Status: Updates soon!

I Am Weakness, I Am Greatness, I Am Anything You Want Me to Be

Chapter 6.

Kennedy’s POV.
~
Shit. What had I just done? I made out with Natalie a few minutes after splitting up with Gabbi.. Natalie clearly had seen my reaction and pulled away from my lips, and she moved away from me slightly and said “Sorry Kennedy..” And went to run off but I got up and grabbed her waist pulling her back to me, “Don’t you dare be sorry.. I liked you from the very first second I met you with Emily, but I knew I couldn’t have you because I had Gabbi. But now my whole world is like upside down. So for now, can we put that kiss behind us and just be friends?” Natalie nodded and looked at me, I could see the hurt in her eyes, but I knew she was a strong girl and that she would get over it. I sure hoped she wouldn’t be too upset about this, I kissed her cheek lightly and then let her go, I sure hoped she wouldn’t hate me too much..

When the bathroom was empty I went in and had a quick shower as well as a cry so no one could hear me over the hot water dripping down my skin I rubbed soap into my body as well as washed my hair, as well as shaving everywhere that needed to be shaved before getting out and shivered slightly at how cold seeing all the steam radiating off of my body I dried myself and then pulled on some clean boxer shorts and then some skinny jeans in a dark blue colour and then a plaid shirt and he walked out and saw Natalie and I bit my lip and smiled “It’s all free..” I said with a giggle looking away from her quickly so she couldn’t see my red eyes I walked into the bedroom Jared was sharing with Pat and I laid down on the bed next to Pat and he looked at me with a worried look and I said “Gabbi dumped me.” I said simply and looked at him and buried my head in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and just held me while I cried softly in his chest, I know I was being stupid crying but I really had loved Gabbi and now I had no one. Not to mention I had made out with Natalie.

I looked up as I heard the door creek open and I saw Emily and smiled and she skipped into the room but saw I was crying and she walked over to me and hugged me from behind gently and said “What’s wrong?” and I just mumbled that Gabbi had left me because she thought I was cheating on her with Natalie. Emily excused herself from me and said she was going to see Natalie.

Natalie POV.
~
I looked at Kennedy when he asked if we could just be friends I knew I should have expected that he had just broke up with his girlfriend and I was being a bit of a slag expecting him to want to be with me right now. So I just nodded despite my heart breaking into shreds at those very words but I just smiled at him and said “Yeah sure, we can be friends don’t worry..” I said and smiled at him and went up to the room we had shared and then grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom after Kennedy said it was free and I smiled “Thanks.” I could tell he had been crying though which broke my heart even more because I knew it was all my fault.

I climbed into the shower and got washed and dressed pulling on a denim skirt with a ‘The Maine’ t shirt and made it hand out a little bit so it was baggy, and then I walked out after doing my hair and make up and I saw Emily and she pulled me to the side and said “How are you dealing with Gabbi dumping Kennedy?” I shrugged and said “I feel guilty, it’s my fault she broke up with him its my fault he has a broken heart.” I said and looked at her my eyes welling up and Emily just pulled me into a hug to make sure I was okay before I said I was going to head home. And thats what I did I got into my car and drove home tears rolling down my pale cheeks as I got myself home I got in and shut the door and flopped down on my bed and cried, Kennedy had kissed me, the guy I had feelings for since I first laid eyes on him, and then meeting him just depended though feelings but I couldn’t have him because he’d just broke up with his girlfriend the girl of his dreams.. I was just a friend. I guess that was okay. Being friends and thats it, but I think I needed some time away from him just to clear my head.

Emily’s POV.
~
I felt bad for Natalie but I said goodbye to her and told her to call me if she needed anything, when she left I walked into John’s bedroom seeing him in just his boxers I smirked walking over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind I kissed at his neck luckily I was tall enough to do so without having to go on my tip toes even though John was a giant. I looked at him and smiled taking his hand, “Shower together?” I said seeing his eyes light up and he smirked. “Oh O’Callaghan.. Don’t do that or I’ll rip your boxers off here.. But then you might enjoy that..” I said with a soft giggle taking his hand and walked to the bathroom locking the door behind me I turned on the little radio John kept in his bathroom and smirked pulling my shirt off slowly looking at his eyes staring at my body, sure he had seen me naked before, but never me trying to seduce him like I was doing right now. I licked over my lips slowly and smiled as he rushed over to me pushing me up against the door and I laughed softly watching his hands caress at my body before he unhooked my bra and I blushed that just left me in my blue lacy knickers I slid my hand down to his boxers and smirked as my hand gently rubbed over his length and I pulled my hand away slowly moaning loudly as his hand slipped into my knickers and began to rub around I leaned my head against the door and grunted loudly pushing my hips towards his hand until he pushed them back with his spare hand.

I looked at him and moaned softly, until he pushed my knickers down and I was left naked I yanked down his boxers looking down at his boner I couldn’t help but look at how big he was again he then helped me into the shower and turned the hot water on I realised he was doing this just to make sure the noises where blocked out, I then felt him kiss down my neck and on my collar bones before he got to my breasts and began to lick them and kiss them softly my hand curling into his hair I pulled on it rather roughly lulling my head back while my other hand slid down his body and grabbed his length my hand sliding up and down it I grunted at him and moaned in his ear, before he was certain I was turned on enough that is when he started to rub his length up and down my middle i moaned pushing against him I felt him slip inside me and I moaned loudly which sounded like a gasp and a moan I pushed back against him and let him thrust into me, and about half an hour later we where both finished and I was curled up to John I smirked and began to wash him off making sure he was clean, I then began to wash myself off in parts that needed slightly extra attention I ran my hands through my hair and kissed his lips lightly taking his hand I climbed out of the shower and got dry pulled on some clothes smiling happily I then put my hair up in a pony tail and walked out of the bathroom I smiled softly.

I have found someone, I think I am falling in love with.
John was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I hope you all enjoyed this I will try to update it again as soon as possible!
I have some amazing ideas for this! :D