Status: I hope all of you enjoy my fanfic:3

Three Cheers for Helena

Three Cheers For Helena

It started with an alright scene Helena got killed on July 15, 2019. Time of her death, 9:20 pm. But before telling you how she got killed let me take you back in time.
I was practicing with my friends for our concert next month. I was so excited, I was going to see my crush, Helena. We haven't seen each other since long time now but we always have been communicated. I always had this thought asking myself if she liked me back but I was to afraid of rejection. I like her since I met her in high school. She was always there for me in the good and bad moments and she always made me smile. She had done a lot for me and I don't know how to tell her thank you. She got me out of depression and showed me that life can get better and better and it does! Most of the time i'm sad because I'm not around her but then I think about her and I feel a bit better because she always says "If you ever feel sad, think happy thoughts." Helena is the most sweetest person you could ever meet! She's was pale, with black long hair, green eyes and had beautiful smile. She loved to dance and she was not afraid of being herself.
July is here!! 15 days more to see her, hug her and tell her that I like her, a lot. I'm so nervous and excited! I can't wait. I hope she likes me back.
We were in the backstage getting ready for the concert, I haven't seen her. Maybe she forgot or couldn't come? I had a lot of questions in my mind, I was getting worried. I had to stop thinking about it and concentrate on the concert. I took a deep breathe and high fived my friends while the fans were screaming "MCR, MCR, MCR" really loud and excited. We went to the stage and everyone started to scream like crazy. I looked around, but I couldn't see her. We started playing The Sharpest Lives and the fans singing along with me. Ray Toro, the lead guitarist, got close to me and whispered "She's over there." I looked where Ray pointed and she was there, in the crowd, head banging and singing. We continue the concert and the last song we played was I Never Told You What I Do For a Living. "And we'll love again, we'll laugh again, we'll cry again and we'll dance again. And it's better off this, so much better off this way. I can't clean the blood off in the sheets on my bed. And never again, and never again. They gave us to shots to the back of the head and now we're all dead now." I sang with emotion and sigh.
We went backstage and she was there, waiting for me. I got nervous but then I walked to her and we hugged really tight. We talked all night. Before she was going to leave, I needed to tell her. "Helena, I.. I.." I said really nervous. I looked into her eyes and those were the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. "Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me." I said. She smiled really big and blushed, then she said yes. I became the most happiest man ever. I kissed her and held her hand. We went for a walk and kept talking. We heard a noise, it was the draculoids. They were coming. They're after The Fabulous Killjoys and we were Killjoys but no one didn't know. My killjoy name is Party Posion and Helena's killjoy name is Dark Angel. We hide somewhere in the desert and waited there till they were gone. I told her to stay there while I checked the place to see if they weren't there but before I left she gave me a kiss, said I love you and then smiled.
I heard a screaming. It was Helena. I ran back to her and the Draculoids took her. Fun-Ghoul, Jet Star and Kobra Kid was fighting against them. The Missile Kid ran to me and gave me my Party Poison suit. I changed quickly and started fighting with them.
We scape without them noticing. I started to cry, saying her name. Kodra Kid said that she was going to be okay and we'll find her soon.
Next day we wore our killjoy suits and went to the BL/Ind. company. We hit the gas and broke the entrance with the car. We walked into the building and killed the BLI workers that were using the computers. We kept walking and she was there. She ran to me and we hugged and kissed like it was the first time. "I thought I was going to lose you", I said. She let a tear drop and smiled. I thought the same" she said. We held our hands tight and walked to the hallway. Draculoids appeared in the elevators and in the entrance. How? I'm guessing one of the draculoids that where in the entrance of the company warned them. We tried to scape in the back but they were there too. We got our gun outs and started shooting them. Helena hide. We tried to kill them all but there were lots of them. Kobra Kid got shot in his leg, I grabbed him and stayed by his side. Show Pony, Missile Kid and Dr. Death Defying came to help us get out of there. We killed the ones that were in the entrance and my friends ran while I helped Kobra Kid. Fun-Ghoul came back and took my brother. I ran back to the entrance to look for Helena but Jet Star was holding me. "Leave her." He said. "I can't!" I said loud. I started screaming her name Helena and Korse was holding her arm tight. I could see she was afraid in her look. She was trying get out. Korse let her go and she ran to me but when she was getting close, he shoot her in the back of her head. I screamed no so loud. It was like a stain in my heart. I grabbed her body and took it with me. I cried like never before, hugging her cold pale body.
