Status: Updates soon!

I Am Weakness, I Am Greatness, I Am Anything You Want Me to Be

Chapter 3.

Emily’s POV
~

I sat in the taxi with Natalie right by my side I was excited to see The Maine again, I was worried about how John would act around me though we had been messaging all yesterday to make sure today was organized well.. I looked at Natalie laughing at how she reacted, I saw Kennedy and John I smiled and waved at them and then hugged Natalie back and grinned at her. “You are very welcome, Only the best for you.” I laughed as she kept thanking me over and over again, “Don’t you dare cry and ruin your mascara though.” I said with a laugh, and looked at her and the reaction she had when Kennedy opened the door for her, which was the cutest thing in the world. I went to open my own door and almost jumped out of the roof as I got slightly frightened because the door opened without me touching it I looked up and saw John he had the gorgeous smirk spread across his lips, I laughed and got out of the car, “Hello John.. You seem to like frightening young girls now do you?” I said with a cheeky wink and he laughed and opened up his arms, “Oh so I don’t even get a hug now?” He said and he pouted, well that was hard to resist I quickly everted my gaze from his gorgeous pink soft and smooth lips and wrapped my arms around him. “Thank you for bringing Kennedy out with you, I’ve never seen her this happy..” I said with a soft smile biting my lip I walked over with John towards where Kennedy and Natalie where standing, lets just say Natalie had a huge grin on her lips.

I watched as John took a picture with her and smiled softly, why did he have to be so sweet and perfect to every girl he meets? I then saw Kennedy do the same with her which I could tell Natalie was going insane about on the inside when John came back over to me I smiled at him and looked at him, when he said he wanted to grab a picture with me. I playfully rolled my eyes but stepped closer to him letting him put that muscular tanned arm around my shoulders and I smiled as he took the picture of the both of us and I smiled up at him “Your fans better be nice to us.” I said with a soft laugh despite me being really nervous about what some of the fans would say about John brining two female’s backstage but at the end of the day it was John’s decision to take us backstage.. Thats not to say it scared me about how they knew anything and everything about the band.

I walked inside with John and smiled as we sat backstage watching them do soundcheck and well to say it was perfect would have been an understatement because it was beyond amazing John’s voice could almost send chills down my spine not to mention I kept catching Kennedy watching Natalie, this annoyed me a little bit not because I didn’t want my best friend getting the attention it was the fact that he had a girlfriend.. I didn’t want Natalie getting her hopes up only to find out that he was playing her along. I sat down next to Natalie watching her open the gifts my jaw dropping, “They are actually the cutest guys in the world. They bought this all for you..” I grinned knowing I was the one that organized all of this and that it had made her the happiest girl ever. I saw Tim and smiled and he ran over to us, because i had met him at the last concert and he hugged me and turned to Natalie who was sitting next to me, he hugged her and grinned. “So someone tells me it is your birthday!” He said softly handing her a bag and said “Open itttt!” Really excitedly he sounded like a little kid. He knew something that I didn’t clearly and that bugged me, you see Tim knew that John liked Emily so they wanted to make both girls feel included. I watched Natalie open up the bag seeing a 8123 dress inside, as well as a beanie hat I grinned at her as she was thanking Tim and he turned to me, “I didn’t leave the one and only Emily out either! Here you go..” I grinned taking the bag and opened it seeing the same dress Natalie had in grey I had it in black, I grinned and saw the beanie too I hugged Tim and said “Thank you Tim! You honestly didn’t have too..” I smiled as he said “You are a friend of John’s therefore you are now a friend of mine..” He said with a soft smiled. I looked at him my eyes almost widening.. Did he just call me a ‘friend’ of John’s... A friend.. Why yes he did.

