years ago. This was an eighteen year old woman. A very hot woman.

"What's up, gorgeous?" He said repeating the flirty tone. He didn't even know if she meant it, but he did. She laughed.

"Nothing. You gonna dive?"
"Yeah, eventually." He shrugged.

"Nice."

"Yep,"

"You nervous?"
"Me? Do you know me? I'm Dee Call, fearless of all things but. . . thunder." She whispered her last words. He cracked a smile.

"Hey, you're still the fearless Dee no matter what." Then he got up and walked over to the cliff, he took a deep breath and dived, yelling up to Dee as he did.
"See you down there!"

DEE'S POV

She watched him and some of the other guys go for second tries. It looked simple, and she figured she could handle it. After all the boys cleared off, they were calling up to her. Waiting on her. And only her. She inched over to the cliff and looked down with the tips of her toes hanging over the edge.
She stuck one foot over and dragged it back and forth a few times, debating and fighting with herself. But mainly thinking of all ways to get hurt. She finally stuck the foot over the last time and pulled the other with her. She kept her legs locked together, and arms pinned to her side. A perfect pencil dive, without the point. She screamed the highest-pitch scream she never even knew she had.

She took a deep breath and pinched her eyes shut before she hit the water. It was freezing. She shivered once she got into the salty water completely. She waded out to the shallow end, spitting out the water from her mouth. She picked up her towel and wiped her face, wrapping it around her body.

"You did great!" Embry said hugging her tightly. He was so warm, she regretted when he let go.

"Who knew you had such a killer scream," Quil smirked.

"Not me," She sputtered through her chattering teeth.

"Wanna go again?" Jared asked eagerly, the rest of the guys agreed and they cleared off to hike back up the cliff. Jacob was lying back in the sand with his arms behind his head and she went over.

"Penny for your thoughts?"
"It's about what happened." He murmured.

"You don't have to tell me," She whispered touching his shoulder gently.

"I will soon." He promised.

"You'll be the one I want to hear it from." She smiled.

JACOB'S POV

"You'll be the one I want to tell it to," He said back, grinning. Her smile grew just by his. His jaw started hurting. He grabbed her in a one-armed hug sitting up in the sand. Then he remembered his body-heat and let go.

"Don't let go." She said sadly, pouting. He smirked. "I'm just cold, and you're really ho- warm." She stopped herself.

"Good choice of words." He commented pulling her closer. She was shivering all over the place. He looked over at her, searching her face for anything that might give away love or attraction. He couldn't read it as expertly as he used to, not now anyway.

She leaned in, his heart accelerated, he did the same, closer. . . closer. . . closer. . . "Jake! Dee!" Damn. So close. . . yet so far.

"Yeah!" Dee called out, still looking into his eyes, she seemed memorized.

DEE'S POV

His eyes were beautiful. So dark almost black, but not that kind of dark black. It was that Jacob-y twinkly side to them. His dark russet skin complimented him like that last touch on a painting or something absoloutly glorious. She missed the length his hair used to have, the color of it too. It was another thing that made him . . . him, if that made any sense.

"Jake! Dee!" She realized she had moved closer, and so had he. Her thoughts had trapped her away from reality. She almost kissed him. Wow, Dee, how
bad have you got it?

"Yeah!" She called out, her gaze not drifting away.

"We're going back to Embry's and your place! We'll help you move in!" Paul yelled, being the loudest.

"We have to go." He whispered, only to her.

"I don't want to," She admitted.

"Me either."

She cracked a smile and so did he, and they reluctantly packed up. She got ready to see her mom, got ready to get back home, to the base of her childhood. . . this might be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Hoped you liked it!! Thank you for all your messages they mean alot :) Whether its good or bad messages, give it to me!! i can take it lol XXX