Collide With Vic

What If I Cant Forget you?

I woke up in a strange room i could see a blurry out line of a person.

"Where am i?' i asked.

'your in the hospital" whispered a familiar voice.

"why?" i didn't bother questioning who they where i figured it was just a doctor.

"don't you remember?"

'no.......what happened?" i was starting to feel uneasy.

"well you were out our concert and this dumb ass hit you in the face with his guitar" he pointed at another person in the room. The person glared at him

It took me a while to realise what was going on i could see better now there where four people in the room all standing at the end of the hospital bed. I was starting to remember now.

~Flashback~

"Hail Mary, forgive me blood for blood, hearts beating come at me, now this is war"

Everyone in the crowd was singing along with him so was i.

"I LOVE YOU KELLIN!' screamed some girl next to me. She was crying because Kellin touched her extended hand.

I laughed and continued to sing everyone was moshing and singing i was having so much fun. This is my second Pierce The Veil concert there so good live.

"Imagine living like a king someday a single night without a ghost in the walls................................

I saw Tony's guitar coming towards my face, I screamed and suddenly my face really hurt and i fell backwards and hit my head on a rock. The band stopped playing i saw blurry images moving around and passed out.

~End of Flashback~

"Oh now i remember...........ow" i felt the pain come back to my face and the back of my head.

Tony looked at me saying sorry over and over again. I told him is was ok it was an accident.

Vic walked over to the right side of the hospital bed and sat down on the chair.

"whats your name?" He asked in a very casual way.

"Ashley"

"That's a beautiful name..............how old are you?" He asked casually

"Thank you I'm 23 and I'm not going to pretend to not know anything about you so that you won't think I'm creepy i know your names and ages" I blurted the last bit out.

They all laughed and smiled at me i blushed and laughed with them.

"well then Ashley why don't you enlighten us on what you know"Jaime asked with a smile.

i smiled back and replied.

"Vic your 24 , Mike your 23, Tony your 22 and Jaime your 22"

They all nodded there heads in unison i giggled and they smiled at me. A doctor walked in with a clip board.

'You can go home soon Miss Calahi your mother just filled out the paper work and left she you have to go home because she has to do something" He said while putting the clip board at the end of my bed.

"ok thank you i will get my things and walk" I said cheerfully.

The doctor walked out with a i don't give a fuck expression on his face.

They all looked at me confused.

"w..what.......?" I stuttered

" Your mum left you here and your going to walk home? What if you fainted and hit your head again? huh then what would happen to you? Vic said. Everyone else nodded.

"We will drive you home we owe you that" Tony said feeling guilty

"you mean you owe her that for you know waking her in the face with your guitar" Said Jaime joking. Tony glared at him and said it was an accident give it a rest. Jaime chuckled and they began to argue. Vic, Mike and i laughed at them then Vic turned around to talk to me.

"Do you wanna get your stuff packed and we will drive you home"

"Ok i will and thank you"

"No Problem" He smiled at me.

i got up out of the hospital bed slowly making sure i didn't feel dizzy tony and Jaime where still fighting in the corner while mike was laughing at them and saying something every now and then, Vic was sitting down smiling at them all. I found my stuff on a table near a window and some clothes on the seat next to it i picked up the clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed. I came back out to find Vic looking for his keys tony, Jaime and mike helping. I saw the keys on the table and picked them up.

"Looking for these?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"There they are thank you Ashley"

Vic came over to get them and Jaime mumbled something under his breath and tony laugh, mike rolled his eyes and Vic ignored them. They walked me out to a nice red car Vic said I'm driving Jaime shouted i call shot gun tony said no fair and mike called him a baby. I got to the car before them and looked at Vic opening the door for me.

"but Jaime called shot gun"i said shyly

"fuck him hes taking forever get in" he gestured towards the car.

I giggled and got in he went round the front and got in the other side. Jaime came up to the car and said no fair i called shot gun tony and mike rolled there eyes and Vic told him to get in the back already. Vic turned on the engine then looked at me.

