Status: on the go my loves <3

I Know You Care

Cheat.

The fucking child was in my spot. my spot, in which Gerard called 'Frankies spot' I know it shouldn't bother me so much, and the kid was hurt. But still. Gerard has that spark in his eyes when talking to this kid. The kid looked at me, and I realised he was like an adorable cute. But he is still fucking sexy. And Gerard took this kid home because he was sexy.
"So, kid whats your name?" Gerard asked softly, and lent out and reached the kids hand.
"D-Dominick." Oh great, the kid is cooperating. Just try and attack Gerard, so I can shoot you. He didn't do that though. He started sobbing, and Gerard wrapped him in his arms. I groaned a little bit, and glared at the kid. No one fucking touches Gerard.
"Alright Dominick, you are coming to work for us. You will have a big room, with a nice bed and nice people around. But, you will have to clean the house every day. Basically a butler, but we have a little more respect. You get pay, a bed and nice people. Got it?" The kid nodded and gave Gerard a big blue eyed look, and I wanted to just... grr.
"Ok... thank you so much Gee!" He hugged him again, and I growl underneath my breath. Asshole. No one calls my Gerard 'Gee' besides me! I storm out of the room and run upstairs to my room. I knew I was being an asshole, and Gerard really isn't even my bf.
I grab my razor blade out from under my bed, and look at the door. He didn't even bother to come up and look for me, he didn't even care that he was bothering me with the kid. I just wanted to be with him after we found out who the man who sent the hit out was.But no, he had to play hero again. Is he gonna fall in love with this guy and forget me?
I place the blade to my skin and cut slowly, watching the crimson blood drip from my body. I do it over and over, slowly growing dizzy and I start to cry. Fuck my life. No matter what, I will always be an unlovable, useless, and now even a killer. I knew I shouldn’t have fallen for the crime boss. My blood was all over the sheets, and I wanted to just die. Maybe I can…
******
I wake up slowly to the sound of bandages and then I feel something being put on my arm. I open my eyes and realize it was that fucking Dominick kid… in a maid suit? Gerard made him put on a maid suit…? He also had female makeup on, and shaved… everything. He had a wig that looked incredibly real. And fake tits.
“What the fuck?!?” I scream and watch as he took care of my cut arm.
“Master Gerard asked me to also tend to any wounds I am capable of.” I smirk and realize he she is kind of hot. What better revenge to Gerard would it be if I lost my virginity to this drag queen he made?
“Yeah, what else can you take care of for me?” I sultrily ask. She smirks and unzips my zipper…
*****
“I think you need to clean up my room. Thanks sexy.” I kiss her on the lips as soon as she was done cleaning up my lower region. Good girl. I think I might like having her around.
I get out of my bed and walk out and into the hallway where Gerard stands, looking horrified. Oh yeah, I wasn’t dressed.
“Hey Frankie. Um, you uh…” He says awkwardly, and I smirk.
“Hey Gerard.” I say solidly, and sure to show my anger towards him. I walk right on by, just hoping that the Maid doesn’t come out. (I know, cold, but I mean, he is the maid) I take a piss, and walk back to my room, noticing that the maid was gone. Well, Gerard must have put the pieces together. I fucking her first. I next hear pounding on the door, and I walk up to open it, and there stood Gerard, teary eyed.
“Can I fucking help you? Don’t you have your little maid to help you?” All of a sudden, he pushes me onto the bed and holds me down.
“You are a fucking asshole. That kid is sixteen. He is dressed as a girl because the others thought I killed him. And you fucking cheat on me? Is that any way to treat someone who saved you?!” He was screaming by now, and I was starting to tear up. He rips my pants off… and rapes me. He is fucking raping me, while punching me, and I have never taken… so it hurts like hell.
“You wanna see the monster I am? Do you really wanna see it? You want to test the fucking limits, and lose your virginity to someone else?! Fuck you are a tight little bitch. Fuck… fuck yeah.” He rides out his climax and slaps me as he does so.
“Fuck you Frank. You are gonna be fucking miserable til I forgive you. I want you to help Dominick in cleaning, oh, and I want you dressed the same way as him. And don’t worry, you both will be the best of friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yupppp. I know it gets bad at the end...but this is all part of Gerard's frusterations. WARNING!!!!