I couldn’t believe how perfectly today was going for Natalie and I, it was almost going to well.. But I couldn’t complain after soundcheck was over the guys ran over to us, well John was first to run over to me which I didn’t understand why he was being so nice to me but clingy too, but not overly clingy it was like he was protecting me and trying to get to know me better, which was unbelievably cute. I tried not to look at him too much though as he had sweat dripping down his body and it was really hot.. I heard him laugh and he wiped his hand on my face which was all warm and sticky and I giggled moving away “John O’Callaghan.. That is not how you treat a lady.. Do not wipe your sweat on her!” I said with a laugh and poked him in the side which I noticed he jumped at he must have been ticklish. Much to my amusement I began to tickle both his sides and he began to laugh and squeak at the same time and he then began to tickle me which was a bad idea because I was extremely ticklish and ended up falling back on the sofa but he fell down on top of me and I blushed brightly, “Sorry..” I said and he shook his head and climbed back up to his feet “No, I am very sorry I took that a bit to far, are you okay?” He asked offering me his hand which I gladly took and stood back up and nodded “Of course I am, could say you need a shower though..” I said and poked my tongue out at him wiping his sweat back onto him with a laugh, he grinned and then said “I’ll be back soooooon. I’ll leave you with Nat.” He said and went off. I grinned as Natalie told me the guys had all gone to shower and we shared a short joke about them all showering together before I saw John appear again in a pair of tight jeans and a white v neck top, as well as that grey beanie of his.. That made him look so incredibly hot.. He then said “Come on girls, we are all going to get something to eat!” I got up helping Natalie up and there we go, we where going off with John for something to eat.

Natalie’s POV
~
My heart fluttered as Kennedy Brock opened up the door for me, I blushed and climbed out of the car, and then looked at him seeing he was holding a present bag I looked at him and smiled “Hey Kennedy.. I’m Natalie..” He smiled which she then replied with, “I already know who you are, sweetie. Happy Birthday honey!” I almost stopped in my tracks and pretty sure that I was going to faint at any second and if it couldn’t get any worse he handed me the bag which was in his hand, and he said “This is from the whole band, to say thank you for your support..” I bit my lip and smiled softly, looking over at Emily who was talking to John and he picked her up and gave her a present too.. “You guys didn’t have to get me anything being here is enough f-for me..” I stuttered my face going bright red and then he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back tightly, pretty happy that I was now with two fifths of The Maine.

John then walked over to me giving me a hug and took a picture of me on his phone, he then said “Happy Birrrrrthday, Em told me a lot about you.” He grinned I smiled at him watching him tweet the picture and put ‘Happy birthday to someone special to me and the band, this girl is amazing, send her all your birthday wishes.’ I then noticed him grab a picture with Emily and tweeted ‘Just send this girl love, she is very very special to us all.’ I smiled softly and followed Kennedy into the theatre where they where performing today and I smiled as they went on stage for sound check and I opened up the bag seeing a t-shirt all signed from The Maine, and perfume and some make up. I grinned and opened the card which was signed from them all, I smiled as Emily sat next to me and then I saw Tim the bands manager walking towards us he hugged Emily and then he hugged me and I smiled softly I was watching Kennedy playing his guitar noticing him keep glancing at me, I knew I shouldn’t get my hopes up because he has a girlfriend and he is probably just looking backstage nothing was to say he was looking at me. I looked at Tim and smiled at him gratefully as he handed me a bag and it had the grey dress I had been admiring on the 8123 website, I then looked at him and put the beanie on. “Thank you so much Tim! You didn’t have to get me anything!” I grinned and then smiled as I saw the guys run off from the stage.

I looked at Kennedy smiling when he said “You alright?” I nodded and said “Yeah looking forward to the show tonight if you guys where that amazing at soundcheck!” I said softly and he said he had to go shower and I nodded and then looked over at John and Emily it was clear they both liked one another and I was happy for the both of them really I was when John went to shower I smiled and said “They have all gone to shower together..” I said with a wink blushing when I looked up and John was standing there and I laughed good job he didn’t take that remark too seriously and he just smiled and said we where going to get something to eat I got up with Emily and walked towards the mini van that the guys had which normally their technicians traveled in but today we where driving to the local in and out burger to eat. “You guys are seriously the sweetest.” I said with a light blush with what Kennedy replied too by saying. “Of course we are.” with a little wink and I just looked down in my lap as I felt my cheeks heat up at his response I didn’t expect that not one little bit.

I was over whelmed with emotions about the young male sitting in the front of the van.. He was so beautiful. But one thing stood in the way.

He had a girlfriend.

♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry this took so long!
There will be some drama coming up soon! :)