Status: First true try at horror

Whispers

Sju

I get an apartment of my own and fill it with new furniture. I don't care that I still have things at my old apartment. I just left it there. Hell, Tiffany may have thrown them in the trash when I told here that I didn't want her back.

I no longer worried about paying for everything because someone else was spending all their money on clothes and other materials that were bought out of greed. I paid for my bills, and I was happier alone. She of course didn't see it that way especially when the landlord started to threaten her that she would be thrown out.

For awhile, I have nightmares of Marie's house and that dark figure. It frightened me to the point where I wouldn't sleep. I knew I need some help, so I went to a therapist. After ten sessions, the dreams became less terrifying. It was slow and almost painful, but the dreams went away.

I was happier in some ways, but I was always cautious when I walked into a new building afraid the dark figure would appear. After what it did, I wouldn't be surprised if it came after me just to finish the job. I never saw that dark figure, and I was probably being a bit paranoid. I knew what that thing could do, and there was no way I was going to let it win by killing me.

I still talk to Marie. She argued with me that there wasn't any ghosts in her house. Then something came my head. Marie house had been remodeled and added on to. There is only a part of the original house where the three rooms are. The rest of the original house has been torn down because it had be decaying more so than the rest. Maybe the ghosts could only move around in that part because they died in the original house. It would also mean it's a very old house. Even if that was the case, I wasn't going back.

I just told her to spend a few nights in those rooms. Needless to say, she was out of the house. She was attacked like I was. She was just visited by the boys and thought that there was a dark figure in one of the rooms. I didn't tell her that dark figure tried to kill me. What was the point? She moved a few blocks down from my apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is the last chapter. Tell me what you think.