"I forgot to ask where do you live?'

"Oh yeah um i live at 23 cherry-wood drive in silverton"

"that's only 20 minutes away cool"

"I'm hungry!!"Jaime yelled from the backseat

"I want taco bell" tony chimed in

"Yeah same" mike added

Vic rolled his eyes i laughed and Vic turned to me.

"are you hungry?'

'A little"

"You don't mind if we stop off at taco bell do you?'

"Not at all" i said softly

Vic smiled and said taco bell it is then Jaime, Tony and mike all cheered. I looked out the window watching the world go by. Around 5 minutes later the car stopped and Vic said here we are he hopped out and went around and opened my door.

"Thank you"

He smiled at me and said it was fine and we all walked in and found a table.

"Who's ordering?"Jaime said happily

"Lets vote........... who votes Jaime?" Said Tony.

We all put our hands up Jaime sighed and said fine what do you want. I didn't pay attention as they told him there orders but heard Jaime tease tony about his choice then he turned to me.

"What'd you want" Jaime asked

"just a salad for me thanks'

"Don't tell me you are like tony and eat all that vegetarian bullshit"

"No I'm-" he cut me off

"Good you will have what I'm having then"

He walked off to the counter. Mike was looking at me and then opened his mouth to say something when Vic started talking.

"So Ashley whats your last name again?"

"Calahi i know its weird-" he cut me off

"no its nice" He smiled

I looked over to see mike glaring at Vic with a i was about to talk expression on his face. He then turned to me.

"Why did you order the salad to start with before Jaime cut you off are you on a diet?" He asked

"Well kind of this is going to be the first time I've eaten in a while i wanted to just eat something lite"

They all looked at me shocked.

"why wouldn't you eat your beautiful and are not fat in fact you are really skinny" Vic said hastily

"i was never hungry and I'm really not........" I said with my head down playing with my hands on the table.

Vic was about to object when Tony cut him off.

"food" Tony yelled

"Got your orders" Jaime said smiling

He gave everyone there food Jaime started eating immediately. I stared at the four tacos on my plate how am i supposed to eat all this. Everyone was looking at me worriedly accept for Jaime who stopped eating and looked at everyone looking at me and had a puzzled look on his face. I took a bite out of one of my tacos to get them to stop looking at me. They all looked away and continued eating apart from Vic who was sitting next to me.

"Are you okay" He whispered

"Yeah I'm fine" I whispered back.

I could tell he didn't believe me but he didn't push it and went to eat his food. There was only the sound of people eating until Jaime finished eating looked at me and said you gonna eat your last taco i shook my head and handed him my last taco he smiled at me and took it. Mike hit him on the back of the head.

"OW what was that for you dick!?!' Jaime whined

'Ashley needs to eat" he said pointing at me.

"She said she was done and i could have it"

"Of course she would she doesn't eat you retard"

"w...what?"

He turned to me with a sad expression on his face as if to say why. Vic could tell i was uncomfortable talking about this subject.

"We should get going you look tired" Vic said to everyone

"Ok"

We got back into the car i fell asleep leaning on the window in the car. When we got there Vic turned off the engine and got out as quite as he could went round opened my door and lifted me out and carried me to my foot path bridal style before realising he would have to wake me up so i could get in.

"Hey wakey wakey where here" He said softly

It was enough to wake me up. I was tried i could feel that i wasn't standing up and looked up to see Vic carrying me. I pushed down on with my legs gently to tell him i was ok to walk. He put me down and they all walked to the front door with me.

"so........ we had fun hanging out with you we can hang tomorrow if you'd like" Vic said shyly

"Yeah that would be great" I said smiling at him

More confidently he asked for my number i gave it to him then Jaime came closer and asked for it to then so did tony and mike i put it into all there phones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if that chapter was kind of boring i just had to introduce everyone and get the story started :) I hope you like it so far i will do chapter two next. comment tell me what you think and feedback would be great if there's anything you think i should improve on tell me :) i am aware that those aren't there actual ages right now im just doing it for the sake of the story :)