Status: Finished. No sequel.

My Favorite

Age - 3 Days

Virginia held the small bundle to her as they finally came home from the hospital. Tony was right behind her, and she knew his hands would be grasping for their newborn child in a matter of moments. She was correct. Once the door closed behind them, Tony held his arms out expectantly.

Once he held his child, Tony felt his chest tighten and he felt so proud – mostly of himself, but still proud, nonetheless. Virginia quietly told him she was going to go lay down again, and he made his way up to their baby’s nursery.

Once inside, the lights came up slowly, and the windows went from black to a view of the beach outside, all courtesy of Jarvis, “Welcome home, Sir. How may I assist you?”

“New job for you, Jarvis,” Tony said to seemingly nothing as he laid the child in the small crib.

“Of course, Sir.” Jarvis didn't have a lot of emotion to his voice. It was unnerving to some, but Tony found it more comforting than anything.

“Keep an eye on Holly. Someday, I won’t be around to keep her safe.”

“Young Miss Stark will be my top priority.”

“Over me?” Tony let out a sharp bark of laughter, and he almost had a mind to program a laugh into Jarvis, too. Just because he can.

“Absolutely, Sir.”

“I should have known she’d be your favorite.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jarvis is my favorite character. This story is weird. I'm sorry.