We bury her body in the cemetery. I just couldn't believe she was gone. The person that I most love is dead. My friends left me alone in the cemetery. "I'll miss you so far and the collusion of your kiss that made it so hard. We'll it made it so hard. Way down." I said letting tear fall on my cheeks. Before walking away, I whispered I love you.
From now then, everything changed in me. I just wanted to kill all the Draculoids specially Korse. I, I was feeling the Revenge. Yes Revenge. I want revenge for Helena. I told Dr. Death Defying and Show Pony to find all the killjoys in Battery City. I wrote a song for Helena and I called the song her name. I dyed my hair to intense red. I wasn't feeling sad anymore. I just felt anger inside.
After days looking for the Fabulous Killjoys we finally got them together. I reunited the killjoys somewhere over the desert that the draculoids wouldn't go there. I told them, "The reason why are all of you here is because I'm looking for revenge. Revenge for Helena and those you lost that got killed by Korse and the Draculoids. I WANT REVENGE for all of those that you most loved, for the person that I most loved. So you must sing it out. Boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings. Sing it out, girl you've got to be what tomorrow needs. For every time that they want to count you out. Use your voice, every single time you open up your mouth. Sing it out, boy they're gonna sell what tomorrow means. Sing it out, girl before they kill what tomorrow brings. You've got to make a choice if the music drowns you out. And raise your voice every single time they try and shut your mouth." They nodded and some of them closed their eyes and I could see they were feeling it. So I said really loud. "Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world. Sing it from the heart. Sing it till your nuts. Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts. Sing it for the deaf, sing it for the blinds. Sing about everyone that you left behind. Sing it for the world. Sing it for the world!" When I finished, they screamed "SING IT FOR THE WORLD!"
July 23, 2019.
The day has come. Today, I'm getting the Revenge for Helena. I was getting ready but before putting on my mask, I went to the cemetery to visit her. I brought her a dark red rose. Her favorite color. I lighted up a candle and put it in her grave and placed the rose besides it. "What's the worst thing that I can say? Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight. So long and goodnight. And if you carry on this way. Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight. So long and goodnight." I sang her the song I wrote for her. I walked back to the Killjoys and put on my mask. We walked to the center of the desert and before the Draculoids came I said, "Three Cheers For Helena. Three Cheers For the ones that you loved. THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE!" They cheered three times and at the end screamed "KEEP RUNNING!"
I could see them close. I wanted to rip off their mask. Dr. Defying told me, if you wear that mask, theres no scape. Unless someone takes it out. They see giant spiders instead of humans. That's why they kill us with their ray gun. Every killjoy was ready, they weren't afraid of keep on living or walk this world alone.
We started shooting at the Draculoids, so they did to us. I was waiting to Korse to come. I always felt he wanted something from me but I never knew what. While we fighting, more Draculoids came and Korse was there. Standing in the middle of the gun fight. I saw him with serious look and grabbed my gun tight. I shot him but he dodged. We starting shooting each other until a draculoid shot my leg.

Dr. Death Defying narrates:

Gerard fell down to the floor. He was calm because he knew one day he would die. Korse kicked Gerard's gun before he could grab it. He got him from the shirt and pushed him against the tree. Korse put his gun in his neck and Gerard closed his eyes and started whispering. "Can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend, to leave and then. We'll meet again. When both our cars collide." He said the last verse loud. He felt that Helena was there by his side waiting for him. He looked Korse straight into his eyes to let him know that he wasn't afraid. Gerard said "I will avenge my ghost from every breath I take. I'm coming back from the dead and I'm taking you home with me. I'm taking back the life you stole." Kobra Kid, ran to save his brother but it was to late. Gerard got shot in the back of the head like Helena. Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Fun-Ghoul got killed too by the draculoids. Most of the killjoys survive and killed a lot of the draculoids. But the bodies of the Killjoys that were killed, the BLI workers put each one in a bag and let them there in the desert.
Gerard's body was buried beside Helena's and Gerard's friends bodies close to him.
Ray Toro always told us that Helena and Gerard were the Demolition Lovers but he never explained why. But now I know why.